Amneal

I think you have lacked the comprehension of where my loyalties llie. When I said flamed I meant the rope who are afraid for their jobs.

I am a rep on a plan.

I simply wish people would stop attacking others that are in the same position i am in.

There a quite a few of us that have be blinded sided and I emphasize with them,

I’m not a simp for upper management. Far from it.

Apologies. But your post didn’t reflect that. I don’t recall anyone flaming anyone on a Plan. It sucks that you are on a Plan and my thoughts go out to you. The only people I see being flamed here are the people I listed. I hope you know and understand that EVER Is in the corner of the reps on Plans. Best of luck to you as you navigate your way out of here.

Apologies. But your post didn’t reflect that. I don’t recall anyone flaming anyone on a Plan. It sucks that you are on a Plan and my thoughts go out to you. The only people I see being flamed here are the people I listed. I hope you know and understand that EVER Is in the corner of the reps on Plans. Best of luck to you as you navigate your way out of here.
I just do not know why anyone doing well here does not leave. You are underpaid, lied too, baby sat like a child, getting ready to watch a launch go down in flames with no coverage and not much better than Rytary that is going generic soon, led my an ego maniac replacing people with contract reps and most of all does not have your back that has 0.0 leadership experience and way in over her little head. Kelly is just a ding bat. Anyone who does that to their face has demons. Of course I hope you all find what you are looking for because it ain’t here. Even the lady that lost all her weight from marketing is fake. She took Ozempic. HR is not your friend unless you are helping Julie to her room after being drunk. Poor thing. She needs help. The truth is tough to hear and this is the perfect place to post it. The survey is not good and they will know who answered what and how. They want to know who wants to be here. Everyone wants to be here but want HK, Kelly and Fernando gone just because how they treat everyone. Weird Group. We call them the blind and unqualified. Joe caused this mess. Scott, Guy and Shari were much better and they really were like family. This new leadership team has only grown people’s fears about working here. That meeting was a joke go back to AZ THAT PLACED STUNK. Have a little class and make it special.

Prior Rep here so no skin in the game. Can’t speak to now but Hunter and his buddies were tragic leaders who drove cns business into the ground…fact. You can check all the old posts. Vindictive, manipulative, smiled on stage but just as quick to tear his favorites down behind their back. He was like a child.
He built a safe space for mediocrity and tolerated abusive rbms check all the previous posts…list is long. promoted many over the years that had no business as leaders…see all the old posts for that long list including the abds. They had to ask permission to take an extra breath.
Oh yeah I think you mistake a nice guy with the permanent Botox surprise face he sported. Don’t think for a second that Hunter didn’t say hateful ugly things about his Team and his reps to select few in his circle of trust which included reps. That’s how he led…by manipulating and playing grade school games. Whatever is going now can’t compare or be more Bs than Scott “SURPRISE” Hunter era.

Prior Rep here so no skin in the game. Can’t speak to now but Hunter and his buddies were tragic leaders who drove cns business into the ground…fact. You can check all the old posts. Vindictive, manipulative, smiled on stage but just as quick to tear his favorites down behind their back. He was like a child.
He built a safe space for mediocrity and tolerated abusive rbms check all the previous posts…list is long. promoted many over the years that had no business as leaders…see all the old posts for that long list including the abds. They had to ask permission to take an extra breath.
Oh yeah I think you mistake a nice guy with the permanent Botox surprise face he sported. Don’t think for a second that Hunter didn’t say hateful ugly things about his Team and his reps to select few in his circle of trust which included reps. That’s how he led…by manipulating and playing grade school games. Whatever is going now can’t compare or be more Bs than Scott “SURPRISE” Hunter era.
You are not a rep, and there is no comparison of today’s leadership vs leadership under Scott, Guy and Shari. EVERYONE but a handful are miserable now, and very few were then.Employees weren’t afraid of losing their jobs everyday they woke up, they weren’t afraid to speak the truth or ask questions if something didn’t seem right, and they could actually go to HR and not be fired. Yes, there were post here and there from an occasional disgruntle employee, but nothing compares to what is happening on a daily basis now. Tell us who you really are, but I can guarantee you’re not a rep.

