• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Amneal

How is it working with Helen and Kelly in charge?
Like a day in the Gulag. They have no idea what they are doing but keep the sales force in fear for their jobs and backstabbing each other. This way no one can really point out the incredible level of incompetence. What other company would find the level of turnover acceptable? The people who left (like I just did ) see their ineptitude for what it is. The approval on Croxent or whatever bought people time but not much. If they can’t answer, and they can’t, How is it better than Rytary it’s dead on arrival

When I joined the company I was literally told that Amneal pays lower salaries and IC but the culture is so good that people stay. This is definitely not the case with the culture. The pay for both teams is substandard. We now have 8 contract reps. in Neuro. I was told that the rep. pay is so low in Endo that contracting with Amplity is not an option.
Roughly 60k starting point.

7k “goal” bonuses.

Roughly 60k starting point.

7k “goal” bonuses.
I am sorry to hear things have gone this bad here. I sold Unithroid at Syneos and when we came over expected a raise or a signing bonus. Received nothing. When a new rep. was hired 2years later, she was brought in at $58,000. This was in 2021. I was making more than that at Syneos. I saw the writing on the wall and went back to Syneos. Low pay - stingy owners at Amneal.

I am sorry to hear things have gone this bad here. I sold Unithroid at Syneos and when we came over expected a raise or a signing bonus. Received nothing. When a new rep. was hired 2years later, she was brought in at $58,000. This was in 2021. I was making more than that at Syneos. I saw the writing on the wall and went back to Syneos. Low pay - stingy owners at Amneal.
0.0 future. It is a short run career. If you need some experience go for it.

Like a day in the Gulag. They have no idea what they are doing but keep the sales force in fear for their jobs and backstabbing each other. This way no one can really point out the incredible level of incompetence. What other company would find the level of turnover acceptable? The people who left (like I just did ) see their ineptitude for what it is. The approval on Croxent or whatever bought people time but not much. If they can’t answer, and they can’t, How is it better than Rytary it’s dead on arrival
I recall a quote I learned about character a long time ago and it resonates with me with regard to our leadership. You can see a person's true character by how they treat people that they think are of less importance than them and those they think are beneath them. It's not an exact quote but close enough.

I recall a quote I learned about character a long time ago and it resonates with me with regard to our leadership. You can see a person's true character by how they treat people that they think are of less importance than them and those they think are beneath them. It's not an exact quote but close enough.
How does leadership think that reps. should be accountable to perform their jobs when there is zero accountability for senior leadership. TOXIC COMPANY!

They do not. Do as they say, not as they do.
If you want to test a person's character, give them power. We've seen nothing but destruction and considerable turnover over the past few years. And where are the Patel's? Chirag? Why don't they about all that continues to happen? And, the turnover I mentioned above is not just in the field but internally something is also going on. How many good people have we lost from home office?

Now that most of the whiners and complainers have been fired maybe we can get on with the business of selling Crexont and Unithroid. Helen has eliminated all of the dead weight so now it’s time for us to take Amneal to new heights!

Now that most of the whiners and complainers have been fired maybe we can get on with the business of selling Crexont and Unithroid. Helen has eliminated all of the dead weight so now it’s time for us to take Amneal to new heights!
New heights. lol One has horrible market access and the other has massive pharmacy issues. Good luck with that. lol

Now that most of the whiners and complainers have been fired maybe we can get on with the business of selling Crexont and Unithroid. Helen has eliminated all of the dead weight so now it’s time for us to take Amneal to new heights

As a stockholder I am counting on you and the others to exceed goals and profit margins. Maybe if you were working instead of being on a social site before noon today that will happen. If not, you could be fired for being so lazy!

As a stockholder I am counting on you and the others to exceed goals and profit margins. Maybe if you were working instead of being on a social site before noon today that will happen. If not, you could be fired for being so lazy!
No I do not have to. Helen loves me. I am young, look the part and have an open mindset.