• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

AZ was always Good to Me.

I will be seeing Mick and the boys in Orlando! AZ rules!

Congrats, Glad I made a lot of money from AZ...and Parke-Davis....Mick by far the BEST entertainer ever!

Have you seen his Video on You Tube: "Don't Be Angry with Me" Shot in Las Vegas...I just saw it for the first time a few months ago...can you say...WOW

Love this company. I'm the one who started this tread. I loved every minute working for this company.
The drugs were good and easy to sell, Esp. Crestor and Nexium...Toprol-XL also a very good drug.
I got paid well and made good bonus. Thanks, for all the Good times, I will never forget.

Love this company. I'm the one who started this tread. I loved every minute working for this company.
The drugs were good and easy to sell, Esp. Crestor and Nexium...Toprol-XL also a very good drug.
I got paid well and made good bonus. Thanks, for all the Good times, I will never forget.

Liar on so many fronts...Crestor and Nexium were two different selling teams. Try again!

You are an idiot... he didn't say he sold both!

Thanks for your comment...you are correct. I was in the CV team. We only had Atacand and Toprol-XL..my Nexium team member helped me, and I helped her....it was about the "Customer" so I had the Nexium info in my brain and selling sheets..and had some of mine....doctors didn't know, they just wanted the correct info.
Like I said when I started this thread: I was on reps on the Pre-Launch team, and we were at a Crestor meeting, and they showed us their marketing theme: "Ride the Wave with Crestor"....half the reps laughed, they thought it was a JOKE...it wasn't. And tried in a nice way to say this ain't GOOD! Well, they used it in the field for about one month....then the said Lower is Better, and Crestor 10mg...could lower the LDL better than almost the 40mg of Lipitor...it worked. I sold in Lynchburg, VA. I came to AZ after Parke-Davis was bought out by Pfizer. Dave Purdy the AZ rep in Roanoke gave be the heads up.

Thanks for your comment...you are correct. I was in the CV team. We only had Atacand and Toprol-XL..my Nexium team member helped me, and I helped her....it was about the "Customer" so I had the Nexium info in my brain and selling sheets..and had some of mine....doctors didn't know, they just wanted the correct info.
Like I said when I started this thread: I was on reps on the Pre-Launch team, and we were at a Crestor meeting, and they showed us their marketing theme: "Ride the Wave with Crestor"....half the reps laughed, they thought it was a JOKE...it wasn't. And tried in a nice way to say this ain't GOOD! Well, they used it in the field for about one month....then the said Lower is Better, and Crestor 10mg...could lower the LDL better than almost the 40mg of Lipitor...it worked. I sold in Lynchburg, VA. I came to AZ after Parke-Davis was bought out by Pfizer. Dave Purdy the AZ rep in Roanoke gave be the heads up.
Thanks for the fine memories! I loved my career at AZ. Great company and excellent colleagues!

Again, AZ was a really good company. They had their quirks, but overall they get an A.
Plus I made a lot of money....and the docs liked most AZ reps.

So, for you complainers....shut your Pie Hole!

Again, many people have a "Chip" on their shoulder....I learned years ago, that would get you no where in life. When you take a job, you do the BEST you can, and If you no Like-ee, get another career...it's your Choices in life...AZ simply the Great!

Wrong Dumpster Breath. Most female reps are better than the male reps...the men are lazy
iawl28-ls-dance.gif