Argenx

3 months of interviewing, posturing and playing with top flight candidates just to pick the original buddy referral is no way to grow a company.

This shit show organization has been interviewing since October. They already missed the boat on the best of the best because any company that has the same openings for months on end, clearly isn’t attractive enough for talent to make a move. They have a nightmare process, crap lousy communication, lackluster compensation, and expect their candidates to front expenses for last minute in person interviews and will take months to reimburse you. If you didn’t get any offer, consider yourself lucky. You dodged a bullet!

Living in the zipcode of the territory is beyond dumb! As many folks live close by. And by the way, they are over hiring reps. I sell in CIDP, you'll have about 5 offices total so you'll have more than enough time to drive into your territory. This is rare disease, they don't want to see you that often. Plus, you have several Argenx folks, MSL, TTL, rep etc calling on the account. Way too many people!!

Living in the zipcode of the territory is beyond dumb! As many folks live close by. And by the way, they are over hiring reps. I sell in CIDP, you'll have about 5 offices total so you'll have more than enough time to drive into your territory. This is rare disease, they don't want to see you that often. Plus, you have several Argenx folks, MSL, TTL, rep etc calling on the account. Way too many people!!
Definitely way too many being hired. Duplication, tiny territories. What’s the plan here? “Go deep” sounds like the return to metrics that don’t listen to what customers need. I’m concerned. Great company but from the ground this looks like a massive mistake.

There just isn’t that much CIDP for that many Reps that are being hired. It doesn’t make sense. Maybe management knows something the rest of us don’t, but I doubt it. Looking at the numbers alone, CIDP is very rare and often misdiagnosed as something else. My cousin works for the biggest PBM as a pharmacy director, and he’s already saying it will be 3rd/4th line. And we know how much neuros just love filling out paperwork.