Amneal

It is not only HR and our legal dept. that is ruining lives based on Helen’s orders. Remember that Kelly and Fernando are guilty too. Neither one is refusing to terminate their employees as directed. Neither is supporting the ones on PIPs. It’s you or them. Where is Nikita Shah?
When you see turnover on inside like we do that is a problem. Company in debt over 2 billion and starting Monday major cost cutting coming. You will get 50% commitment from the company but you are 100% accountable. Make sure when recruiters call you talk with them. I just left and making 40k more to a very positive cultured company. No more action plans. If you go on one and you will if not at goal in Q2 they want you out period. Replacement is HK business plan. Just look around. Very obvious.

RBMs have been interviewing for territories on plans/pips with some being on final interviews with candidates. If you think your RBM has your best interest, really think again.

I keep hearing where are all these people and why are they letting HK and team ruin families and careers. You all need to face the fact - Amneal does not care. They are an Indian company - that is the culture - serve them and you should be happy with poor conditions. Otherwise move on.

Corporate is fully aware of what is going on - we hear about it all the time. Nobody cares. This is not long term.

I wish there was a way to prove age discrimination with this company and stick it to them but it’s almost impossible to prove.

I said it from the beginning that they will get away with this because no one can prove anything. They’ve done this before and been rewarded for it so why not do it again? No one is going to risk their jobs to blow the whistle. And those that could are thick as thieves now with HK and her plan. Do you think ANY of the BC’s (Texas, MN or DC) will step forward? Hell no. Fernando? He ain’t giving up his 300k job to stand up. Kelly? This Botox money for her. She ain’t saying anything. Do you think YOUR RBM is going to say anything? Nope. The verdict is in. After waiting to see how things will shake out it is apparent that this place is going down. It’s not going to get better for those of us in the field. The company is now set up to benefit of HK JR and the Patels, they are the ones who will have the life boats and payouts when Specialty goes Down. Kelly will have a resume builder and more Botox and Fernando…

I said it from the beginning that they will get away with this because no one can prove anything. They’ve done this before and been rewarded for it so why not do it again? No one is going to risk their jobs to blow the whistle. And those that could are thick as thieves now with HK and her plan. Do you think ANY of the BC’s (Texas, MN or DC) will step forward? Hell no. Fernando? He ain’t giving up his 300k job to stand up. Kelly? This Botox money for her. She ain’t saying anything. Do you think YOUR RBM is going to say anything? Nope. The verdict is in. After waiting to see how things will shake out it is apparent that this place is going down. It’s not going to get better for those of us in the field. The company is now set up to benefit of HK JR and the Patels, they are the ones who will have the life boats and payouts when Specialty goes Down. Kelly will have a resume builder and more Botox and Fernando…

It’s a tough pill to swallow knowing Helen can come in and not be with the company for more than a year and blow up peoples lives that have been loyal and excelled for many years.

it’s not right and I hope karma bites her in the ass.

That nasty contract hag of a woman Gretchen B. is someone to watch out for. She is a POS and shady shady shady. Do not trust her for one second. She is bad news and lazy. Heard from someone who used to work with her that she was a nightmare and dumber than rocks. Not suprised. She’s an iqvia moron who used to conduct one-way interviews with candidates. Her own colleagues were baffled and even advised her to stop doing that. What a creepy old lady. Can you imagine. Making someone leave their camera on while she purposely kept her camera off. What a weirdo. She did the same shit at Myovant as well. Inept at leading a team. Thats why none of the giant pharma companies want anything to do with her. She’s created such a nasty reputation for herself and she knows it.

RBMs have been interviewing for territories on plans/pips with some being on final interviews with candidates. If you think your RBM has your best interest, really think again.

It is shocking but true. Proves how deceptive leadership is. They have no intentions of taking anyone off plans IF they do not want you here. They were recruiting for a replacement for the NE RBM before his plan was up. If he had died, his body would not even been cold before they replaced him. Shame on Helen, Kelly, Fernando, and Julie. They are all guilty as sin.

When you see turnover on inside like we do that is a problem. Company in debt over 2 billion and starting Monday major cost cutting coming. You will get 50% commitment from the company but you are 100% accountable. Make sure when recruiters call you talk with them. I just left and making 40k more to a very positive cultured company. No more action plans. If you go on one and you will if not at goal in Q2 they want you out period. Replacement is HK business plan. Just look around. Very obvious.

What kind of cost cutting is coming? We have been picking up on buzz words letting us know that $ was a concern now. If you have another opportunity for a job, take it now. Otherwise, start looking. This is not going to end well.

That nasty contract hag of a woman Gretchen B. is someone to watch out for. She is a POS and shady shady shady. Do not trust her for one second. She is bad news and lazy. Heard from someone who used to work with her that she was a nightmare and dumber than rocks. Not suprised. She’s an iqvia moron who used to conduct one-way interviews with candidates. Her own colleagues were baffled and even advised her to stop doing that. What a creepy old lady. Can you imagine. Making someone leave their camera on while she purposely kept her camera off. What a weirdo. She did the same shit at Myovant as well. Inept at leading a team. Thats why none of the giant pharma companies want anything to do with her. She’s created such a nasty reputation for herself and she knows it.

What is her role here? Never heard of her.

Where is Nikita Shaw? Does she know what Helen and Julie are up to? Myra got the hell out of dodge. She didn’t want to have her name aligned with workplace discrimination.

Just my 2 cents. We all know that HK is dumber than dumb. The Patel brothers have been telling JR and Helen what to do. Kelly is a follower as she has no other choice. I think she is the smartest of them all. Ya'll give JR and HK way too much credit. I mean HK is a really bad and extremely unintelligent person but she is definitely not cutting costs and people on her own volition. She doesn't have that much brain power. Let's face it -- anyone can do what she does but very few would be willing to sell their souls to the devil. The Patel brothers are guiding her - 100%! That's why she can get rid of people she doesn't like because she doesn't have the necessary business acumen required to do much else. I'm personally embarrased for her. They're all making a ton of money but imagine how miserable their lives must be. Seeing how they behave and treat human beings makes me extremely grateful and proud of my family, friends, and colleagues. Look at all of the amazing people and talent Amneal lost because they could see the reality of what is really going on. May I never personally know such dirty, filthy, shitty people. I do hope and pray that one day they are caught, held accountable, and brough to justice for the vile things they continue to do to people each day. Even HR is unable to cope with what they are witnessing!! MAY THEY SOW WHAT THEY REAP.

Can this even be legal? Who is doing the recruiting, and are they internal candidates from other divisions? Does HR know this is happening? If so, I am appalled.

If you have not exceeded goal in Q1 or Q2 you will go on action plan. They will look at 4 weeks and you must exceed goal during 4 weeks or PIP is yours which you will not get off of. Good luck. That is the plan. Then backfill with Amplity Rep. Those that have territories that are not profitable. Same plan and do not want to pay severance. Sad but true. What a great family.