• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amneal

I think Helen and Kelly should be mentored by Mindy, Jennifer or Lauren Stewart. These are some classy great leaders that everyone looks up to. Helen and Kelly could learn and get things moving in the right direction. Unless Helen and Kelly are old, stuck in their way and have a closed mindset just like they say about everyone else. Working at Amneal is more than a photo op. You ever notice, Helen never misses one.
Neither does Kelly. I bet LF is sick of Kelly and Helen coming to Rytary events. They are probably wanting some view time on LinkedIn for their next gig.

SV said not no, BUT HELL NO!
Sarah Sutton would be another great mentor for Helen and Kelly. She is bright, understands the business and knows how to handle herself to win people over. There are many great leaders they can and should learn from. This is free advice take it. Please to help everyone. There are many great female leaders in our company that just get it. Their approach is way off course.

A friend told me they are interviewing for a remote job with us…what’s that about? Taking our jobs?
Job pays very little. Also, no car, etc. Company retention rates for field
reps are some of the lowest in industry plus Amneal has a horrible reputation and are struggling to find talent. Ya gotta have talent dummies!

If IPX doesn’t get approved next week it will be interesting for sure!
I hope it does. That will be one step closer until specialty over. Think about it. What gives anyone confidence in this leadership team to have and build success on their own? They stepped in to an established brand and purchased another and are failing with everyone wanting out. The only ones happy are them as slave owners making a great living while the rest live like peasants. Wake up.

I hope it does. That will be one step closer until specialty over. Think about it. What gives anyone confidence in this leadership team to have and build success on their own? They stepped in to an established brand and purchased another and are failing with everyone wanting out. The only ones happy are them as slave owners making a great living while the rest live like peasants. Wake up.
You mean you hope it doesn’t get approved. I’m no longer here but am watching and hearing what my friends are going through. I’m not ashamed to say I’m actively rooting for IPX failure. But even if it gets approved it’s going to be tough to even outsell Ongentys

You mean you hope it doesn’t get approved. I’m no longer here but am watching and hearing what my friends are going through. I’m not ashamed to say I’m actively rooting for IPX failure. But even if it gets approved it’s going to be tough to even outsell Ongentys
I am here and hope it doesn’t get approved. Let’s see Kelly and Helen go a plan. They can each call Joe every week to pretend they are receiving a coaching call. As far as the other team, word is that Unithroid is on its last hurrah. Where next Fernando? Sure won’t be as a NSD.

I am here and hope it doesn’t get approved. Let’s see Kelly and Helen go a plan. They can each call Joe every week to pretend they are receiving a coaching call. As far as the other team, word is that Unithroid is on its last hurrah. Where next Fernando? Sure won’t be as a NSD.
You're evil for saying this...it's about the patients...IPX approval has nothing to do with leadership. What I mean is that these losers have nothing to do with whether IPX gets approved or not. Give them enough rope...they will hang eventually once things come to light. I believe that they will get what's coming.

You're evil for saying this...it's about the patients...IPX approval has nothing to do with leadership. What I mean is that these losers have nothing to do with whether IPX gets approved or not. Give them enough rope...they will hang eventually once things come to light. I believe that they will get what's coming.

iPX doesn’t provide significant efficacy or ease of dosing compared to Rytary. Each dose *may* last a little bit longer and you *may* only dose 1x per day fewer but the cost will outweigh any small benefit of IPX. Our marketing message isn’t much different than Rytary What you will see is leadership try to push a message that is close to off label in terms of efficacy and dosing. They did it when we sold Lyvispah, no need to think they won’t do it here.

No they won’t. Joe is allowing all of this terrible leadership. H.R. is allowing it too. If we are not successful selling IPX then they will get rid of us. They will replace us. Is that an evil statement?