I just do not know why anyone doing well here does not leave. You are underpaid, lied too, baby sat like a child, getting ready to watch a launch go down in flames with no coverage and not much better than Rytary that is going generic soon, led my an ego maniac replacing people with contract reps and most of all does not have your back that has 0.0 leadership experience and way in over her little head. Kelly is just a ding bat. Anyone who does that to their face has demons. Of course I hope you all find what you are looking for because it ain’t here. Even the lady that lost all her weight from marketing is fake. She took Ozempic. HR is not your friend unless you are helping Julie to her room after being drunk. Poor thing. She needs help. The truth is tough to hear and this is the perfect place to post it. The survey is not good and they will know who answered what and how. They want to know who wants to be here. Everyone wants to be here but want HK, Kelly and Fernando gone just because how they treat everyone. Weird Group. We call them the blind and unqualified. Joe caused this mess. Scott, Guy and Shari were much better and they really were like family. This new leadership team has only grown people’s fears about working here. That meeting was a joke go back to AZ THAT PLACED STUNK. Have a little class and make it special.

The above post is probably from Michael M. former in Training Dept. He was a snitch who talked behind everyone’s back and reported his findings to Hunter. I do not know who had more shit on their noses Michael or Odalys. Is the snitch experience helping you land your dream job? Ummmm probably not.

Most of your observations are correct. However, what we have now doesn’t compare to what we had under Hunter. It is THAT bad. You mentioned ‘old posts’. Look at the number of posts during Hunters reign and compare it to this regime. I’ve worked in both environments. As much truth as in your statements about Hunter I’d take him every day over what we have now. I know you probably find that hard to believe but it’s 100% accurate

Most of your observations are correct. However, what we have now doesn’t compare to what we had under Hunter. It is THAT bad. You mentioned ‘old posts’. Look at the number of posts during Hunters reign and compare it to this regime. I’ve worked in both environments. As much truth as in your statements about Hunter I’d take him every day over what we have now. I know you probably find that hard to believe but it’s 100% accurate
The big difference is he had experience. These bozos have none and how they are treating the older employees taking away their history of awards and running them off is just like what a trailer trash person would do. Helen is that girl in high school and college that was always causing chaos and just way too emotional for her spot. You do not have to like everyone, but you do not have to run them off. There is not doubt that Joe owes Helen something from their days together at Mallinckrodt. What a great track record they both have. It will be a short run thank god. Helen has said a number of times from the stage, the older you get your tend to lose your mindset and openness to change. She does not like the older males in this company and there are plenty of examples to back this. If you are over 55 and male not at goal look out. You will have a short career. If on a plan and now off, look out she did not want you around and they are pissed you are off. Scott Hunter understood how to help coach and not blame placing those with sub par performance on a plan. Rytary is dead and the growth is slow. IPX will be worse. If still here, get as close to Helen and Kelly as you can. Always compliment them on their shoes, hair and just what great leaders they are. Never go to HR despite all the comments about your age or anything you might think they would like to know to help you. Julie is the only one left and she is powerless and in a support role. Do not answer that survey. They are tracking your answers and seeing who is on board or not. Sure it is tough to see the great from the past being let go, but tell them everything is great and you agree with the low pay, threatening culture and all those things that you currently feel and observe. Remember we are all family. Wow what a great MOM Helen and Kelly are so nurturing.

As the poster above stated, DO NOT complete the survey. Even if you have positive suggestions they will hold it against you if it doesn’t mesh with theirs. They will track you! If you get fired, and if you are on a plan you will, go to the EEOC. Hire an attorney on a contingency basis. Get your documentation together before your last day. Time moves fast so do not delay. If you are not on a plan, start looking now. Rytary is done. Unithroid is not at goal and resignations on the Endo side are at an all time high. Wonder if they will hold Fernando accountable for his lackluster sales this year and the loss of so many reps? What Fernando? “Did you say you could not MAKE your Endo reps. stay”? Get outta here Man

The above post is probably from Michael M. former in Training Dept. He was a snitch who talked behind everyone’s back and reported his findings to Hunter. I do not know who had more shit on their noses Michael or Odalys. Is the snitch experience helping you land your dream job? Ummmm probably not.
That post could have come from any. If you wanna trash MM go ahead but that post is pretty on point. Odalys sucks up to anyone who can do something for her. If you can’t help her advance she wants nothing to do with you. It’s obvious when you see her in the inner circle of every Leadership group.

That post could have come from any. If you wanna trash MM go ahead but that post is pretty on point. Odalys sucks up to anyone who can do something for her. If you can’t help her advance she wants nothing to do with you. It’s obvious when you see her in the inner circle of every Leadership group.
Odalys didn’t need to interview for the RBM job. It was merely a formality. Shame on the company because there were more qualified people who posted. Such a user.

