• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Amneal

Wow. Y’all’s enthusiasm for the new drug approval is absolutely impressive! I’ve seen more enthusiasm at funerals

Whose fault do you think that is? Reps. and managers know the signs of a company that is floundering. We got a reminder about expense guidelines. We were told to look for hiotel rooms that cost no more than $150 per night. Our team does not have enough samples. So A lot of people are being proactive and are interviewing. It may take awhile before you find a job so do not wait until they lay everyone off.

Whose fault do you think that is? Reps. and managers know the signs of a company that is floundering. We got a reminder about expense guidelines. We were told to look for hiotel rooms that cost no more than $150 per night. Our team does not have enough samples. So A lot of people are being proactive and are interviewing. It may take awhile before you find a job so do not wait until they lay everyone off.
We need to take a minute and really thank those that did much of the leg work with IPX to get it to market. Thanks Scott Hunter, Shayne Mackey, Guy Perez, Shari Osullivan and the other reps and RBMs that have been forced out for no reason. This asset is now in the hands of this new regime of leadership at Amneal. Look how great they have done leading to exceptional results with Ongentys.

We need to take a minute and really thank those that did much of the leg work with IPX to get it to market. Thanks Scott Hunter, Shayne Mackey, Guy Perez, Shari Osullivan and the other reps and RBMs that have been forced out for no reason. This asset is now in the hands of this new regime of leadership at Amneal. Look how great they have done leading to exceptional results with Ongentys.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

So true and sickening. They have zero to be proud of as they had nothing to do with the success of Crexont. In fact, they have zero to do with anything positive. Bad peeps. Thank you to the former leadership team! True professionals. Authentic leaders. Effective. Miss you all and wish you were here with us now.

I couldn’t agree more. The above individuals that were mentioned were the true leaders and this includes many past RBMs and reps. They saw the big picture and not just the snapshot. It took their dedication to make Amneal what it once was, not only a family, but a company you were proud to be working for. Wishing them all the best and hope they know many of us realize and appreciate all their previous efforts that aided in the launch.

I couldn’t agree more. The above individuals that were mentioned were the true leaders and this includes many past RBMs and reps. They saw the big picture and not just the snapshot. It took their dedication to make Amneal what it once was, not only a family, but a company you were proud to be working for. Wishing them all the best and hope they know many of us realize and appreciate all their previous efforts that aided in the launch.
Thank you. Well said. This leadership is so underserving of all they are reaping on the coattails of the sadly dismissed former leadersip team who were beyond exceptional in comparison. They have no rights to take credit. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Thank you. Well said. This leadership is so underserving of all they are reaping on the coattails of the sadly dismissed former leadersip team who were beyond exceptional in comparison. They have no rights to take credit. Zero. Zip. Nada.
Yes thanks to all those that sacrificed and then were pushed aside for this undeserving crew to take over. Really sad. Just remember keep their spirit alive and what they taught you. Keep the patient first and do it for them. Scott was the expert at this vs. now it is all about performance. Hit your number. Sad.

Need information if anyone knows:

Month and year Scott left
Same for Guy, Shari, training dept. crew, Maria.
When did Joe come ?
When did Helen come?
When did Kelly come?

Thank you!

Many of those that are here have no idea who these legends even are. Unfortunately, they never had the opportunity to be led by these true professionals in an environment where gratitude was shown for talent and experience. It’s unfortunate that so many of the originals at every level, were forced out after countless years of commitment to the company. I too agree they all deserve credit for their part of the Crexont launch. Now it’s our turn to make sure it’s a success.

Need information if anyone knows:

Month and year Scott left
Same for Guy, Shari, training dept. crew, Maria.
When did Joe come ?
When did Helen come?
When did Kelly come?

Thank you!

These are my best recollections
Scott was November of 22. Pretty sure Gustavo was brought in just to fire him.
Joe followed Gustavo (who quit in December of 22 but hung around) in April 23. He signed off on the Lyvispah force that Gus started
Shari was April or May of 23
Helen came on board July 23
Guy and a bunch of others got axed October 23 just after our POA
Kelly was Jan/Feb of 24. We all first met her at NSM

When did Joe start? Thanks!
April 23
Gustavo effectively resigned December 22 but stuck around. Then we had some weird dude at NSM that was acting head of sales Vesper or Jasper or something. He was a complete joke and more interested in cruising for the ladies than anything else I think he’s still around as a consultant

April 23
Gustavo effectively resigned December 22 but stuck around. Then we had some weird dude at NSM that was acting head of sales Vesper or Jasper or something. He was a complete joke and more interested in cruising for the ladies than anything else I think he’s still around as a consultant
Yes Scott Hunter was the best most sensitive leader focused on the patients. He was the best. The culture, meetings and calls were fun plus we all produced. He really knew how to connect with people. Now???????????

Yes Scott Hunter was the best most sensitive leader focused on the patients. He was the best. The culture, meetings and calls were fun plus we all produced. He really knew how to connect with people. Now???????????
So true. SH was authentic through and through. He genuinely cared about the patients, reps, and RBM'S. Now words and actions are so fake that they cannot even hide behind the fakeness. It's so strange!

So true. SH was authentic through and through. He genuinely cared about the patients, reps, and RBM'S. Now words and actions are so fake that they cannot even hide behind the fakeness. It's so strange!
Why is there so much turnover and horrible reviews of this company? What has happened. I know a few years back when Scott was in charge, Amneal was desired by many.

When I joined the company I was literally told that Amneal pays lower salaries and IC but the culture is so good that people stay. This is definitely not the case with the culture. The pay for both teams is substandard. We now have 8 contract reps. in Neuro. I was told that the rep. pay is so low in Endo that contracting with Amplity is not an option.

When I joined the company I was literally told that Amneal pays lower salaries and IC but the culture is so good that people stay. This is definitely not the case with the culture. The pay for both teams is substandard. We now have 8 contract reps. in Neuro. I was told that the rep. pay is so low in Endo that contracting with Amplity is not an option.
How is the culture?

Yes thanks to all those that sacrificed and then were pushed aside for this undeserving crew to take over. Really sad. Just remember keep their spirit alive and what they taught you. Keep the patient first and do it for them. Scott was the expert at this vs. now it is all about performance. Hit your number. Sad.
I mean, you are in sales. No?