Amneal

Beat me to it! Thats an accurate description
I’m very concerned about this launch and it starts with training. I love SF to death but she’s overworked and the department is understaffed. After all this time since MM got fired they STILL haven’t found a replacement. BC is basically an Employee at Large and has no experience running a Training Department. Basically he’s become HK’s beyotch. Talk about a person whose integrity and respect from others has taken a hit.
Hopefully I won’t be around for the pathetic attempt at a launch that will be IPX. When it fails no one actually involved in its failure will get blamed. No, they will get promoted and given fat checks. Just look at BC.

When the launch fails and it will, we will all be gone. There will be no need for a PD team. Heck, we don’t even have enough samples to give to providers. What does that say?

Beat me to it! Thats an accurate description
I’m very concerned about this launch and it starts with training. I love SF to death but she’s overworked and the department is understaffed. After all this time since MM got fired they STILL haven’t found a replacement. BC is basically an Employee at Large and has no experience running a Training Department. Basically he’s become HK’s beyotch. Talk about a person whose integrity and respect from others has taken a hit.
Hopefully I won’t be around for the pathetic attempt at a launch that will be IPX. When it fails no one actually involved in its failure will get blamed. No, they will get promoted and given fat checks. Just look at BC.

We have a new Director of Training you may not have seen the memo. It won’t surprise you that she will be the latest edition to The Barbie’s. What I found telling is that her entire career has been with Contract Organizations. More indication that we are headed towards a Contract Sales force

We have a new Director of Training you may not have seen the memo. It won’t surprise you that she will be the latest edition to The Barbie’s. What I found telling is that her entire career has been with Contract Organizations. More indication that we are headed towards a Contract Sales force

Which contract company? They are hiring floater reps. thru a contract company for vacancies on the Endo side. “Amplity” is in charge of recruiting going forward. They do not pay Endo enough to go contract completely. PD is another story.

Which contract company? They are hiring floater reps. thru a contract company for vacancies on the Endo side. “Amplity” is in charge of recruiting going forward. They do not pay Endo enough to go contract completely. PD is another story.
Well now what. Where will BC go. Not welcome in field due to lack of understanding remember he ran a failed division and put people on plans. Dead man walking. Lost all cred and had never produced anything always in middle with PD. Wait how did he get promoted if it’s all about numbers he must be on a plan. Another great example for legal to evaluate.

We just wanted to let you know as you make your way out of the company we wanted to give you a gift of taking at least 33% of your IC away. Taxes take 40% so pretty much nothing.

This company is a joke.

We just wanted to let you know as you make your way out of the company we wanted to give you a gift of taking at least 33% of your IC away. Taxes take 40% so pretty much nothing.

This company is a joke.

The IC plan for RBMs are one of the lowest in the industry. Adding insult to injury if a region finishes below 90% to goal the RBM gets $0.00. That sounds like a conflict of interest. RBM gets $0.00 for working like crazy so that kinda pisses the RBM off. Who is to blame?

The IC plan for RBMs are one of the lowest in the industry. Adding insult to injury if a region finishes below 90% to goal the RBM gets $0.00. That sounds like a conflict of interest. RBM gets $0.00 for working like crazy so that kinda pisses the RBM off. Who is to blame?
e1d94124-24a2-4314-a33d-1b63bf44f140_text.gif

Well now what. Where will BC go. Not welcome in field due to lack of understanding remember he ran a failed division and put people on plans. Dead man walking. Lost all cred and had never produced anything always in middle with PD. Wait how did he get promoted if it’s all about numbers he must be on a plan. Another great example for legal to evaluate.

BC will be just fine. He sold his soul to HK and has been rewarded. She will create a position for BC just like she did for AC. Remember there are a few RBMs on Plans so he could slide into one of those Don’t get me wrong. I’d love to see Karma bite him in the ass but that’s not how the World works.

BC worked his @$$ off to get where he is. There’s really nothing he can’t do. Liked by employees and customers. Always brings a great attitude. I’m sure HK see’s that as well.

BC will be just fine. He sold his soul to HK and has been rewarded. She will create a position for BC just like she did for AC. Remember there are a few RBMs on Plans so he could slide into one of those Don’t get me wrong. I’d love to see Karma bite him in the ass but that’s not how the World works.

Yup, it has been noted that firing one or more RBMs will open up space for those RBMs she did not want to lose. Premeditated planning. Watch it play out.

BC worked his @$$ off to get where he is. There’s really nothing he can’t do. Liked by employees and customers. Always brings a great attitude. I’m sure HK see’s that as well.

Other than win COE as an RBM or Lead a Division that isn’t cut due to performance or be a stand up guy you are 100% correct. Outside of those things there’s nothing he can’t do!

Uhhh no, not true. BC knows how to play the game. He sticks his nose up those who can advance his career. He “always” says the right things that are politically correct at meetings. Real life vs work life is as different as black & white. You see, there are those who will play the game and those who refuse to play the game. I admire people who are successful even when they refuse to play the game. You will not find many here who meet that two fold criteria.

Uhhh no, not true. BC knows how to play the game. He sticks his nose up those who can advance his career. He “always” says the right things that are politically correct at meetings. Real life vs work life is as different as black & white. You see, there are those who will play the game and those who refuse to play the game. I admire people who are successful even when they refuse to play the game. You will not find many here who meet that two fold criteria.
The BC that lives in Texas ain’t won nothing and led a failed division placing reps on plans. As RBM with PD he failed and was placed on Lyvispah. No way he welcomed back he already failed with Rytary and Lyvispah. Remember all about results.

BC in Texas ain’t won nothing and led a failed devision.

The BC that lives in Texas ain’t won nothing and led a failed division placing reps on plans. As RBM with PD he failed and was placed on Lyvispah. No way he welcomed back he already failed with Rytary and Lyvispah. Remember all about results.

Texas BC is one of HK’s boys. The ones who follow her everywhere and are led are kind be her in hopes they can score promotions or other things. It doesn’t matter what reps think of him he’s hen pecked by HK, she’s the only one who matters.
I can’t see him getting moved to an RBM spot. He lives in TX and the TX RBM isn’t on a Plan. The NE RBM got taken off her Plan (love to find out that reason) so that leaves only 1 RBM on the chopping block and his territory doesn’t have TX. . I CAN see them pushing Fernando out at Endo and have him slide into that role. BC has 0 integrity which fits right in with the New Amneal. He will be fine.

Now, that ain’t about to happen to Fernando. He for sure is a puppet who will do anything and everything that Helen asks him to do. He has no backbone and no guts. Contrary to some people’s opinion that he has the sales team’s backs, he does not. He can act unconscionably with disregard for honesty and empathy. A leader he is not.

Become a team player. Trying to bring people down and crap others out will not bode well for you long term. Suck it up and hold yourself accountable. If nothing else you owe it to your family.

Become a team player. Trying to bring people down and crap others out will not bode well for you long term. Suck it up and hold yourself accountable. If nothing else you owe it to your family.

That would be a great message for Leadership. They don’t believe in a team, just themselves. All they do is try to bring others who they don’t favor down. No effort to build camaraderie and teamwork. Hold yourself accountable? Most of us do. Leadership doesn’t hold itself accountable. How many times can someone from Corporate screw up only to be lauded or promoted? They are never held accountable for their mistakes. Forecasting? They are always off and it costs the sales team money. BC in Texas was mentioned recently. He’s not held accountable.
I sleep just fine at night because I do my job and am good at it. These clowns in leadership have no idea what it takes to build a team or culture. My 2 weeks notice around the corner and I’ll leave these horrible people to their own devices