The big difference is he had experience. These bozos have none and how they are treating the older employees taking away their history of awards and running them off is just like what a trailer trash person would do. Helen is that girl in high school and college that was always causing chaos and just way too emotional for her spot. You do not have to like everyone, but you do not have to run them off. There is not doubt that Joe owes Helen something from their days together at Mallinckrodt. What a great track record they both have. It will be a short run thank god. Helen has said a number of times from the stage, the older you get your tend to lose your mindset and openness to change. She does not like the older males in this company and there are plenty of examples to back this. If you are over 55 and male not at goal look out. You will have a short career. If on a plan and now off, look out she did not want you around and they are pissed you are off. Scott Hunter understood how to help coach and not blame placing those with sub par performance on a plan. Rytary is dead and the growth is slow. IPX will be worse. If still here, get as close to Helen and Kelly as you can. Always compliment them on their shoes, hair and just what great leaders they are. Never go to HR despite all the comments about your age or anything you might think they would like to know to help you. Julie is the only one left and she is powerless and in a support role. Do not answer that survey. They are tracking your answers and seeing who is on board or not. Sure it is tough to see the great from the past being let go, but tell them everything is great and you agree with the low pay, threatening culture and all those things that you currently feel and observe. Remember we are all family. Wow what a great MOM Helen and Kelly are so nurturing.
The BIGGEST mistake these fools made is that they thought they were smarter than anyone else. Ego will get you every time. Soon it will be clear as day they aren't. Time is ticking....

The BIGGEST mistake these fools made is that they thought they were smarter than anyone else. Ego will get you every time. Soon it will be clear as day they aren't. Time is ticking....
To everyone who has been let go without cause, do not blow it off. Go to the EEOC and you can file a claim. It is a federal agency that is there to stop discrimination and wrongful termination in the workplace. Amneal should have done the right thing and just had a downsizing instead of managing employees out. If there is a class action lawsuit, I am sure many people will sign on.

To everyone who has been let go without cause, do not blow it off. Go to the EEOC and you can file a claim. It is a federal agency that is there to stop discrimination and wrongful termination in the workplace. Amneal should have done the right thing and just had a downsizing instead of managing employees out. If there is a class action lawsuit, I am sure many people will sign on.
Everyone document document document. Helen not bright and will give plenty of amo to use. She a dummy and when is drunk can not shut up.

Texas BC is no more. That man sold his soul and his integrity to HK and look where it got him. I used to think he was one of the good ones. He had a great reputation and every interaction I had with him just cemented that opinion. No longer. What he did to the Spasticity Team was reprehensible. Granted, he had to do HK’s biding but where was the push back? Where was he in helping the reps effectEd? He had a chance to be a stand up guy and failed miserably. I hope he enjoyed going to COE alone. Along with the severance I hope that was a fair exchange for his integrity. Now as he is calling around to his former colleagues (including myself) I hope he is given the same support and assistance he provided to his Lyvispah Team

We’ve been Amneal for awhile now.
So anyone think we are going to Texas for our POA meeting? I was hoping to hear something from the pre meeting this week but so far nothing. It was nice getting a reprieve from the busy work pushed down from our ABD. Of course now she will have more ammunition to keep us running trackers and lists. Maybe my manager will start doing live 3 day field rides. It’s gotta suck for them to just drive out to see reps only to sit in the car as we go into offices….what a waste.
ok. I’m going to start drinking as I wait for my weekly numbers to come in in a timely fashion. Ha
Ha! Those PD Super Stars RBMs are a lazy bunch of fuckers.

Texas BC is no more. That man sold his soul and his integrity to HK and look where it got him. I used to think he was one of the good ones. He had a great reputation and every interaction I had with him just cemented that opinion. No longer. What he did to the Spasticity Team was reprehensible. Granted, he had to do HK’s biding but where was the push back? Where was he in helping the reps effectEd? He had a chance to be a stand up guy and failed miserably. I hope he enjoyed going to COE alone. Along with the severance I hope that was a fair exchange for his integrity. Now as he is calling around to his former colleagues (including myself) I hope he is given the same support and assistance he provided to his Lyvispah Team

The moral to the story is Don’t Trust HK. Don’t compromise your integrity to please HK. Don’t do hitch your wagon to HK, she will cut you loose. No one is truly safe. Hopefully so of those who have joined HK’s Crusade will now realize she closer to Don Quixote than Joan of Arc.

The moral to the story is Don’t Trust HK. Don’t compromise your integrity to please HK. Don’t do hitch your wagon to HK, she will cut you loose. No one is truly safe. Hopefully so of those who have joined HK’s Crusade will now realize she closer to Don Quixote than Joan of Arc.
Great advice but some of these career ass kisses wont be able to help themselves. The same ones who kissed Hunter’s ass are in line now doing the same with HK. KC, FA. It’s the only way they can survive. Weak employees