Amneal

Mid-years are coming with more action plans and PIPs. If you are not at goal get ready. Sorry but wait and see just how motivating that is. That is the plan. If you can not sell Rytary you will never make it with IPX and you must be replaced quickly if they can. This is the strangest place ever. How many more trips can Helen take on the company? Does she not understand how poor that looks. Some are not making bonus and she is traveling around the globe on our hard earned dime. Stay put and work. The expectation is at least 4 hours a day of work Helen. You are not meeting expectation through May.

Mid year action plan time. Not at goal you get a plan. It is all up to HK. When not traveling all over globe on company dime, she will update her list of those she wants out once she returns.

That would be a great message for Leadership. They don’t believe in a team, just themselves. All they do is try to bring others who they don’t favor down. No effort to build camaraderie and teamwork. Hold yourself accountable? Most of us do. Leadership doesn’t hold itself accountable. How many times can someone from Corporate screw up only to be lauded or promoted? They are never held accountable for their mistakes. Forecasting? They are always off and it costs the sales team money. BC in Texas was mentioned recently. He’s not held accountable.
I sleep just fine at night because I do my job and am good at it. These clowns in leadership have no idea what it takes to build a team or culture. My 2 weeks notice around the corner and I’ll leave these horrible people to their own devices
I am with this person as well. Joe in over his head and has poor judgement based on his quality of hiring. Performance here only applies to few. My resignation soon to come as well. Just using all vacation and sick time up and my new company is on board and need car for road trip. Bye bye worthless call plan and impossible expectations and hello to true ownership and great quality of life with more money.

Can you work under a threat of a PIP if you are not 100% to goal? Most people cannot flourish under that dark omen. Did you lose a managed care plan? Doesn’t matter. Scripts switched to generics? Doesn’t matter. No samples? Doesn’t matter. Remember Helen’s first presentation “All About her WHY”. Well folks, Helen does not care about your WHY!

Can you work under a threat of a PIP if you are not 100% to goal? Most people cannot flourish under that dark omen. Did you lose a managed care plan? Doesn’t matter. Scripts switched to generics? Doesn’t matter. No samples? Doesn’t matter. Remember Helen’s first presentation “All About her WHY”. Well folks, Helen does not care about your WHY!
Great marketing but horrible leadership that can not be trusted If your territory is not profitable leave now or work until you are on plan which will be coming by end of June or early July and then look. HK can not even manage her family let alone this team. Sad on both ends and feel sorry us all.

Great marketing but horrible leadership that can not be trusted If your territory is not profitable leave now or work until you are on plan which will be coming by end of June or early July and then look. HK can not even manage her family let alone this team. Sad on both ends and feel sorry us all.

I believe you are 100% accurate. Is your territory profitable? Some territories have such low volume that the prescriptions do not cover the salary, insurance, car, etc. for a rep. Whose fault is that? The leadership team who approved expansions and new Regions!

I believe you are 100% accurate. Is your territory profitable? Some territories have such low volume that the prescriptions do not cover the salary, insurance, car, etc. for a rep. Whose fault is that? The leadership team who approved expansions and new Regions!
They will put you on a plan so they do not have to pay severance and once you’re on a plan it is game over. HK has been brought in to cut cost and do whatever she can. The company is broke. They have no money and if you’re older with a higher salary, goodbye

You are absolutely correct! They put you on a plan and you do not get a bonus. They give you a 1 or 2 for review, and you get $0.00 to a little of nothing for a raise. They fire you and you have no severance and no benefits - not even 4 weeks of benefits. The company does not want the public to know they are out of funds. They are deep in debt and have had recent judgements against them in law suits. The company has no samples for “O” plus very little samples for Rytary. Stop and read this again! What does it tell you?

