• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Another good rep lost

Why are reps leaving? Outide of the shitty base salary and awful travel requirements?
The lack of a strong oncology direction is one. The whole bizarre Bill McLean experiment where we went with a bad primary care guy who was sexist and drove away key talent. And, excuse me, who the fuck is Gary Hendler? He's some hack who fooled the Japanese because he watched that five minute Alex Baldwin segment in Glengarry/Glen Ross and thought he was some hot shot sales guru....more people left after October's shit-shows.

The lack of a strong oncology direction is one. The whole bizarre Bill McLean experiment where we went with a bad primary care guy who was sexist and drove away key talent. And, excuse me, who the fuck is Gary Hendler? He's some hack who fooled the Japanese because he watched that five minute Alex Baldwin segment in Glengarry/Glen Ross and thought he was some hot shot sales guru....more people left after October's shit-shows.
Hilarious

Eisai is always will be a complete disaster- a shit show of all shit shows/
Of all the circuses in Pharma- this place had the biggest and most clowns.

Anyone who stays here for an period of time- must be a loser or too lazy to find employ somewhere else

culture is far from what it used to be. Blame the reps for execution rather than r and d for sub par products with bad labels

Never in pharma have I heard management and Marketing stand up at a sales meeting and tell the reps they suck, with slides! Because a survey of 100 doctors.. I am sure all hand picked from new jersey. How the hell is that leading or motivating. Gary H down all blow. Don't even get me started on BM. He would be an awful DM and should be no higher. Sexiest, elitist gated community republican that is completely clueless. A used car salesman at heart. The kid that always manages to avoid any real work. Whoever hired him should be fired.

culture is far from what it used to be. Blame the reps for execution rather than r and d for sub par products with bad labels

The corporate attitude of looking down their noses at the field is incredulous.

The bitchy, rude, condescending female clan of New Jersey hags in WCL should all be fired for actual professionals. Gasp! Do I need to list them beginning with Susan, SM, KO and on and on. Threatened by any pretty, intelligent sales rep and caddy as hell. It's embarrassing.

The corporate attitude of looking down their noses at the field is incredulous.

The bitchy, rude, condescending female clan of New Jersey hags in WCL should all be fired for actual professionals. Gasp! Do I need to list them beginning with Susan, SM, KO and on and on. Threatened by any pretty, intelligent sales rep and caddy as hell. It's embarrassing.

Who wrote this? You are my hero. I call them the witches cauldron