• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Annette Powers… doomed leader

Aaron acts like he took down John and replaced him. That is pure BS because John retired. Aaron got the job because there wasn’t a DEI candidate immediately available. You know you have to check a box to get promoted with the BMS LT.
Repeat after me: John was fired. John was fired. Are you convinced now?

He hates her guts and his team too they all bad mouth her!! but he is a bully himself so i don't feel bad for him. He should have been gone a while ago, BMS needs fresh mind set
I'm glad he sits on her LT. Love how he sticks it to her & she CANNOT do anything. It’s truly funny that Lurch likes both of them. And they thoroughly dislike each other. And HR can do nothing. Completely bizarre situation.

I'm glad he sits on her LT. Love how he sticks it to her & she CANNOT do anything. It’s truly funny that Lurch likes both of them. And they thoroughly dislike each other. And HR can do nothing. Completely bizarre situation.
This LT meeting must be a hoot. One guy sweats, one guy throws tantrums & the leader is a dunce. LMAO.

Repeat after me: John was fired. John was fired. Are you convinced now?
Along with him, every single head of the TAs under him were laid off. All men with voices and abilities to differentiate the right from the wrong replaced with these complete good for nothings. Devious Medical had a big hand in weakening HEOR.

There should be a probe into some of the people she fired. Especially older individuals & LGBTQ personnel. We know the one individual in particular that she didn’t like & got rid off.

Current access team is so bloated esp WW. So many “PASL” roles without expertise that are running around spending money on consultants. A little mini fiefdom—- for what value.? Waaay too many VPs that are over titled and fight for recognition in a desperate show of lack of skill. AP gossips about everyone— throwing MAncill and Adam and her own leaders under the bus behind their backs. Culture killer— no substance, so fills time with drama and meddling. Ask a detailed question and you’ll see the truth—- no US current knowledge. Danger here.
These PASLs do nothing. Not sure why they exists. But since AP likes them so much, that’s the only team that was not touched. HEOR & Pricing were gutted completely. Now they act like they own the 3rd floor in Bldg D. Useless f’s