• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Amneal

Nope. No PIP for me. I'm in bed with all the right people if you know what I mean. Wink. Wink. Also, my goals were dropped significantly so that I look bettter compared to all of the other RBM'S.
Can you please explain how you are so privileged of knowing someone’s goals and attainment? There are areas in the country that have never been successful, did they attain this same perk? Don’t you think if this did happen, HR received multiple calls of others complaining they want similar treatment? And maybe that did happen, I wouldn’t know. What I am sure of is that favoritism is both unethical and can be a legal liability.

Can you please explain how you are so privileged of knowing someone’s goals and attainment? There are areas in the country that have never been successful, did they attain this same perk? Don’t you think if this did happen, HR received multiple calls of others complaining they want similar treatment? And maybe that did happen, I wouldn’t know. What I am sure of is that favoritism is both unethical and can be a legal liability.
What I'm sure of is it's going to be a legal liability for them. You all who "just followed orders" without question just to keep your jobs will have to answer when subpoenaed.

You must have gotten your legal degree from OnlineU. Favoritism is not illegal. It can be ethically grey but certainly not illegal. HK has her boy toy favorites and that may be illegal based on Positions of Power.
You also must be new. You seem to think HR is your friend and is there to protect you and not the employer

Let’s for once be honest here. H.R. and Fernando along with Kelly were told by Helen who to terminate. Joe went along with it. The company has violated EEOC and applicable state laws. The courts will decide next steps. Whether a lawsuit can be filed or not will be up to the EEOC and not Helen, Fernando, Kelly, or Amneal’s legal team. This is fair since favoritism will not be a factor in the decision. A word of caution and advice to you who are left. Do not believe you are safe. Always be documenting in case your number gets called.

Look at the COE roster prior to HK taking over. Then look at the latest COE reports That should give you a good idea of who was fired and run off.
I know for a fact that there was another list of people Kelly and Helen wanted to go on plans but HR sent it back and it was larger based on the criteria. Maybe Helen and Kelly are being put in their place and forced to be fair and not put people on plans because they don’t like them, they do not fit in, are older and the mindset is closed. The problem with this new list from HR has many of Helen’s favs on it. Bummer.

I know for a fact that there was another list of people Kelly and Helen wanted to go on plans but HR sent it back and it was larger based on the criteria. Maybe Helen and Kelly are being put in their place and forced to be fair and not put people on plans because they don’t like them, they do not fit in, are older and the mindset is closed. The problem with this new list from HR has many of Helen’s favs on it. Bummer.
Helen and Kelly put in their place. Now that’s funny. They can do what they want and get away with anything so long as JR is running interference. They are truly a mutual admiration society

So correct me if I’m mistaken, but you’re saying that previously many were treated unfairly because HR was not fact checking and comparing the criteria equally, but now they are? Are you saying that those who were well liked may have skirted a plan, though their colleagues with the same performance record weren’t so lucky? If what you say is true, what happened to ignite this change by HR, and how did you find out about this new “extended” list? In my opinion, it sounds like rumors and it’s highly unlikely there could be any “list” with the large percentage of turnover that has happened in the past six month. Then again, maybe it’s wishful thinking on my part.

So correct me if I’m mistaken, but you’re saying that previously many were treated unfairly because HR was not fact checking and comparing the criteria equally, but now they are? Are you saying that those who were well liked may have skirted a plan, though their colleagues with the same performance record weren’t so lucky? If what you say is true, what happened to ignite this change by HR, and how did you find out about this new “extended” list? In my opinion, it sounds like rumors and it’s highly unlikely there could be any “list” with the large percentage of turnover that has happened in the past six month. Then again, maybe it’s wishful thinking on my part.
It is true. There was another “list”. HR has pushed back because of concerns over lawsuits. You can take this information to the bank.

The bottom line is that at a time when morale should be through the roof with the Crexont approval it remains at an all time low. When you put people on plans or threaten them with plans this should come as no surprise. But when you have Sales Leaders in the Botox Barbie’s who have no or limited Sales experience let alone successful leadership they will most certainly be surprised by this. So here we go ready to launch the future of our company with about 20% of the sales force on or about to be on a Plan. And about 30-40% of the Sales team with under 2 years experience. Not a recipe for success. Something an experienced sales leader, or a talented sales leader would know.

The bottom line is that at a time when morale should be through the roof with the Crexont approval it remains at an all time low. When you put people on plans or threaten them with plans this should come as no surprise. But when you have Sales Leaders in the Botox Barbie’s who have no or limited Sales experience let alone successful leadership they will most certainly be surprised by this. So here we go ready to launch the future of our company with about 20% of the sales force on or about to be on a Plan. And about 30-40% of the Sales team with under 2 years experience. Not a recipe for success. Something an experienced sales leader, or a talented sales leader would know.
I do not think the company is aiming for long term success. This appears to be a slow boil until the specialty divisions are gone. Crexont is not going to sell. In June of next year Rytary is done as sales will shift to generic. More and more pharmacies including Walgreens and Kroger are carrying the generic form of Unithroid as their store brand. Amneal is selling the generic so money is still coming in but the price is cheap. Where does that leave the sales reps. with goal achievement and IC $?

I do not think the company is aiming for long term success. This appears to be a slow boil until the specialty divisions are gone. Crexont is not going to sell. In June of next year Rytary is done as sales will shift to generic. More and more pharmacies including Walgreens and Kroger are carrying the generic form of Unithroid as their store brand. Amneal is selling the generic so money is still coming in but the price is cheap. Where does that leave the sales reps. with goal achievement and IC $?
Helen underestimates how many hope for failure so this regime will be gone. I speak weekly with my contacts that confirm. She does not have a great handle on sit led at all. There are some great people there despite age and I will do whatever I can to make better for them because I can. HR had already started to step in and put the clamp on Helen, Kelly and Fernando since Joe has not. When someone goes to HR and has concerns over a hostile work environment you can not place them on a plan and then promote the one that was the issue. This is all from lack of experience. How they ever got hired is beyond me. Her inner circle is crumbling. What she has destroyed can never be repaired. There are many that undermind her as we speak. May god bless you all.

Helen underestimates how many hope for failure so this regime will be gone. I speak weekly with my contacts that confirm. She does not have a great handle on sit led at all. There are some great people there despite age and I will do whatever I can to make better for them because I can. HR had already started to step in and put the clamp on Helen, Kelly and Fernando since Joe has not. When someone goes to HR and has concerns over a hostile work environment you can not place them on a plan and then promote the one that was the issue. This is all from lack of experience. How they ever got hired is beyond me. Her inner circle is crumbling. What she has destroyed can never be repaired. There are many that undermind her as we speak. May god bless you all.
BS. HR is always on the side of Corporate not Staff. You go to HR you are signing your own death warrant Add to that once HK finds out you will be in double jeopardy.
HR is not and never will be your friend

DO NOT TRUST HR! CONTACT HR AND YOU WILL BE BLACKBALLED!!!

Yes, that’s what Joe, Helen, and Fernando did. HR let it happen…..