• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amneal

Kudos to the RBMs who didn’t put their reps on Plans. I know a few of you are out there We appreciate you doing what you can for your reps. It’s still stressful for the reps I’m sure but at least nothing is ‘official’. To those reps who are being protected by your RBM…thank them. They are giving you more time to find another job. It should be obvious to you that you are no longer wanted here by upper management. Your RBM may like you but they will be powerless to protect you any further than they already have. Dont bust your azz trying to impress people who don’t care and want you gone.
From my understanding upper management are putting people on plans. RBM’s are just responsible for the legwork of documenting the goals and reporting to HR.

Kudos to the RBMs who didn’t put their reps on Plans. I know a few of you are out there We appreciate you doing what you can for your reps. It’s still stressful for the reps I’m sure but at least nothing is ‘official’. To those reps who are being protected by your RBM…thank them. They are giving you more time to find another job. It should be obvious to you that you are no longer wanted here by upper management. Your RBM may like you but they will be powerless to protect you any further than they already have. Dont bust your azz trying to impress people who don’t care and want you gone.
ok, this is funny. Clearly an RBM wrote this. Don’t fall for this BS tactic if your RBM is truly telling you this. Reps are bringing in the revenue don’t forget that! These “fields rides” of RBMs popping into a lunch then leaving is just checking a box.

From my understanding upper management are putting people on plans. RBM’s are just responsible for the legwork of documenting the goals and reporting to HR.
There will be more. Helen was hired to reduce the sales force and not pay severance. The salaries here are so low that they can’t find viable candidates. Who would have w er though that they would hire contract reps. for Rytary? All better be looking.

My RBM told me that Helen made a statement at the recent NJ meeting that the plans worked just like she wanted them to. Reps. quit on their own. WOW, this coming from a VP of Sales!

ok, this is funny. Clearly an RBM wrote this. Don’t fall for this BS tactic if your RBM is truly telling you this. Reps are bringing in the revenue don’t forget that! These “fields rides” of RBMs popping into a lunch then leaving is just checking a box.
This has been going on for years and the sales directors look the other way for their favs.

The only abuse going on here is from you. You display such hatred for a very well liked leader. It’s obvious you’re the one making all these negative posts. If spreading rumors makes you feel better about yourself I would suggest some extensive therapy. You must have been put on a plan under his leadership. Remember, RBMs did not make these decisions and had very little say as to who was placed on or escaped a plan. Even those RBMs who fought for their reps received major backlash and repercussion. I suggest you crawl back into the hole you came out of and stop hiding behind this forum to spread such hatred.
Nope. I have been following this thread and I am not seeing hatred. Honesty hurts. He was not being adversely judged for putting his reps on a plan. His reps are saying he was not a good leader. And not respected.
Sometimes, you get to make the decision to pass the torch to someone else and leave on your own.
Sometimes, a manager will hang onto the reigns stubbornly out of fear that they are not done working yet.
Pass the torch graciously and on your own terms. There is good talent that the company needs in order to be successful. Don’t you want that?

Nope. I have been following this thread and I am not seeing hatred. Honesty hurts. He was not being adversely judged for putting his reps on a plan. His reps are saying he was not a good leader. And not respected.
Sometimes, you get to make the decision to pass the torch to someone else and leave on your own.
Sometimes, a manager will hang onto the reigns stubbornly out of fear that they are not done working yet.
Pass the torch graciously and on your own terms. There is good talent that the company needs in order to be successful. Don’t you want that?
I do but look what we have Helen, Joe, Kelly and Fernando. I agree we all deserve better than this bunch. There is great talent that is honest and uplifting instead of threatening and just unlikeable. Look at all the departures. Double the industry standard. Enough said.

“Hang onto the reigns”? This leader stepped into a toxic region and company. There were reps. who were not working and the previous RBM who became this man’s boss let it happen under his reign. RR was never able to lead his team without the former RBM looking over his shoulder. The reps. would call Fernando if they did not like what they were asked to do. It was a total shit show. RR had the last laugh on all of you low lifes. He has a better job working for a company who values his talent and pays for it. Speaking of holding onto the reins: all of you are holding tightly to the sides of the sinking ship and refuse to get in a lifeboat because you are scared another company would hold ALL of you accountable for working. FRAME your mid-year reviews where you receive an on track when you have missed 2 quarters of sales goals. TRUTH! Never forget the way you all in the West Region and the NSD treated RR. Karma is a mean ass BITCH with a long memory!

Is that what happened to DA? Truly, he did not leave without Joe, Helen, or Chirag telling him what was about to happen.

Do any of you believe RR was being fired? There was no reason to fire him. He was offered a leadership position at another company. Even so, RR is not a quitter. He probably would sit tight and then hire a good attorney afterwards for discrimination. Now that’s the kind of man RR is!

