Amneal

Now it makes sense! Our numbers have been way down this year. The company keeps us in the dark on important stuff.
Just work and do what you can. When they put you on action plan start to plan exit. That’s what I did. Making more money no more Nurse Betty and never been happier or looked better. I would not kill yourself enjoy the summer. Amneal not long range plan. No one retired from the field. Like prison do your time and move on.

Just work and do what you can. When they put you on action plan start to plan exit. That’s what I did. Making more money no more Nurse Betty and never been happier or looked better. I would not kill yourself enjoy the summer. Amneal not long range plan. No one retired from the field. Like prison do your time and move on.
There is no way to retire from the field. They do not want older employees. The only person I know of who is retiring is DA. He very well may feel the sense that older employees are not wanted here. Sometimes it is better to go on your own accord.

There is no way to retire from the field. They do not want older employees. The only person I know of who is retiring is DA. He very well may feel the sense that older employees are not wanted here. Sometimes it is better to go on your own accord.
Agree Nurse Betty (Helen) has a closed mindset to older people.

If the above is true it further validates our belief that Helen, Kelly, Fernando do not care what their people think.
I have spoken with many that have left the company and have been a reference for them. When I ask why they are leaving some leave for less money and some for more, but the overall theme is Helen/Kelly/Fernando just does not trust us and do not know what they are doing. They treat people that are not in their circle awful and run people off for no reason. Once your reputation is damaged, you will never be able to repair it. Good Luck Helen, Kelly, Joe and Fernando. You have 0.0 and what you do not understand is when I ask them why they stayed as long as they did they all say: It takes time to find a new position and I played the game. Think about that. Very few people are there because they love it and culture and leadership are great. They are there until they find another position. That is Amneal in a nut shell now. Was never that way in the past and the only change was: Joe, Helen, Kelly and Fernando. Poor leadership at it‘s finest. Sad, Shame. The only saving grace, is they will not be there long.

I have spoken with many that have left the company and have been a reference for them. When I ask why they are leaving some leave for less money and some for more, but the overall theme is Helen/Kelly/Fernando just does not trust us and do not know what they are doing. They treat people that are not in their circle awful and run people off for no reason. Once your reputation is damaged, you will never be able to repair it. Good Luck Helen, Kelly, Joe and Fernando. You have 0.0 and what you do not understand is when I ask them why they stayed as long as they did they all say: It takes time to find a new position and I played the game. Think about that. Very few people are there because they love it and culture and leadership are great. They are there until they find another position. That is Amneal in a nut shell now. Was never that way in the past and the only change was: Joe, Helen, Kelly and Fernando. Poor leadership at it‘s finest. Sad, Shame. The only saving grace, is they will not be there long.
WELL SAID! You know it’s bad here when employees are willing to take less money to get away from current leadership. Thus environment is TOXIC. I have heard employees say “I hope Amneal goes under”! That statement says it all.

WELL SAID! You know it’s bad here when employees are willing to take less money to get away from current leadership. Thus environment is TOXIC. I have heard employees say “I hope Amneal goes under”! That statement says it all.
The worst part of it is that this comes from people that are still there. Just crazy. Kelly, Joe, Helen and Fernando have built a very very very small circle of trust and they underestimate just how close the field is to each other. It is like the field vs. them. In the end the field will win. I have never seen people that currently work for the company hope they fail. Can anyone be hated that much. I guess so. Good news is everyone in the field can see just how poor leadership is and have some sense of ethics. That is what make Amneal great. As I said, I would not put that much effort forth and if you are placed on an action plan then start looking. Enjoy your summer with your family and travel. Once IPX comes, they are going to unleash hell on all of you. Once launched and not going well just like Ongenty’s look out. It will be your fault. Must you think anything else. You is wrong.

Remind us all what Helen said from the stage at NSM: when you are older you are closed off to change and have less energy”. You need to change your mindset”. Never ever in my career have I heard of so many H.R. violations levied by this woman. Where is Nakita?

Remind us all what Helen said from the stage at NSM: when you are older you are closed off to change and have less energy”. You need to change your mindset”. Never ever in my career have I heard of so many H.R. violations levied by this woman. Where is Nakita?

She’s no spring chicken herself. And she will be ‘old’ one day. Despite the best efforts of her Plastic surgeon

She’s no spring chicken herself. And she will be ‘old’ one day. Despite the best efforts of her Plastic surgeon
I am sure Helen will put Kelly on an Action Plan. She did not hit goal in Q1 and not hitting Goal in Q2. What a great hire Helen. Remember you are accountable day 1 no matter what. Good luck on your injections and your Q2 performance. Nurse Betty (Helen) will be rolling out soon. Enjoy your weekly calls and plan.

The difference is she is going nowhere anytime soon, while those that have had too many birthdays are targeted and set up to fail. It couldn’t be anymore obvious. Look at all those that have been let go and put on plans since her arrival. Then compare their ages and how long they have been around. You’ll see a very familiar pattern. She showed her cards and made it clear as day on stage at the NSM and everyone heard it. At any other company this would be considered a HR nightmare, but there are no repercussions for her here. Where exactly is HR, and why are they doing nothing except supporting upper leadership?

The difference is she is going nowhere anytime soon, while those that have had too many birthdays are targeted and set up to fail. It couldn’t be anymore obvious. Look at all those that have been let go and put on plans since her arrival. Then compare their ages and how long they have been around. You’ll see a very familiar pattern. She showed her cards and made it clear as day on stage at the NSM and everyone heard it. At any other company this would be considered a HR nightmare, but there are no repercussions for her here. Where exactly is HR, and why are they doing nothing except supporting upper leadership?
No one can figure out why HR is allowing this to happen. Ate the brothers that close to Joe? Joe is allowing Helen free rein and Helen is leading Kelly and Fernando around on a leash.

No one can figure out why HR is allowing this to happen. Ate the brothers that close to Joe? Joe is allowing Helen free rein and Helen is leading Kelly and Fernando around on a leash.
Helen does not understand diversity either. Remember HELEN JOE AND DAVID all worked at the bankrupt Mallinckrodt. A few years back when DEB P was in compliance, I do not think they would have been hired due to their past employment with this company and what happened. You can clearly see past behavior is a good indicator of future performance. They have not changed. The brothers have hitched their wagon to some losers. HR is gone and Myra left at first chance she could. She wanted no part of what is coming. She did not want to support HELEN anymore. We call that good judgement. Julie only one left and she needs some help with her little problem before something really bad happens. She a good lady and can turn it around with the right support. If you always do the right thing by people all will be great. You are all heading down the wrong path. It‘s just a business decision does not cut it and upsets people.