• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

AZ was always Good to Me.

I try to leave a big LOAF in the toilet at events like this. If I'm really lucky, I can pepper the can right when I get there. I call it "reconnecting with former colleagues".
Another potty mouth current rep. It is a shame that our company has hired all dimwits for field sales! When we built AZ, every pharma rep wanted to join our company! Recruiting and hiring practices were rigorous and one could spend their entire career in sales. We were the few, the proud, the AZers! Wish we could turn back the clock and do it all over again.

Last night, several of us AZ retirees and spouses attended the Pixies and Modest Mouse concert in Chicago. What a blast! It is great we still get together for picnics and concerts. AZ fosters lifetime friends!!

Public schools failed our children
I got good grades in public school, but the desire to be Successful...comes from inside each person...It's called "Choices" in life. We all make them, everyday, and guess what? Many people make BAD choices over and over again. So, I tried to make good choices my whole life, and ended up after many years in sales, very happy and my Bank Account was really HIGH in $$$$. I was able to help my parents, when they needed it. They both passed in 2019. They were super. So, as you can SEE...it is up to YOU and your Choices in Life. Complaining like 85% of these boards is a BAD Choice!

I got good grades in public school, but the desire to be Successful...comes from inside each person...It's called "Choices" in life. We all make them, everyday, and guess what? Many people make BAD choices over and over again. So, I tried to make good choices my whole life, and ended up after many years in sales, very happy and my Bank Account was really HIGH in $$$$. I was able to help my parents, when they needed it. They both passed in 2019. They were super. So, as you can SEE...it is up to YOU and your Choices in Life. Complaining like 85% of these boards is a BAD Choice!
The five most annoying ways to use an ellipsis - Emphasis.

Public schools failed our children

There is more than one way to be successful...even if you don't gots goodee english. I was successful and made a lot of $$$, because I was motivated to do so, by myself....Sorry if that hurts your Itty Biity Feelings....and you can take that to the BANK...

There is more than one way to be successful...even if you don't gots goodee english. I was successful and made a lot of $$$, because I was motivated to do so, by myself....Sorry if that hurts your Itty Biity Feelings....and you can take that to the BANK...
Different methods of making money is not the topic money being discussed. I’m referring to you being a moron. It’s apropos, because you have reverted to idiotic and pubescent attempts at being facetious.

Frankly I don't give a _________. You fill the blank. FYI: My parents were born on a Farm in Indiana...that they did not own. We were dirt poor. My dad, finally got off the farm and was in sales of insurance, and he made it big. Sorry, it you are to stupid to see thru that!

Frankly I don't give a _________. You fill the blank. FYI: My parents were born on a Farm in Indiana...that they did not own. We were dirt poor. My dad, finally got off the farm and was in sales of insurance, and he made it big. Sorry, it you are to stupid to see thru that!
Apologies, your ignorance is from lack of qualitative education.