Amneal

In a sick way those who have been run out or are on plans are the lucky ones. They are going to be free of this place. I know their lives were/are a living hell going through it now, but once on the other side their lives personally and professionally will be so much better. It’s those of us who are stuck here that are the real losers in this equation. But once we leave we too will be in a better place. Some of us were very happy and comfortable here. We did/do our jobs very well and generate business. Now, those days are over and as hard as it is to imagine life somewhere other than here we have been forced to do so. I know some of my colleagues are thinking they will just ride it out. I regret to inform them that in so doing the ride ends when we go off a cliff. So, reluctantly I have sent my resume off to a professional service to be updated and will begin looking for life outside of Amneal It’s not easy but if I want to continue to have a job and work for a company that will be here this time next year I need to do it. It sucks but that’s life.

Very well stated! Unfortunately, it's not the same company anymore, and leadership will turn on you as quickly as the wind changes. Plus, we all know the cliff is coming it's no secret. We've all talked with our doctors, and the only people who like IPX are the speakers and they just want our money. They'll tell us anything. Those who are no longer here are free and will move on to better opportunities. I'm kind of jealous. It sucks because we know this could have been a great place. Uhh, its almost Monday...Btw..don't wait too long to look Neuro does have some opportunities right now.

This tells me all I needed to know. No spiteful and hateful posts since last week. Guess those posters are in the Turks & Caicos! Not surprised at all………

There have been plenty of posts in the last week. You do bring up an interesting point. What’s the COE trip going to be like? Talk about being under a microscope! I could not image having to spend a week with HK KCS BC and the rest. It’s impossible to avoid them and not only do you have to act super excited to see them you have to suck up them….or else. Imagine inadvertently giving one of them a slight….3 months later you’re gone. COE looks awesome on your resume and generally the trips are great. But with the dumpster fire this place has become would make this trip torturous. I’d be interested to see how HK acts. How will she act when she gets a few drinks in her? It’s gonna be awkward with the spouses of her ‘interests’ being there. Will her hubby be there? Will JR’s wife? Will those two have ‘high level strategy sessions’ after the bar closes? Here’s a fun exercise. Make a copy of this years winners. See how many are here next year. Heck look at last years winners and see who are still here

It’s a glorified business trip where attendees are watched by upper management. If they had offered $ instead of the trip there may have been takers. As far as the spouses being there, hopefully someone will capture a video of the grinding on the dance floor to see if it matches the Nashville bar scene. I highly doubt it
Will!

When the same people win year after year,it is clear it is rigged.
The brown kissers have the lowest goal! It is purely favoritism!
Who would want to spend a week with these asswholes anyway?

When the same people win year after year,it is clear it is rigged.
The brown kissers have the lowest goal! It is purely favoritism!
Who would want to spend a week with these asswholes anyway?
Nothing is rigged, no one is sleeping with anyone keep it focused on business. There is enough there. IPX is going to be a challenge and we do not have a plan. The plan is to pay those that produce and if you do not you will be gone. We are now more a sales company created $$$$ than helping patients. Why do you think no more patient programs? HK lives in 2-3 year increments and the plan is to turnover field ever 2-3 years. When IPX struggles it will be our fault and plans will be coming. Past behavior is a key indicator or future behavior. Remember from the stage no changes now it is the changes will be in our best interest. Just like no pay in q1 for many. That is for the betterment of our company. No more patient programs for betterment of our company. Many now just say o well I will work here until I am on plan then look. What kind of culture is that? They created this mess. How will they wiggle out of it?

Nothing is rigged, no one is sleeping with anyone keep it focused on business. There is enough there. IPX is going to be a challenge and we do not have a plan. The plan is to pay those that produce and if you do not you will be gone. We are now more a sales company created $$$$ than helping patients. Why do you think no more patient programs? HK lives in 2-3 year increments and the plan is to turnover field ever 2-3 years. When IPX struggles it will be our fault and plans will be coming. Past behavior is a key indicator or future behavior. Remember from the stage no changes now it is the changes will be in our best interest. Just like no pay in q1 for many. That is for the betterment of our company. No more patient programs for betterment of our company. Many now just say o well I will work here until I am on plan then look. What kind of culture is that? They created this mess. How will they wiggle out of it?

