• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amneal

When the Q2 Scorecards and finally rankings come out be sure and save one for your files. Take note of who misses goal. Take note of who they terminate or put on plans. What will Helen and Kelly and Fernando do. Many of their favorites will not meet goal but will receive an “on track” for their mid year. Document, document, document. You never know she. Your number is called.

TX RBM was a smart experienced man a great leader that had the vision to leave Fernando who is a puppet and this toxic culture. He will be making more money, less stress and away from this sinking ship. He was not lazy like those of you that just are along for the ride. He will be missed for sure. Many will be calling him for a job soon when you all hear of the opportunity to join his team. Once again Helen lost again.
Okay RR go back to putting your face in between DCs breasts

He faked having cancer because he was going to get fired from his previous role for abuse at AZ. Ask anyone from that company it’s well known. Drop the company name coward you won’t ass hat
The only abuse going on here is from you. You display such hatred for a very well liked leader. It’s obvious you’re the one making all these negative posts. If spreading rumors makes you feel better about yourself I would suggest some extensive therapy. You must have been put on a plan under his leadership. Remember, RBMs did not make these decisions and had very little say as to who was placed on or escaped a plan. Even those RBMs who fought for their reps received major backlash and repercussion. I suggest you crawl back into the hole you came out of and stop hiding behind this forum to spread such hatred.

Helen has placed herself in a very tough spot. Those that she really likes and are in her inner circle are not performing. If it is all about performance, I guess they will be placed on plans to stay consistent. We will
Helen has placed herself in a very tough spot. Those that she really likes and are in her inner circle are not performing. If it is all about performance, I guess they will be placed on plans to stay consistent. We will see.
I’m not holding my breath.

I've been reading through these threads and wondered if anyone else has inferred that what has been happening was their plan all along, i.e., destroy company morale, micromanage, pretend they are in high school, terminate as many as possible, and hire younger managers/reps who will revere the narcissists that they are. So absolutely disgusting. This is something I hope to never witness again. A bunch of really smart 6th graders pretending to be leaders. Playing with people's lives. Degrading anyone they don't like because of their age, appearance, or their style. I pray for them and their children. Can you even imagine what they're turing their children into? Wow. Just wow. If you are reading this and wondering if you should apply, don't. I promise what is being written is mostly factual with a few disgruntled. These people are really, really bad people. Don't bother. It's not worth your mental or physical health. They are dangerous and they will gut you so quickly that you won't know what happened. The company will likely not last. They destroyed one and now they are destroying Amneal. Incredibly sad for the patients and the providers who serve the PD community. We were all fooled.

Helen has placed herself in a very tough spot. Those that she really likes and are in her inner circle are not performing. If it is all about performance, I guess they will be placed on plans to stay consistent. We will see.
Now you known this is never going to happen.There is absolutely no threat to the “inner circle” and their future with the company. Did you forget that they walk on water while others were left to drown? You will see no consequence for these “favorites”. There will be no consistency. Why would you think they would start now?

Helen will instruct Kelly to and Fernando to let her favorites and their favorites continue to miss goal without consequences. Julie and Pamela will stay mum because “ never contact HR as we handle our own issues on the sales teams”. Sooooo, those of you who are second class citizens must fend for yourselves. Talk about discrimination! This reminds me of what we were taught in history. Blacks had to stand up on the bus. Seats only reserved for white folk.

As a friend told me today, I won’t feel too sorry for anyone that is here when it all collapses. You’ve seen the signs. You’ve been given the warning. The only reason you should still be here is because you are actively in the process of leaving. I still have friends here who think it’s all gonna be ok but that mentality pushed by RR, OR, BC and others is based on wishful thinking. I’m holding out till September bonus , I’ll be double dipping for a week or two but so what. If you are not looking you shouldn’t be shocked when you are left in the cold.

So many reps. are looking. It is a tough market with a lot of competition. One caveat is that the salaries are so much higher than here. Keep posting and interviewing. The future is not bright for specialty.

So many reps. are looking. It is a tough market with a lot of competition. One caveat is that the salaries are so much higher than here. Keep posting and interviewing. The future is not bright for specialty.
Bottom line with Helen and Amneal Specialty: You cannot change what you do not acknowledge…..the best path forward is a little reflection of your wrongs of the past.

Too funny and spot on! I thought I was the only one who was aware of their intimate friendship
This is DISGUSTING!!! Shame on you for ever putting such false and water cooler talk on a forum like this. Don't forget about Karma. DC is a sweet Christian woman and I am outraged you would ever make this comment! Gross!

Kudos to the RBMs who didn’t put their reps on Plans. I know a few of you are out there We appreciate you doing what you can for your reps. It’s still stressful for the reps I’m sure but at least nothing is ‘official’. To those reps who are being protected by your RBM…thank them. They are giving you more time to find another job. It should be obvious to you that you are no longer wanted here by upper management. Your RBM may like you but they will be powerless to protect you any further than they already have. Dont bust your azz trying to impress people who don’t care and want you gone.