Argenx

There is nothing to blow a whistle on, we are a very compliant above board company. This is a troll
On other CF boards I troll - this one, not so much. Why? Because you are not a threat. You are a small, inept biotech with first mover advantage. That will not be enough to support you long term. Meanwhile, your c-suite is making a killing off of the ridiculous stock price. They are millionaires. You are a fool

On other CF boards I troll - this one, not so much. Why? Because you are not a threat. You are a small, inept biotech with first mover advantage. That will not be enough to support you long term. Meanwhile, your c-suite is making a killing off of the ridiculous stock price. They are millionaires. You are a fool

BLOW ME troll!

Ha - you need troll school. We are inept yet first to market. Small and not a threat but the stock price is just so high. The MG indication won’t support us long term yet there are 15+ other indications in development. If you’re gonna troll maybe don’t contradict everything you are saying in the same post.

I’m
As real as poo poo stick on fly. Argenx is the best bonus giver, ever; in the history of pharma. We salute you in conjunction with high praise and gratitude to the executives.

Advice to management?

Why bother? They listen to no one. They don’t want to. Seemingly, they don’t have to. They were selected by the current crop of executives: cut from the same mold, driven, and unconcerned about anything but their own career. Here is more smoke: they seem to be rewarded for inflicting abuse upon the employees. I have no proof, but it certainly appears to be the case.

Advice to management?

Why bother? They listen to no one. They don’t want to. Seemingly, they don’t have to. They were selected by the current crop of executives: cut from the same mold, driven, and unconcerned about anything but their own career. Here is more smoke: they seem to be rewarded for inflicting abuse upon the employees. I have no proof, but it certainly appears to be the case.
"You have no proof,
But it certainly appears to be the case"
Based on what?

Accontability is no where to be found in this org, just passing you BS around. These slackers are going to affect everyones performance bonuses and yearly bonus since everyone will be reviewed based on a team environment vs. individual contributor. If you are on a team with a bunch of slackers, Good LUCK. Thanks RM and KM

This place gets messier on the daily. Nurses now being told they can’t attend anything with TBM or FRM. Direction that was given re: 4 4 3 at last meeting being crabwalked because that could be seen as directing care and we don’t have any evidence. “We never told you to say that”. No one should be saying that? Who told you to say that? Asking for an updated list of sites that are willing to administer SC is an absolute joke and they wonder why providers aren’t prescribing? The hub just needs to be paid their contract out to go away and Argenx just stops offering that all together. The holdup of the easiest things is a week to 2 weeks and then everything is wrong. Offices are mad, patients are mad, sites are mad, everyone is mad and the hub is just like oh well. It’s been 2 plus years: sort yourself out or show yourself to the door.
I’m tired of the building of the plane while flying it mentality because it’s becoming a lame excuse at this point. Get your act together before someone comes in and swallows us up or the layoffs start.

This place gets messier on the daily. Nurses now being told they can’t attend anything with TBM or FRM. Direction that was given re: 4 4 3 at last meeting being crabwalked because that could be seen as directing care and we don’t have any evidence. “We never told you to say that”. No one should be saying that? Who told you to say that? Asking for an updated list of sites that are willing to administer SC is an absolute joke and they wonder why providers aren’t prescribing? The hub just needs to be paid their contract out to go away and Argenx just stops offering that all together. The holdup of the easiest things is a week to 2 weeks and then everything is wrong. Offices are mad, patients are mad, sites are mad, everyone is mad and the hub is just like oh well. It’s been 2 plus years: sort yourself out or show yourself to the door.
I’m tired of the building of the plane while flying it mentality because it’s becoming a lame excuse at this point. Get your act together before someone comes in and swallows us up or the layoffs start.

Gobble gobble

THIS!