• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Amneal

Does not matter Helen, Kelly, Fernando and Joe are not the real culture here of helping patients. You will notice them starting to bring back from years past the good things starting with the awards. Scott, Guy and Shari built the culture and what this new version has done to destroy it this fast is crazy. There are laws that protect you as employees no matter what they think. Kelly has said we will do what we need to do to get the team we want and let the lawyers handle that stuff. Great leader and vision. Botox must clutter the mind.
Amneal HR thinks because they say they treat everyone the same when it comes to performance does not make it so. That is for the EEOC to decide. It is true that anyone that goes to HR and pushes back on leadership to do the right thing are treated the same and placed on plans but very inconsistent about how performance is treated.

Amneal HR thinks because they say they treat everyone the same when it comes to performance does not make it so. That is for the EEOC to decide. It is true that anyone that goes to HR and pushes back on leadership to do the right thing are treated the same and placed on plans but very inconsistent about how performance is treated.
It’s no secret that there are major inconsistencies when it comes to performance expectations and how differently one can be treated vs another. This has been apparent since the start of the year. HR is supposed to be there to voice concern without being threatened of jeopardizing your career. Of course they are hired by the company, and have an obligation to protect it, but this should be equally exhibited towards the protection and confidentiality of employees that are coming to them with information they find questionable or concerning. Upper leadership decides who is put on plans. HR is just delivering them. It’s my understanding HR must sign off on them as well as present them. It would be interesting to know if they actually understand and agree with certain individuals being placed on plans knowing others with the same or lower performance records are not.

It’s no secret that there are major inconsistencies when it comes to performance expectations and how differently one can be treated vs another. This has been apparent since the start of the year. HR is supposed to be there to voice concern without being threatened of jeopardizing your career. Of course they are hired by the company, and have an obligation to protect it, but this should be equally exhibited towards the protection and confidentiality of employees that are coming to them with information they find questionable or concerning. Upper leadership decides who is put on plans. HR is just delivering them. It’s my understanding HR must sign off on them as well as present them. It would be interesting to know if they actually understand and agree with certain individuals being placed on plans knowing others with the same or lower performance records are not.
I was told from an HR rep within our company that Helen and her team will run off those they do not want or think are weak without even having anything to back it up. Helen will ask everyone about you and their thoughts. She doesn’t understand that everyone can not like everyone. She thinks she is back in college at her sorority. No one likes Dr Fisher, Fernando, Kelly or her and that is ok. This is a business and not a popularity contest. She is playing GOD and her decisions are not based on actual data or facts. I have been told this many times. She believes older people have a closed mindset and if you go to HR for anything to express concern, you can not be trusted and she will find some way to get you out. Now that is based on examples, observations and fact. She can not help herself and that is her belief and with her in charge and never being held accountable by Joe, she does as she wants. Look what she did to many in 2023. Performance was not used equally across the board but for only those she wanted out for some reason. Her day is coming and she will be told to stop. Those leaving on their own (which are many) see this and find it tough to work in the culture she has created. Some top talent is leaving and there will be more to come. You will see Amneal start to go back to the culture that Scott, Guy and Shari built. That is what you call a complete 360. New people but back to the good ol days of a positive productive culture. They have no choice. They need to try to rebuild what has been destroyed before the EEOC steps in. Maybe the new HR lady can bring some maturity and needed training for them on the employee labor laws with regard to age, race, sexism, retaliation and wrongful termination which is clearly needed. Keep documenting. It will come in handy.

The criteria will change regarding plans. They will have an issue with staffing if not. The fear tactic is not working and is only running great reps off.

I was told from an HR rep within our company that Helen and her team will run off those they do not want or think are weak without even having anything to back it up. Helen will ask everyone about you and their thoughts. She doesn’t understand that everyone can not like everyone. She thinks she is back in college at her sorority. No one likes Dr Fisher, Fernando, Kelly or her and that is ok. This is a business and not a popularity contest. She is playing GOD and her decisions are not based on actual data or facts. I have been told this many times. She believes older people have a closed mindset and if you go to HR for anything to express concern, you can not be trusted and she will find some way to get you out. Now that is based on examples, observations and fact. She can not help herself and that is her belief and with her in charge and never being held accountable by Joe, she does as she wants. Look what she did to many in 2023. Performance was not used equally across the board but for only those she wanted out for some reason. Her day is coming and she will be told to stop. Those leaving on their own (which are many) see this and find it tough to work in the culture she has created. Some top talent is leaving and there will be more to come. You will see Amneal start to go back to the culture that Scott, Guy and Shari built. That is what you call a complete 360. New people but back to the good ol days of a positive productive culture. They have no choice. They need to try to rebuild what has been destroyed before the EEOC steps in. Maybe the new HR lady can bring some maturity and needed training for them on the employee labor laws with regard to age, race, sexism, retaliation and wrongful termination which is clearly needed. Keep documenting. It will come in handy.

