Amneal

Rest assured, Amneal's story will become public, and all the corporate Kool-Aid drinkers serving HK and JR will be exposed. For those people, you can't claim ignorance or that you were just following orders. History will not judge them kindly. The money will dry up. You can already see generics and biosimilars moving away from us as if we have leprosy. Give it time, everything will be exposed. JR is sitting back because there is intention behind it all. Stop thinking it will get better. Unfortunately, it won't. That is not how they think, and the people that think they care about them, it is very sad. Very sad.

There are a lot of posts here and maybe from different people. What is your perspective as to what is going on? What is deliberate? Joe and Helen talk about billion of dollars in sales and new products. If anyone is privy to the information at the top please tell us what the plan is.

There are a lot of posts here and maybe from different people. What is your perspective as to what is going on? What is deliberate? Joe and Helen talk about billion of dollars in sales and new products. If anyone is privy to the information at the top please tell us what the plan is.

It’s cute you think there’s a plan. They have no idea what they are doing.

Never show your hand until it’s time

Posting this in case any one is on here thinking about applying for an Endo role with Amneal..

serious question -

How can a rep be placed on a PIP, after a quarter of 97% to goal then 96% to goal, after 6 straight quarters of exceeding goal….yet a certain Endo manager has been under 100% to goal for the past 9 consecutive quarters? Can anyone explain that to me please?

Posting this in case any one is on here thinking about applying for an Endo role with Amneal..

serious question -

How can a rep be placed on a PIP, after a quarter of 97% to goal then 96% to goal, after 6 straight quarters of exceeding goal….yet a certain Endo manager has been under 100% to goal for the past 9 consecutive quarters? Can anyone explain that to me please?

serious question -

If you are brave enough give me a call tomorrow @ your convenience, and I will explain it to you. Sincerely, “That certain Endo Manager” affectionately known as DC.

To the above poster: if you will call me tomorrow at your convenience, I will be happy to explain it to you. Sincerely, “ that certain Endo manager who is affectionately called DC”.

There is so much hate on this board it’s sickening. What is wrong with people? Does it make you feel better of yourself to bash others? How is this helping anything, and how have we come to this? Stop all your hate. Do something productive like supporting those down on their luck. This last year has been difficult for most, and we should encourage success for others. Most come on this board to get updates on matters that actually affect their success, and not to see post of hatred.Try and make it a great day by spreading kindness and not hate. Best to all, I’m rooting for you!

There is so much hate on this board it’s sickening. What is wrong with people? Does it make you feel better of yourself to bash others? How is this helping anything, and how have we come to this? Stop all your hate. Do something productive like supporting those down on their luck. This last year has been difficult for most, and we should encourage success for others. Most come on this board to get updates on matters that actually affect their success, and not to see post of hatred.Try and make it a great day by spreading kindness and not hate. Best to all, I’m rooting for you!
Thanks HK for the kind uplifting words. Enjoy your huge bonus we worked hard for you to get while we got very little or none. Shame shame shame

Some call it hate, others call it honesty. Just like some ask questions and push back, while others smile, nod, and accept the crumbs that corporate drops down to them. Call it whatever you wish.

We are supporting those down on their luck. The only hate is directed, and justifiably so, at the ‘leaders’ who are destroying this company. Every single name brought up and criticized here has earned the criticism. Pointing out those like BC who sold their teams out for promotion is absolutely warranted. Everyone is happy and maybe jealous of those who are gone and found better opportunities.

You want optimism yet in your own post you point out nothing positive about this company. Instead YOU complain. Want to turn the tone of the thread around start with yourself