• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amneal

No they won’t. Joe is allowing all of this terrible leadership. H.R. is allowing it too. If we are not successful selling IPX then they will get rid of us. They will replace us. Is that an evil statement?
I'm referring to the statement that a rep who is currently working for Amneal would hope that IPX203 does not get approved. Yes, that is evil since we should all be grateful to have jobs to where we get to help people with PD, and should not want anything or anyone to fail. IPX203 will be a win for us! It is leadership that has FAILED in epic proportions. We all know that leadership's behaviors have been egrigious, juvenile, and an embarrassment. I agree that HR is also at fault. They do not know how to lead which is why my hope is that THEY don't get approved to contine leading based on their poor performance. I'm saying it is time for them to be terminated. They are just not a good fit for what we are all trying to accomplish for our patients with PD. It's clear that they are fake and don't belong in this industry.

I'm referring to the statement that a rep who is currently working for Amneal would hope that IPX203 does not get approved. Yes, that is evil since we should all be grateful to have jobs to where we get to help people with PD, and should not want anything or anyone to fail. IPX203 will be a win for us! It is leadership that has FAILED in epic proportions. We all know that leadership's behaviors have been egrigious, juvenile, and an embarrassment. I agree that HR is also at fault. They do not know how to lead which is why my hope is that THEY don't get approved to contine leading based on their poor performance. I'm saying it is time for them to be terminated. They are just not a good fit for what we are all trying to accomplish for our patients with PD. It's clear that they are fake and don't belong in this industry.
At this point if you are still here that’s on you. If you aren’t planning an exit (like me) and IPX doesn’t get approved and they RIF specialty that’s on you. Dont just be thankful to have a job. That’s sucj an incredibly low bar and indicative of the toxic environment we have here. IPX is not a great drug. Better than Sinemet, sure. But doesn’t live up to the hype we were told to expect for years. I’m just not going to be comfortable selling it as an expensive replacement for Rytary Which is why I’m out

At this point if you are still here that’s on you. If you aren’t planning an exit (like me) and IPX doesn’t get approved and they RIF specialty that’s on you. Dont just be thankful to have a job. That’s sucj an incredibly low bar and indicative of the toxic environment we have here. IPX is not a great drug. Better than Sinemet, sure. But doesn’t live up to the hype we were told to expect for years. I’m just not going to be comfortable selling it as an expensive replacement for Rytary Which is why I’m out
Sales reps. and managers who work on either team should be looking. Even if IPX is approved it will not achieve the sales $ needed. More cuts or terminations will come. The company is terminating vs layoffs where severances are paid. Shame on them!

Sales reps. and managers who work on either team should be looking. Even if IPX is approved it will not achieve the sales $ needed. More cuts or terminations will come. The company is terminating vs layoffs where severances are paid. Shame on them!
Just amazing how this new team takes a great company runs many great and talented people off, performance does not improve and they are still here. Amneal is officially a SOCIAL CLUB. This comes right from Helen’s mouth. IPX is the next Lyvispah for everyone. Sorry but you will see.

Just amazing how this new team takes a great company runs many great and talented people off, performance does not improve and they are still here. Amneal is officially a SOCIAL CLUB. This comes right from Helen’s mouth. IPX is the next Lyvispah for everyone. Sorry but you will see.
Agree. Reps. who can’t sell IPX will be cut. Territories that don’t perform will be either absorbed in other regions or cut altogether. Discussing viable territories on both teams at corporate meetings. It’s not pretty.

Team - Most of the talent has already left. If you have respect for yourselves, you should move on. This situation is not sustainable long-term. If you’re not looking for other opportunities, it is a shame. There is no long-term backup plan. There are many better companies and products out there. We are currently selling generic (Unithroid) and me-too products with IPX. It will end. Amplity will play a bigger role then there leading on…..

Team - Most of the talent has already left. If you have respect for yourselves, you should move on. This situation is not sustainable long-term. If you’re not looking for other opportunities, it is a shame. There is no long-term backup plan. There are many better companies and products out there. We are currently selling generic (Unithroid) and me-too products with IPX. It will end. Amplity will play a bigger role then there leading on…..
I am seeing rep jobs starting at 150 and above. If you stay to long your dead and these other companies wonder why. Tough to overcome in interview. If they ask why you are leaving never dog but just explain company in ruins, in major debt and no future. No reason to lie.

The above 2 posts are spot on. There are many rep. jobs posted. It is easier to find a job when you have one. Tell the recruiter the. Company is consolidating which they are. For all we know, upper leadership could all have golden parachutes.

Trust that they do have them
They have taken a once great proud culture and destroyed it in a little over a year. It all started when Joe on stage at NSM said not changes and then let everyone go. He will never get his reputation back no matter how hard he tries and it doesn’t help that he turns his head to what Helen has going one running everyone off. Look at all the openings. We never had that before at all levels of the company. Really sad. Remember past behavior is a great indicator of future success. Maybe it will only take Joe 4 months to learn the name of the new drug unlike when he started and just could not say Rytary. Poor guy…….

None of this would have happened under Scott’s leadership. He would have called Chirag if needed. BTW, where are the Patel’s? Quietly selling shares of stock?
I heard that SH fluffed more than a few numbers when up there in front of us. He could talk the talk. That eventually caught up I guess. The good 'ol days. When maintaining business put you on a pedestal.

“Hang onto the reigns”? This leader stepped into a toxic region and company. There were reps. who were not working and the previous RBM who became this man’s boss let it happen under his reign. RR was never able to lead his team without the former RBM looking over his shoulder. The reps. would call Fernando if they did not like what they were asked to do. It was a total shit show. RR had the last laugh on all of you low lifes. He has a better job working for a company who values his talent and pays for it. Speaking of holding onto the reins: all of you are holding tightly to the sides of the sinking ship and refuse to get in a lifeboat because you are scared another company would hold ALL of you accountable for working. FRAME your mid-year reviews where you receive an on track when you have missed 2 quarters of sales goals. TRUTH! Never forget the way you all in the West Region and the NSD treated RR. Karma is a mean ass BITCH with a long memory!
Thank you for your input RR and DC. Your dramatic analogy of the sinking ship and holding onto it has bee duly noted. The company is not going down, per se. Just bad managers. The whole karma is a mean...with a long memory...What does that mean?

Thank you for your input RR and DC. Your dramatic analogy of the sinking ship and holding onto it has bee duly noted. The company is not going down, per se. Just bad managers. The whole karma is a mean...with a long memory...What does that mean?
Even if IPX gets approved it will never hit the numbers they want. It will never pass Rytary for revenue. Endo has absolutely nothing on the horizon. The ship may not be going down because with 3 billion in debt and no pipeline it’s already waterlogged

She knew more and was smarter than Fernando. Last year he created a very hostile environment for her. She went to HR. This is a big no no. Do as they say not as they do! Everyone that leaves here leaves due to Helen, Kelly and Fernando. They all need some training or help.
Don’t be sad. Be glad! Bad manager. Should have been let go years ago.