Word of advice for those leaving. Don’t resign at the end of the month. Wait until the first day of the month. This way you will be covered for the entire month under medical etc. Also know that we accumulate PTO at the beginning of the month as opposed to every pay check. This will get you a couple of extra PTO’s they have to pay you.
If that means you have to ‘double dip’ for a week or so it’s not a big deal. Just keep it quiet. You won’t be required to go into the field and can return all of your equipment during that time.
Good luck and Godspeed

Word of advice for those leaving. Don’t resign at the end of the month. Wait until the first day of the month. This way you will be covered for the entire month under medical etc. Also know that we accumulate PTO at the beginning of the month as opposed to every pay check. This will get you a couple of extra PTO’s they have to pay you.
If that means you have to ‘double dip’ for a week or so it’s not a big deal. Just keep it quiet. You won’t be required to go into the field and can return all of your equipment during that time.
Good luck and Godspeed
This place has become a low desired destination to work. Many recruiters have told me that they can not even get candidates to apply. It is out on the street. Thanks Helen. What a great leader and good luck now that the head of our HR department is leaving. She not dumb and she wants zero part of the action plans and PIPs that are coming. Maybe that would be a great place for B Carter since he loves those plans and will do whatever it takes

Good luck and Godspeed

The company pays out accrued PTO based on state law ( where you reside). If you live in a state that dies not require company to pay you then you lose your PTO. Use it before you submit your resignation. If you are on a PIP then use it. Only 10% of employees come off a PIP.

This place has become a low desired destination to work. Many recruiters have told me that they can not even get candidates to apply. It is out on the street. Thanks Helen. What a great leader and good luck now that the head of our HR department is leaving. She not dumb and she wants zero part of the action plans and PIPs that are coming. Maybe that would be a great place for B Carter since he loves those plans and will do whatever it takes

I mean she’s only been here 4-6 months? Why not just move Julie P into that role

Ate you just now figuring that out? Some of our vacancies are going 6-10 months without viable candidates. Business that has previously existed is going down the toilet. Low salary and company’s bad reputation are the two reasons for long term vacancies.

Myra, head of H.R., is leaving after short time here. She probably dioes not want to be a part of the illegal practices that are going on: workplace discrimination. I hope those employees who are caught up in this fight back. Amneal should be held accountable.

Myra, head of H.R., is leaving after short time here. She probably dioes not want to be a part of the illegal practices that are going on: workplace discrimination. I hope those employees who are caught up in this fight back. Amneal should be held accountable.
True the practices here are suspect. The HR lady leaving should tell you all you need to know. I know they want to become younger and if your performance is not good or exceeding goal, you get zero coaching and they set you up to fail. If you are one that HK likes, no worries they will lower goal. The formula that we are all use to is not used anymore. Go ahead ask BS in operations to explain how your goal was figured? Dirty unfair practices are used to create a hostile work environment and move older experienced folks out. Facts do not lie. Over the last year look what has happened and forget about who is being forced out, just look who left on their own. Trust zero people here. Unfortunately my manager tells me everything. I am on a great team and play the game well as told or I am out. I am over the age of 54 and need to be careful. I made zero money in Q1 for first time in my career. Told to take ownership, smile and never ask questions.

True the practices here are suspect. The HR lady leaving should tell you all you need to know. I know they want to become younger and if your performance is not good or exceeding goal, you get zero coaching and they set you up to fail. If you are one that HK likes, no worries they will lower goal. The formula that we are all use to is not used anymore. Go ahead ask BS in operations to explain how your goal was figured? Dirty unfair practices are used to create a hostile work environment and move older experienced folks out. Facts do not lie. Over the last year look what has happened and forget about who is being forced out, just look who left on their own. Trust zero people here. Unfortunately my manager tells me everything. I am on a great team and play the game well as told or I am out. I am over the age of 54 and need to be careful. I made zero money in Q1 for first time in my career. Told to take ownership, smile and never ask questions.
Seriously how can Myralyn leave already. She runs our HR for Specialty. Shame shame. She could not even put up with what is going on. Actually funny. People in HR never leave. Maybe she did have some morales.

Whether you are male or female, if you are 50 or older, you are a target. They will find a loophole to push you out the door. Helen has been asking RBMs their ages. You can’t make this shit up.

It is not only HR and our legal dept. that is ruining lives based on Helen’s orders. Remember that Kelly and Fernando are guilty too. Neither one is refusing to terminate their employees as directed. Neither is supporting the ones on PIPs. It’s you or them. Where is Nikita Shah?