There are plenty of RBMs as well as the NSDs and VP of sales who need to step aside and let the company hire talent to run their jobs. All 4 upper crust are failing. Look at their actions and results.

In the last 90 Days this company has had 3 incredibly talented reps with leadership ability leave. Or should I say forced out. SV BH and SH were great reps and awesome trainers. If they wanted to have over the reigns to people who were ready to go it would have been those 3. Instead, take a look at who the Botox Twins are pushing into leadership roles. Heck one of their Chosen didn’t even want THAT and left. We are being led by Failures in JR, FA and the Botox Barbies. They have never been successful anywhere they have been and are caus this place to fail. I’ve seen the light and am looking earnestly

In the last 90 Days this company has had 3 incredibly talented reps with leadership ability leave. Or should I say forced out. SV BH and SH were great reps and awesome trainers. If they wanted to have over the reigns to people who were ready to go it would have been those 3. Instead, take a look at who the Botox Twins are pushing into leadership roles. Heck one of their Chosen didn’t even want THAT and left. We are being led by Failures in JR, FA and the Botox Barbies. They have never been successful anywhere they have been and are caus this place to fail. I’ve seen the light and am looking earnestly
Dingbats have put themselves in a corner. Helen said a company without performance is nothing more than a social club. Kelly has done nothing but lead the team into becoming a social club because she’s not performing or hitting goal. Now that is funny remember, it’s all about performance consistently across-the-board. No favorites.

Dingbats have put themselves in a corner. Helen said a company without performance is nothing more than a social club. Kelly has done nothing but lead the team into becoming a social club because she’s not performing or hitting goal. Now that is funny remember, it’s all about performance consistently across-the-board. No favorites.
Fernando needs to go on a plan and the reigns should go to Rajeev! The Endo franchise is coming apart. There are so many pharmacies who will not stock it. But shhhhhh, keep it quiet. All of the majors stock Unithroid generic so Amneal is making $$$& one way or another. Who really cares if the prescription gets switched?

Fernando needs to go on a plan and the reigns should go to Rajeev! The Endo franchise is coming apart. There are so many pharmacies who will not stock it. But shhhhhh, keep it quiet. All of the majors stock Unithroid generic so Amneal is making $$$& one way or another. Who really cares if the prescription gets switched?
Rajeev was passed over for Fernando years ago. It was one of the dumbest moves this company has ever had from the endo side.

Rajeev was passed over for Fernando years ago. It was one of the dumbest moves this company has ever had from the endo side.
Not bigger than hiring Kelly and Helen. The president and VP of the new Amneal Social club. Remember a company without performance is a social club. When you reach out to employees that have left and offer an RBM role and get rejected. Now that is funny.

And that sums up why Helen is an awful person and leader. She acts as though Rytary was a failure prior to her taking over. Rytary was doing quite well prior to her arrival. We put up some great growth numbers despite all the headwinds. Anyone with Pharma experience would envy the type of growth we had. But if you believe Helen (which no one should) Rytary was showing negative growth and no one had ever hit goal.
someone said it earlier and I believe them. Her only job was to reduce expenses. And people (whom she loathes anyways) are the biggest expense

And that sums up why Helen is an awful person and leader. She acts as though Rytary was a failure prior to her taking over. Rytary was doing quite well prior to her arrival. We put up some great growth numbers despite all the headwinds. Anyone with Pharma experience would envy the type of growth we had. But if you believe Helen (which no one should) Rytary was showing negative growth and no one had ever hit goal.
someone said it earlier and I believe them. Her only job was to reduce expenses. And people (whom she loathes anyways) are the biggest expense
I think Helen and Kelly should be mentored by Mindy, Jennifer or Lauren Stewart. These are some classy great leaders that everyone looks up to. Helen and Kelly could learn and get things moving in the right direction. Unless Helen and Kelly are old, stuck in their way and have a closed mindset just like they say about everyone else. Working at Amneal is more than a photo op. You ever notice, Helen never misses one.

The Texas RBM has been treated very poorly here. He was shocked at the dysfunctional leadership team in Endo. He has been around long enough in the industry to recognize the signs of a failing senior leadership and a failing company. Many good employees are looking to follow this man’s lead.
Please tell me this is a joke! This RBM was a narcissist with no integrity, who nearly drove out most of the initial team from the moment he started. The abuse under this manager was so severe that the majority of reps were already in therapy because of him, long before the corruption created by Helen.

How do YOU know what his reps. thought? Sadly at this company reps. are treated better than managers. If Amneal would pay market value for reps. they could hire smarter employees and not have to kiss their ass for fear they will leave. Until company leaders admit that their sales teams are nothing but training grounds for pharma rep. wannabe's this place will always be digging out of a hole. The clock is ticking.