Amneal

If you have not exceeded goal in Q1 or Q2 you will go on action plan. They will look at 4 weeks and you must exceed goal during 4 weeks or PIP is yours which you will not get off of. Good luck. That is the plan. Then backfill with Amplity Rep. Those that have territories that are not profitable. Same plan and do not want to pay severance. Sad but true. What a great family.
So sad

It is very difficult to meet the requirements of a PIP. If you are not meeting your goal then the TRX you are behind will be front loaded into new weeks. If you were not already meeting it then the odds are you cannot meet the increase needed for goal attainment. I feel for those on a plan right now.

Can this even be legal? Who is doing the recruiting, and are they internal candidates from other divisions? Does HR know this is happening? If so, I am appalled.

Yes, it is happening internally. The NE RBM’s job was already being sourced from the “inside” before he was dismissed. This shows a lack of decency and professional on the company’s part. May be one more reason that Myra packed per bags.

Yes, it is happening internally. The NE RBM’s job was already being sourced from the “inside” before he was dismissed. This shows a lack of decency and professional on the company’s part. May be one more reason that Myra packed per bags.
That market has not exceeded goal in 10 years and never will. He was set up to fail by HK. Myra is as worthless as a tit on a boar. Smart to leave due to what is coming. People do not like Helen. She thought Myra would be a huge help in getting the older more experience group out. Myra said I am not going to risk my career with this emotional crazy lady.

Correct he was an older man. Not the fit HK wants.
Performance here is tough to measure with all the changes and some have more coverage and opportunity. I know the wonder Boy BC is struggling now. Picked up some area that has never produced. Those reps are in trouble. Sad.

Performance here is tough to measure with all the changes and some have more coverage and opportunity. I know the wonder Boy BC is struggling now. Picked up some area that has never produced. Those reps are in trouble. Sad.
Let’s be real folks, if it’s not you this quarter it will be the next. This is the fastest way to eliminate positions and cut numbers. The train left the station the day HK arrived and it’s not slowing down anytime soon.

Let’s be real folks, if it’s not you this quarter it will be the next. This is the fastest way to eliminate positions and cut numbers. The train left the station the day HK arrived and it’s not slowing down anytime soon.
Your post is accurate. Very few are safe and we all know who they are. It’s just a matter of time and we’ll all be scrambling looking for new employment. Well that is if you’re not already looking.

Another manager was terminated...heard he was an underperformer for years and years, lots of bad behaviors, lots of HR reports, huge turnover.

so an Endo AND a PD RBM? I knew the female RBM from NY was on a Plan. She hasn’t hit her numbers so will she be gone? And I know an RBM on ENDO is on a Plan. Will she be terminated too? That’s gotta suck big time knowing you’re on a Plan but not knowing your future. I found out a guy who started in Endo in January was already put on a Plan and left. Are there any other Reps on Plans?

Another manager was terminated...heard he was an underperformer for years and years, lots of bad behaviors, lots of HR reports, huge turnover.
You should be ashamed for badmouthing this man. He fell into hot water because he was instructed by Helen to fire reps. who were not meeting goal. He did, and the reps. turned against him. They called Helen and she didn’t have the guts to tell them it was her direction. So, they shipped him to the NE which required a hell of a lot of air travel. He had new reps. on his team too. Basically, KB was set up by Helen and Kelly to be fired. What decent human beings start interviewing for a replacement before the PIP is up? Think about that tonight when you go to bed. Anyone here is at risk of being fired. Don’t be a fool and think you are above it! BTW, his new team loved him!

No worries! They will just reduce goaks again so Helen’s wonder boy won’t get on a PIP!

It’s a shame that Amneal won’t just have a big layoff like other companies instead of putting people on plans to reduce headcount. It is clear what is happening. The company is broke. Now I know why salaries are so low here. And leadership wonders why this place is nothing but a training ground for pharma rep. wannabe’s. Contract companies are paying more than Amneal.

so an Endo AND a PD RBM? I knew the female RBM from NY was on a Plan. She hasn’t hit her numbers so will she be gone? And I know an RBM on ENDO is on a Plan. Will she be terminated too? That’s gotta suck big time knowing you’re on a Plan but not knowing your future. I found out a guy who started in Endo in January was already put on a Plan and left. Are there any other Reps on Plans?
Yes, there are multiple.

Unfortunately there are other reps. on plans. None of them will make it off. That’s the plan you see. All of this was hatched at a meeting the first of the year. Those who are being shoved off the ship is the first batch. There may not be any lifeboats left by the time the Titanic goes down.