Amneal

Great advice but some of these career ass kisses wont be able to help themselves. The same ones who kissed Hunter’s ass are in line now doing the same with HK. KC, FA. It’s the only way they can survive. Weak employees
It is all very sad. In the end, many deserved what they got. No one is protected from KARMA and no one is immune from EVIL. What goes around comes around even if you are not able to witness the consequences of what is happening and that includes the egregious actions of those in power. If you do not see that Amneal and those in charge are as corrupt and as fake as can be, you are blind. If you are not scared, you should be. If you are not sickened by what is going on and I don't care who you are, you most certainly should be! If you are at the top, do not believe that you are somehow safe. Numbers and rankings are very easily altered.

Someone who left gave me some advice when it comes to interviewing. I used it in my first 2 interviews and it’s gone over well. I have a 3 rd interview coming up. I wanted to pass it along In hopes of helping others.
When I was asked why i wanted to leave a successful career at Amneal I said ‘There have been a lot of changes over the last 12 months. While you certainly have to be flexible in this industry too much change can be a sign of instability. I’ve given these changes time to play out and I’m very concerned with the direction this company is headed. Several colleagues I respect have recently left and that has prompted to see what options are available out there. I’m looking for a company like yours that is going to be here long term and allow me the opportunity to contribute and grow. I’m not sure Amneal offers that anymore’
Word smith it as you like but I got positive responses each time I answered it this way

I love DC. I hope she knows that so many here support her. Shame on Fernando & team.
You clearly did not work for her...Or if you did, it was during the very short time she had FL. Her petty, shameful, unkind, disingenuous, back-stabbing behavior did not affect you. She rejected a teammate's expense report because she questioned how he could have spent $20 for dinner at McDonald's while traveling overnight in his territory (SC). And then, it was considered late when he resubmitted the expense report (with no changes necessary aside from adding a comment explaining that he did, indeed, spend $20+ at McDonalds for his dinner) after returning from his honeymoon. You can't make this stuff up, people. And this is just one example, of hundreds, of her consistent abuse toward (almost) everyone on her team. Surprising that no one in upper management ever questioned why her team was a perpetually revolving door. Also surprising that she was not put on a PIP previously, considering that many reps spoke candidly to JP when completing their exit interview. They said damning things about DC's behavior, micromanaging, motivating through fear, etc. Nothing happened. Do not forget that DC and JP's friendship goes way back to their days at Syneos together. They came to Amneal with Syneos, where they had already established a long-standing friendship. With JP as her friend, she was protected from being let go because of the potential for age discrimination liability.

Someone who left gave me some advice when it comes to interviewing. I used it in my first 2 interviews and it’s gone over well. I have a 3 rd interview coming up. I wanted to pass it along In hopes of helping others.
When I was asked why i wanted to leave a successful career at Amneal I said ‘There have been a lot of changes over the last 12 months. While you certainly have to be flexible in this industry too much change can be a sign of instability. I’ve given these changes time to play out and I’m very concerned with the direction this company is headed. Several colleagues I respect have recently left and that has prompted to see what options are available out there. I’m looking for a company like yours that is going to be here long term and allow me the opportunity to contribute and grow. I’m not sure Amneal offers that anymore’
Word smith it as you like but I got positive responses each time I answered it this way
Thank you for sharing! If you are terminated, tell the interviewer that you have concerns about Amneal long term. Many long time successful employees have been “downsized”. You want to be proactive”.

You clearly did not work for her...Or if you did, it was during the very short time she had FL. Her petty, shameful, unkind, disingenuous, back-stabbing behavior did not affect you. She rejected a teammate's expense report because she questioned how he could have spent $20 for dinner at McDonald's while traveling overnight in his territory (SC). And then, it was considered late when he resubmitted the expense report (with no changes necessary aside from adding a comment explaining that he did, indeed, spend $20+ at McDonalds for his dinner) after returning from his honeymoon. You can't make this stuff up, people. And this is just one example, of hundreds, of her consistent abuse toward (almost) everyone on her team. Surprising that no one in upper management ever questioned why her team was a perpetually revolving door. Also surprising that she was not put on a PIP previously, considering that many reps spoke candidly to JP when completing their exit interview. They said damning things about DC's behavior, micromanaging, motivating through fear, etc. Nothing happened. Do not forget that DC and JP's friendship goes way back to their days at Syneos together. They came to Amneal with Syneos, where they had already established a long-standing friendship. With JP as her friend, she was protected from being let go because of the potential for age discrimination liability.
Who was her manager during this time?

