Amneal

I received COE ranks for Q1. If it is all about numbers and numbers only why was KB let go when SM and BC are below him. I smell something dirty here. It had to be his age or retaliation. HK just was out to get him. He knew her past for sure and just how incompetent she was so she took him out. He is well connected and was told to change reviews and place some on plans that did not fit in for no reason and he pushed back on KCS and reported to HR. Big no no. You must do as the Queen says. This place is just not a good place anymore with all the backstabbing and lack of trust. All about the numbers or they say it is a business decision. Sure it is. Put that in the survey. HK will leave soon after she destroys the culture here. She is in over her head and loves the drama. Very sad that the Great little Amneal coming to an end soon. Working in the culture of fear is rough for all. Good luck and keep an updated resume handy. Wait till you all see what is coming if not at 100% to goal at the Mid Year Review.
He is lucky to be gone, but was targeted for sure. He is a nice guy, and one of the better managers I have had over the years. You can say a bunch of BS about previous performance etc, but proof is in the numbers. The quarterly’s show something completely opposite of their criteria. He should have stayed quiet and not stand up for what was right. This is sad but true. He got screwed and was not a favorite, a female or younger RBM. They had him pegged to get rid of, as soon as HK arrived. Wishing him the best always.

This used to be a great company when Scott H was in charge. Now that Joe and Helen the butcher is here all bets are off. If she doesn’t like you she WILL tell you that to your face on video when she fires you. Who does that? I hope everyone consults an attorney when they are forced out. Helen does not care about your “Why”. Only hers….

He is lucky to be gone, but was targeted for sure. He is a nice guy, and one of the better managers I have had over the years. You can say a bunch of BS about previous performance etc, but proof is in the numbers. The quarterly’s show something completely opposite of their criteria. He should have stayed quiet and not stand up for what was right. This is sad but true. He got screwed and was not a favorite, a female or younger RBM. They had him pegged to get rid of, as soon as HK arrived. Wishing him the best always.
I know he did try to stand up and not change ratings to just get rid of someone Helen did not like and pushed back on calls per day being impossible to attain. He has a great family as well something Helen and Kelly aspire to have. That is success at its finest. KB when you land please call me. I need out.

They are using PIPs to manage people out without severance. Look at the rankings that came out yesterday. The female Endo manager achieved her ranking with 4 reps, but that doesn’t matter. I feel sad for her because her job has been her life.

They are using PIPs to manage people out without severance. Look at the rankings that came out yesterday. The female Endo manager achieved her ranking with 4 reps, but that doesn’t matter. I feel sad for her because her job has been her life.
Well Fernando will do whatever Helen wants. Where can he go and get a job. He can not even speak and struggles in public. Very awkward and horrible on EQ side. He might have some issues there.

Well Fernando will do whatever Helen wants. Where can he go and get a job. He can not even speak and struggles in public. Very awkward and horrible on EQ side. He might have some issues there.
I feel bad for him. He got put in a major leadership position and can’t even put 2 words together without stuttering.

Not sure if he has a neurologic issue but it’s pretty cringey,

We are all dealing with stress due to the direction of this company.

For people to flame others on this board is a fj’ing joke.

Get a fk’ing grip.
In agreement. Sad that we cannot support one other instead of tearing one other down. We're all experiencing the same horrific experience. I too have never experienced anything like this nor do I hope to ever experience this again. What an awful, corrupt, mean place to work. So very sad. I blame the Patel brothers. They should be involved with what is truly going on with THEIR COMPANY but they are nowhere to be seen or heard. THIS IS THEIR FAULT! Too bad because I had spoken so highly of them. No more. Done.

We are all dealing with stress due to the direction of this company.

For people to flame others on this board is a fj’ing joke.

Get a fk’ing grip.
The only ones being ‘flamed’ (nice Pride month reference) are the ones who deserve it. If you think someone is being called out who shouldn’t be then stand up for them. I know that standing up for your colleagues is frowned upon here so if you are incapable of it we know you are a good fit here

The only ones being ‘flamed’ (nice Pride month reference) are the ones who deserve it. If you think someone is being called out who shouldn’t be then stand up for them. I know that standing up for your colleagues is frowned upon here so if you are incapable of it we know you are a good fit here
How are you the jury and executioner of people who are venting their frustrations on potentially losing their jobs.

