Another good rep lost

Every rep in the district talked to kim I also in HR and nothing was done. Hostile work environment
Kim's role is to prevent EISAI from ending up in court. The truth, or psychopathic leadership, matter little. Someone should sue, EISAI would be caught with its pants down and it would lose or settle out of court. We can all take comfort in the fact that the company is so unable to attract talent that it's desperately increasing the employee referral bonus. It's a bribe to current employees to NOT tell the truth. Nice! The fact is we now live in a world where prospective employees will seek out current or former employees on LinkedIn and frank conversations will take place regarding the true nature of EISAI.

Kim's role is to prevent EISAI from ending up in court. The truth, or psychopathic leadership, matter little. Someone should sue, EISAI would be caught with its pants down and it would lose or settle out of court. We can all take comfort in the fact that the company is so unable to attract talent that it's desperately increasing the employee referral bonus. It's a bribe to current employees to NOT tell the truth. Nice! The fact is we now live in a world where prospective employees will seek out current or former employees on LinkedIn and frank conversations will take place regarding the true nature of EISAI.

More than one industry peer has asked about openings in Texas, CA, FL, etc and I have told each of them to never co sister working here unless they are unemployed. Eisai treats sales terribly, of course we talk in the industry. Good luck recruiting any talent. They are now offering 180K base in LA because no one would consider the position the past six months. As far as I know still not filled. I would not take the 7,500 and still would tell a friend to look elsewhere.

More than one industry peer has asked about openings in Texas, CA, FL, etc and I have told each of them to never co sister working here unless they are unemployed. Eisai treats sales terribly, of course we talk in the industry. Good luck recruiting any talent. They are now offering 180K base in LA because no one would consider the position the past six months. As far as I know still not filled. I would not take the 7,500 and still would tell a friend to look elsewhere.

I was considering interviewing for an open Neurology position in the Midwest. Is it really that bad at Eisai?

I was considering interviewing for an open Neurology position in the Midwest. Is it really that bad at Eisai?

If you don't have a job take it. If you have a job or another offer run.

You won't bonus at Eisai.
Management does not respect or motivate sales, instead blames sales reps for EVERYHING.
Yes it's that pathetic.

Yes, try to find a list of the country's reports showing goal attainment, the goals are beyond aggressive to the point of insanity. Management at every level is out of their league and just so metric and protocol driven that your actual results are meaningless if you are on a "list." DMs don't care about their teams they just badger their team to appease HO, it's beyond a pathetic excuse for management boarding on just sad because they are driving out good people all over the company and those who haven't left are looking to leave when anything remotely decent comes along.

Yes, try to find a list of the country's reports showing goal attainment, the goals are beyond aggressive to the point of insanity. Management at every level is out of their league and just so metric and protocol driven that your actual results are meaningless if you are on a "list." DMs don't care about their teams they just badger their team to appease HO, it's beyond a pathetic excuse for management boarding on just sad because they are driving out good people all over the company and those who haven't left are looking to leave when anything remotely decent comes along.
Recently departed Onc rep....it sounds like Neuro and Onc have similar issues. I would n

Sounds like the culture in oncology is insanely toxic. But let's say somebody is already in a bad situation with another company that also has a toxic culture, insane goals, unreasonable metric expectations, micro-management, Challenger, the whole witches brew.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel in Oncology there?

Is there a chance the massive loss of reps recently will cause upper management to rethink how they treat their people? Are there promising products in the pipeline for the future?

Been contacted by a recruiter and would appreciate honest answers. Is it worth a roll of the dice to take a job there if you're currently employed? Or should I not even waste my time exploring the opportunity?

If I do explore the situation what sort of salary demands should I make to make it worth my while to take a chance on this place? Will I have a reasonable chance to hit target bonus?

Thanks!

Sounds like the culture in oncology is insanely toxic. But let's say somebody is already in a bad situation with another company that also has a toxic culture, insane goals, unreasonable metric expectations, micro-management, Challenger, the whole witches brew.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel in Oncology there?

Is there a chance the massive loss of reps recently will cause upper management to rethink how they treat their people? Are there promising products in the pipeline for the future?

Been contacted by a recruiter and would appreciate honest answers. Is it worth a roll of the dice to take a job there if you're currently employed? Or should I not even waste my time exploring the opportunity?

If I do explore the situation what sort of salary demands should I make to make it worth my while to take a chance on this place? Will I have a reasonable chance to hit target bonus?

Thanks!