I don’t know if anyone is sleeping with anyone but I would not be surprised. I know of past and present RBM’s who had flings with reps so it’s not unheard of here.
The rest of your post is pretty spot on. I remember JR’s words stage several months ago that there will be no more major changes. Yeah, that worked out. ‘Performers’ is a vague term. Territories are successful based a lot on how they are designed and the writers already there. Being on a COE trip really shows you that not all winners are top notch. Put some of those reps in a ‘low performing territory’ and that territory won’t improve at all. We are going to need good seasoned reps if we are to have a successful IPX launch. We are not currently trending that way. Anyone who has been here for any time at all can already tell you what Territories will be ‘successful’ in an IPX launch and which won’t. Spoiler Alert - They are the ones doing well with Ong and have speakers in their territory.

NSD stated that just hitting 100% to goal is not enough. They will look at national rankings AND Year Over Year growth. Tells me they can change the metrics that are measured for performance anytime they want to.

If you've noticed, we've experienced a shift in our company's perspective with the new leadership, which does not compare positively to the previous leadership under SH. Our focus has shifted from valuing relationships and patients to prioritizing profits and money. This approach may work in the short term during our final run, but it won't hold up in the long run. JR and HK will most likely have moved on..We used to celebrate our sales force at COE, focusing on our achievements and hard work throughout the year. Now, it seems more about corporate gatherings where they pat themselves on the back—more corporate people than reps, LOL! IPX is unlikely to be successful, which is why we have Amplity onboard. Amplity would not be here if leadership had confidence in our future products. Can anyone name a single product that has had a successful launch since Rytary and Unithroid? Payers just aren't accepting it anymore. It's the sad truth.

Do we know if people are off their Plans yet? Have not heard from any of the people I know. I’d hope they were put off Plans or let go before the Big Wigs went to COE. It would be a bullshit move to keep them in limbo about their fate

I have not heard anything more about the plans. Some reps. quit.
I am on one and I have not heard. First not sure why ever on one when I performed better than some that are not. Posted from an experienced white male over the age of 50 who does ask questions at meetings. Oh now I see why I am on a plan. Da

I am on one and I have not heard. First not sure why ever on one when I performed better than some that are not. Posted from an experienced white male over the age of 50 who does ask questions at meetings. Oh now I see why I am on a plan. Da

a. Age
b. You contacted H.R.
c. You asked questions at meetings or during conference calls.
d. You are not an ass kisser
e. HK or your NSD does not like you.

Above is true. Those whose numbers were not good in 2023 were given good ratings for Rise, Lead, Succeed so that at least a 2 could be given overall. The crazy thing is they didn’t realize employees would start comparing their Performance Review numbers with each other. Discrepancies in the ratings means favoritism which means discrimination which will hopefully mean lawsuit if needed.

a. Age
b. You contacted H.R.

Above is true. Those whose numbers were not good in 2023 were given good ratings for Rise, Lead, Succeed so that at least a 2 could be given overall. The crazy thing is they didn’t realize employees would start comparing their Performance Review numbers with each other. Discrepancies in the ratings means favoritism which means discrimination which will hopefully mean lawsuit if needed.

I know someone who has all the numbers and rating for RLS before HK made them change them for 2023. Dated and emailed. My attorney said do nothing ball in their court. They will release this info if colleagues are not treated fair and they have more as well. Do nothing sit tight. They have created a legal mess.

a. Age
b. You contacted H.R.

I know someone who has all the numbers and rating for RLS before HK made them change them for 2023. Dated and emailed. My attorney said do nothing ball in their court. They will release this info if colleagues are not treated fair and they have more as well. Do nothing sit tight. They have created a legal mess.

They know discrimination can be proved. Sit tight. Let HR, HK, NSDs decide……

They know discrimination can be proved. Sit tight. Let HR, HK, NSDs decide……
Can it? I doubt it. No one is going to sue. I totally agree this is a shit company but round one of reduction is basically complete. We will see some more along with alignment shake ups due to the departures. No one is going to sue. No one is coming to save you/us. Make your own path. Don’t let them dictate terms.

NGL it’s been nice this week having management gone. I’ve enjoyed a reprieve from them almost as much as I’ve enjoyed past COE trips. Now brace yourself for all of the rah rah Amneal is awesome and you too win COE if you follow HK’s 5 Steps To Success.