Argenx

I have two different recruiters bugging me about this, must not be thrilled with the candidates in certain spots
I know some of these territories are quite large. Why is it that you have to live in the metropolitan area in order to interview when you live within the geographical area? This doesn’t make sense to me.

Probably because the managers are big pharma egos. They are very arrogant and really got lucky because the product is so good it sells itself. This expansion is way too big the reps will have nothing to do in 6 months.

These new territories are crazy small. And tripling the size of middle management, the most useless role in the organization - why? SBL is just going to be a cluster of politics with minimal productivity. Great company, great product but this I just don’t get.

These new territories are crazy small. And tripling the size of middle management, the most useless role in the organization - why? SBL is just going to be a cluster of politics with minimal productivity. Great company, great product but this I just don’t get.
All I can say is you may be getting the worst of the worst be asking the question” what zip code do you live in”. If you don’t live in the zip code they want, you miss out on great candidates living within the geography they are interviewing for.

All I can say is you may be getting the worst of the worst be asking the question” what zip code do you live in”. If you don’t live in the zip code they want, you miss out on great candidates living within the geography they are interviewing for.

Same thing happened to me. My zip code wasn’t included when I’m literally less than a mile from the territory.