The culture will NEVER return to what it was under Scott etc. It’s a pipe dream to believe that. This is the new Amneal. This is the new reality. Thinking it’s going to get better is putting faith in a false hope

Well new Plans are being rolled out. So they’ll deal with them
Let’s prey she knows employment law for retaliation and age discrimination because the last one did not. Helen can use a refresher course for sure. It’s a business decision will not cut it or only placing some on plans while others are not despite having worse goal attainment. No more talk about closed mindset the older you get please.

Thank god.
Having worked here for a very long time I can see how you’d have that opinion. I would too. BUT this culture is so bad it makes THAT culture look like the Golden Age. We certainly needed a culture shift what we have now is much worse. If you only worked under the SH regime I totally get that point of view and would have the same. We didn’t really have a culture while under Nestor and Shafransky. It was absolutely atrocious the 3 months we had Gustavo. Now? It’s so toxic the EPA should get involved!

Having worked here for a very long time I can see how you’d have that opinion. I would too. BUT this culture is so bad it makes THAT culture look like the Golden Age. We certainly needed a culture shift what we have now is much worse. If you only worked under the SH regime I totally get that point of view and would have the same. We didn’t really have a culture while under Nestor and Shafransky. It was absolutely atrocious the 3 months we had Gustavo. Now? It’s so toxic the EPA should get involved!
Isn't it funny that someone who has been here on PD for a while was offered a mgr position on PD and instead of accepting it they resigned and took another job? That tells you all you need to know about the culture of this company and leadership. HR and corp think they have outsmarted those who have raised concerns, but all they have done is make the case stronger for why there is age discrimination, retaliation and favortism. There is power in NUMBERS. Never forget that.

Anyone know where COE is this year? How are they planning on doing it this year? Only 3 quarters count and most of us have new territories and/or products. If you are going to luck into a COE now is the year! Lots of undeserving people will win it this year simply by the draw. I don’t hold it against them I just hope they realize that Ops had more to do with who wins COE this year and who doesn’t
Just shows how bad leadership is. They did not even see it coming. I am jealous she is done with this toxic place. How long until they wake up. Running great people off is not a great growth strategy either. The sorority style of leadership must stop.

This group are such a bunch of losers and an embarrassment to those in real leadership roles who know how to effectively manage people. I cannot even believe she was a nurse but no wonder she isn't anymore. After reading through the threads, I think HK has been given way too much power and simply does not know how to appropriately handle herself. She is and looks foolish. Her smiles are fake. Her intelligence is stikingly LOW. She thinks highly of herself without realizing how dumb everyone knows she is. I'm embarrassed for her. As for the other two, well, pretty much the same. All three are gross and given what we have all observed, I'm going to predict things will continue to diminish under current leadership.

Anyone know where COE is this year? How are they planning on doing it this year? Only 3 quarters count and most of us have new territories and/or products. If you are going to luck into a COE now is the year! Lots of undeserving people will win it this year simply by the draw. I don’t hold it against them I just hope they realize that Ops had more to do with who wins COE this year and who doesn’t
Just funny that someone hand picked by Helen and Kelly to become an RBM leaves the company. She knew something we did not. Smart lady. Makes those two look bad for sure.

Just funny that someone hand picked by Helen and Kelly to become an RBM leaves the company. She knew something we did not. Smart lady. Makes those two look bad for sure.
She is both a great rep and person who is well liked and has been very successful. Apparently, she didn’t feel staying in the rep position or taking the RBM promotion was at her best interest.This is a big loss for the company and had to be quite a shock for the two of them. She’ll be missed and will do great things in her future endeavors.

She is both a great rep and person who is well liked and has been very successful. Apparently, she didn’t feel staying in the rep position or taking the RBM promotion was at her best interest.This is a big loss for the company and had to be quite a shock for the two of them. She’ll be missed and will do great things in her future endeavors.
I do not think anything shocks them or bothers them. They are just bad people.