Sounds like misplaced anger.

You wanna be mad at the company, be my guest, but to throw people under the bus for verbalizing their sadness of being blind sided to a company they have given there all too is just wrong.

Gives strong vibes of internet tough guy syndrome and being a bitter part of one.

How are you the jury and executioner of people who are venting their frustrations on potentially losing their jobs.

You wanna be mad at the company, be my guest, but to throw people under the bus for verbalizing their sadness of being blind sided to a company they have given there all too is just wrong.

Gives strong vibes of internet tough guy syndrome and being a bitter part of one.
Well Botox Blondie x 2 are ruining this company quickly. They do not have the experience and instead of embracing it they are running it off or getting rid of with plans. I work here and I prey they get what is coming in the end. Hard to be a champion of a third rate company like Amneal. They want to know who wants to be here and I will tell you, VERY FEW. Working with Kelly is hell. Metrics, gas receipts, calendars, time of calls and most of all calls per day. Just clueless. Is that a side effect of poor plastic surgery or Botox? Sad look. Just sad.

Well Botox Blondie x 2 are ruining this company quickly. They do not have the experience and instead of embracing it they are running it off or getting rid of with plans. I work here and I prey they get what is coming in the end. Hard to be a champion of a third rate company like Amneal. They want to know who wants to be here and I will tell you, VERY FEW. Working with Kelly is hell. Metrics, gas receipts, calendars, time of calls and most of all calls per day. Just clueless. Is that a side effect of poor plastic surgery or Botox? Sad look. Just sad.
Their lack of understanding of this business is beyond maddening! WTF

Ok. Let’s see you stick up for the people on here getting flamed. Since you are too scared to name names I’ll give you a list. Try to stand up for them if you can. They wouldn’t do the same for you

JR - brought in to turn the company into a major player in the specialty markets. Repeatedly tells us no more major changes
HK- JR’s side kick. No skills for the position. Never sold in the industry. Acts unprofessionally at meetings Petty and vindictive
Kelly - Has 0 concept of the space. 0 concept of the product. Wants us to call on IM and PCP. Will do whatever HK says and then some
Fernando - can’t put a sentence together. Has 0 strategic vision. Leaving his team out to dry. Have you seen how many openings Endo has?
Texas BC - His division is eliminated. He gets promoted. His former reps get put on Plans and he’s nowhere to be found. He sold his integrity to do HK’s biding

Defend them. Have at it

Ok. Let’s see you stick up for the people on here getting flamed. Since you are too scared to name names I’ll give you a list. Try to stand up for them if you can. They wouldn’t do the same for you

JR - brought in to turn the company into a major player in the specialty markets. Repeatedly tells us no more major changes
HK- JR’s side kick. No skills for the position. Never sold in the industry. Acts unprofessionally at meetings Petty and vindictive
Kelly - Has 0 concept of the space. 0 concept of the product. Wants us to call on IM and PCP. Will do whatever HK says and then some
Fernando - can’t put a sentence together. Has 0 strategic vision. Leaving his team out to dry. Have you seen how many openings Endo has?
Texas BC - His division is eliminated. He gets promoted. His former reps get put on Plans and he’s nowhere to be found. He sold his integrity to do HK’s biding

Defend them. Have at it
I think you have lacked the comprehension of where my loyalties llie. When I said flamed I meant the rope who are afraid for their jobs.

I am a rep on a plan.

I simply wish people would stop attacking others that are in the same position i am in.

There a quite a few of us that have be blinded sided and I emphasize with them,

I’m not a simp for upper management. Far from it.

I think you have lacked the comprehension of where my loyalties llie. When I said flamed I meant the rope who are afraid for their jobs.

I am a rep on a plan.

I simply wish people would stop attacking others that are in the same position i am in.

Best of luck to you and whatever your future brings. I agree, being blindsided is horrible. Unfortunately, this has become much too common here. I hope you’re able to pull yourself of the plan or find a much better opportunity.

I am a rep on a plan.

No one is attacking the people on plans! Where do you see that verbiage? We are pissed at upper leadership and HR who is allowing this to happen. Do you think Kelly or Fernando are sticking up for their teams? No way! They are as guilty as the person who gave the orders.