Argenx

I am currently interviewing for a TBM role - any insightfulness on commissions /bonuses would be helpful. $15k / qtr but I’ve heard some making more than this? What is the average nationwide per qtr? I understand like all companies some reps blow it out of the water and some make less. So an average and reality would be nice to know

Not sure how it happened but there’s been a breach in the Copay program information. Patients are getting text messages telling them to click on a link to reverify to be in the program. No further information is being shared as to how this happened/what other information these hackers/scammers have access to. It was probably one of you that clicked on a phishing link and also scammed us all out of our bonus. This place just truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

I am currently interviewing for a TBM role - any insightfulness on commissions /bonuses would be helpful. $15k / qtr but I’ve heard some making more than this? What is the average nationwide per qtr? I understand like all companies some reps blow it out of the water and some make less. So an average and reality would be nice to know

bruh, just run. Stay far far away from this place.

A lot of bitter losers on here who didn’t get the job. And MAGA level conspiracy morons saying we got screwed out of bonuses by a hacker. WTF? This is an awesome place to work with a great future ahead. The people are top notch, the products are innovative, first to market and best in class. They back up performance with pay and really put patients first. Couldn’t be happier here since they implemented the changes last year. Ignore the jealous haters, this place rocks.