Amneal

There is a link embedded in an email that we received when we got back from the NSM. I had to really look as well. They provided multiple headshots of everyone so that you can pick the one you like. If you can't find it I would ask your RBM.
This is a lie and you are a liar. There has never been an email with a link embedded in it with headshots. Asking your RBM about this will reflect poorly on you.

This is a lie and you are a liar. There has never been an email with a link embedded in it with headshots. Asking your RBM about this will reflect poorly on you.
You’re a paranoid dumbass. There was a headshot link sent out in March by Joe. If you can’t read your emails or don’t know how to use a link will look poorly on you. Oh yeah…your RM is probably tracking you so they already know. Dumbass

You’re a paranoid dumbass. There was a headshot link sent out in March by Joe. If you can’t read your emails or don’t know how to use a link will look poorly on you. Oh yeah…your RM is probably tracking you so they already know. Dumbass
Thank you. I simply had the same question and wanted to help. The photos are being used by most everyone.

There is a link embedded in an email that we received when we got back from the NSM. I had to really look as well. They provided multiple headshots of everyone so that you can pick the one you like. If you can't find it I would ask your RBM.

The funny thing is you can look at everyone’s headshots. HK had many more than anyone else. By like a lot!

Helen only sent to those she likes kinda like glamour shots. Why do you think she took them it’s like a beauty contest. She wants to know by using these who should go and who should stay. I work in home office and I have seen the wall with all the notes attached to each one. Strange
I know you are joking but nothing that goes in here would surprise me. “Let’s all have a toast”

If you had the same question, how could you possibly 'help'?

You are a liar and cannot be trusted. Please take your lies elsewhere.
I received COE ranks for Q1. If it is all about numbers and numbers only why was KB let go when SM and BC are below him. I smell something dirty here. It had to be his age or retaliation. HK just was out to get him. He knew her past for sure and just how incompetent she was so she took him out. He is well connected and was told to change reviews and place some on plans that did not fit in for no reason and he pushed back on KCS and reported to HR. Big no no. You must do as the Queen says. This place is just not a good place anymore with all the backstabbing and lack of trust. All about the numbers or they say it is a business decision. Sure it is. Put that in the survey. HK will leave soon after she destroys the culture here. She is in over her head and loves the drama. Very sad that the Great little Amneal coming to an end soon. Working in the culture of fear is rough for all. Good luck and keep an updated resume handy. Wait till you all see what is coming if not at 100% to goal at the Mid Year Review.

If you had the same question, how could you possibly 'help'?

You are a liar and cannot be trusted. Please take your lies elsewhere.
The link to the headshots is in the email dated March 27 from JR. It's entitled Video: Building a Premier Specialty Organization. There is a link in this email towards the bottom so that you can download your headshot(s) depending on how many the photographer took of you. I hope this helps.

The link to the headshots is in the email dated March 27 from JR. It's entitled Video: Building a Premier Specialty Organization. There is a link in this email towards the bottom so that you can download your headshot(s) depending on how many the photographer took of you. I hope this helps.
I received COE ranks for Q1. If it is all about numbers and numbers only why was KB let go when SM and BC are below him. I smell something dirty here. It had to be his age or retaliation. HK just was out to get him. He knew her past for sure and just how incompetent she was so she took him out. He is well connected and was told to change reviews and place some on plans that did not fit in for no reason and he pushed back on KCS and reported to HR. Big no no. You must do as the Queen says. This place is just not a good place anymore with all the backstabbing and lack of trust. All about the numbers or they say it is a business decision. Sure it is. Put that in the survey. HK will leave soon after she destroys the culture here. She is in over her head and loves the drama. Very sad that the Great little Amneal coming to an end soon. Working in the culture of fear is rough for all. Good luck and keep an updated resume handy. Wait till you all see what is coming if not at 100% to goal at the Mid Year Review.