Argenx

Posting three year-old Glassdoor comments maniacally? Someone trying to sabotage the truth. Things have changed, big time. No manager obsessively riding along, no absurd directives towards low return activities. Yes, the vial goals are a gamble but enrollments was very unrealistic. Doubt it will be worse than that. Even so, payouts have been maintained with good opportunity for two years. The RSU payout absolutely sucked though.

I don’t know what the comment about LM above is. But I can say this. I barely spoke with her and every time she was around she was gossiping about someone. Or talking poorly about leadership, peers etc. I’m sure it eventually bit her in the ass. Also not sure why we are still talking about her. No one cares.

I don’t know what the comment about LM above is. But I can say this. I barely spoke with her and every time she was around she was gossiping about someone. Or talking poorly about leadership, peers etc. I’m sure it eventually bit her in the ass. Also not sure why we are still talking about her. No one cares.

The air smells better now

Are you mistaking LM for JM? If so, JM is getting better at keeping her mouth closed. Quiet at meetings. She still bad mouths people she is afraid of. But there is hope for her in this area.

People do care. That’s where you’re wrong. She contributed a lot to the success of argenx and her team. She was highly respected and has a history of great success in Pharma. She was not perfect but no one is. I still believe this company fires too easily or chooses a fall guy to take the blame for the mistakes of others.

People do care. That’s where you’re wrong. She contributed a lot to the success of argenx and her team. She was highly respected and has a history of great success in Pharma. She was not perfect but no one is. I still believe this company fires too easily or chooses a fall guy to take the blame for the mistakes of others.

She may have been talking poorly about leadership because she was part of the inner circle and saw first hand how awful most are. Her downfall was trusting people with her thoughts. I'm sure it did bite her but also the snowflake on her team that turned on her you are pathetic.

She may have been talking poorly about leadership because she was part of the inner circle and saw first hand how awful most are. Her downfall was trusting people with her thoughts. I'm sure it did bite her but also the snowflake on her team that turned on her you are pathetic.

LM was universally disliked by everyone, her team included. She talked negatively of everyone in leadership, on her team, and her peers, no one was immune. She felt like everyone was beneath her and inferior to her and treated them accordingly.

Sadly LM was always on cafe pharma so it’s very obvious she’s the only one writing anything positive about herself.

Argenx does fire people too easily- not saying the people shouldn't go- but were they treated respectfully? Did they know? Were they given feedback? Were they told how people viewed them? Were they given an opportunity to correct? Current leadership just looks for a fall guy. They ignore behavior that is going on with some because they are protected. RM allows people to bully, to blame and does nothing. There are great people at argenx, and we have great products, and believe that we are here to help patients. But the bad behavior continues and leadership allows it. The buck stops with them.

LM was universally disliked by everyone, her team included. She talked negatively of everyone in leadership, on her team, and her peers, no one was immune. She felt like everyone was beneath her and inferior to her and treated them accordingly.

Sadly LM was always on cafe pharma so it’s very obvious she’s the only one writing anything positive about herself.

Sounds more like you’re the one with issues here. Sounds like you were jealous of her and wanted her role. Very sad the way you went about things to try and get it but failed. She was most definitely not disliked by her team and was in fact respected. She went above and beyond to stand up for her team and fight for what was right. She ultimately was the fall guy for some of her team that had compliance issues. Usually they get rid of the reps so the reps turned on her to save themselves. Disgusting behavior. Karma is a bitch so watch out! You know who you are!

Sounds more like you’re the one with issues here. Sounds like you were jealous of her and wanted her role. Very sad the way you went about things to try and get it but failed. She was most definitely not disliked by her team and was in fact respected. She went above and beyond to stand up for her team and fight for what was right. She ultimately was the fall guy for some of her team that had compliance issues. Usually they get rid of the reps so the reps turned on her to save themselves. Disgusting behavior. Karma is a bitch so watch out! You know who you are!

Yes!!!! We do know who you are-thought hr was going to protect you? Hope I'm still around to see it!

Vials reporting is a blessing as It is so accurate and welcoming. I have been in the middle- bottom and I knew something was spellbinding. Vials reported is accurate. I’m on top of the world’. Thank you argenx.