I worked for DC and truly love her. In fact, I am coming back to work on her team again. I admire her because she follows company policy and always tries to do the right thing. I can’t tell you how many times she helped me with expense reports that had been returned by Amneal’s auditors and if there was an error that I had personally made, she would help me correct it. I conducted an exit interview with JP when I left the company and had nothing but good things to say about DC’s leadership. DC had to deal with some petty reps. so I wanted to set the record straight. I just looked at JP’s profile on LinkedIn. She and DC did not work together at Syneos. Not only is the above poster a bully, but he or she is a liar. You must be a disgruntled former rep. who couldn’t or wouldn’t do the job. Shame on you for coming on social media and trashing someone’s name and reputation. If you are a female show some class. If you are a male, grow a pair. Either way, if you have an ax to grind with DC, I am sure she will take your phone call. She took mine

There was a disgruntled rep. in SC who got married, but I don’t think he would be eating at McDonalds. His fiance wanted him skinny so she made all his diet meals for the road. He stayed here till he ran a high performing territory in the ground. He could not sell Unithroid. Last I heard he is trying to sell NP Thyroid.

Really? Age discrimination protected her? Then why in the hell didn’t it protect me and so many employees like me who have been let go without cause? You are clearly delusional or out of touch with what is going on here!

I have learned through experience that anyone who falsifies calls will most definitely be messy with Concur. I too will not approve any report that the auditor returns. I am not signing off on errors. Go ahead shoot me too.

DC had reps. in FL 1/15 til 2/20. My $70,000 salary was ‘bout maxed out in 2019. New reps somewhere around $50,000. We did not get one penny when they rolled us over. WHY?

I worked for DC and truly love her. In fact, I am coming back to work on her team again. I admire her because she follows company policy and always tries to do the right thing. I can’t tell you how many times she helped me with expense reports that had been returned by Amneal’s auditors and if there was an error that I had personally made, she would help me correct it. I conducted an exit interview with JP when I left the company and had nothing but good things to say about DC’s leadership. DC had to deal with some petty reps. so I wanted to set the record straight. I just looked at JP’s profile on LinkedIn. She and DC did not work together at Syneos. Not only is the above poster a bully, but he or she is a liar. You must be a disgruntled former rep. who couldn’t or wouldn’t do the job. Shame on you for coming on social media and trashing someone’s name and reputation. If you are a female show some class. If you are a male, grow a pair. Either way, if you have an ax to grind with DC, I am sure she will take your phone call. She took mine
I have a difficult time believing someone who left Amneal wants to come back. I mean it used to happen but certainly not anymore. And certainly not in Endo.

I feel terrible for anybody now joining this company, especially if they are leaving something else and thinking this is an opportunity. Even JR and HK don't think this is going to be a 1B division. They will be long gone before 2030, probably messing up another company.

Amneal lost its way. We are led by people with a poor moral compass. It is a deck of cards. When more KEY people leave, it will fall because HK and KC have zero experience leading where we need to go.

I feel terrible for anybody now joining this company, especially if they are leaving something else and thinking this is an opportunity. Even JR and HK don't think this is going to be a 1B division. They will be long gone before 2030, probably messing up another company.

Amneal lost its way. We are led by people with a poor moral compass. It is a deck of cards. When more KEY people leave, it will fall because HK and KC have zero experience leading where we need to go.
2030? Do you really think HK will be here that long?

That’s how bad it is now. Compared to this lot Hunter was a saint
Both sides are are a mess. I heard Walgreens is about to stop filling scripts for Endo and now we have to negotiate with them. Wait until CVS hears about this. Maybe I’ll call them and let them know I heard this. I have contacts there. Fernando deserves to crumble just like the cookie. Game over.

Both sides are are a mess. I heard Walgreens is about to stop filling scripts for Endo and now we have to negotiate with them. Wait until CVS hears about this. Maybe I’ll call them and let them know I heard this. I have contacts there. Fernando deserves to crumble just like the cookie. Game over.
Now it makes sense! Our numbers have been way down this year. The company keeps us in the dark on important stuff.