Amneal

My RBM brought up Cafepharma and this thread on our Teams call. They said we should not read or contribute to the discussion. They said it’s only a bunch of disgruntled employees who are only there to complain and talk down the company. That most of you were probably the ones on Plans and this would all be over when you leave. After reading this it seems they were right about a lot of it. But then I got to thinking about and talked with a couple of colleagues about it. We are fortunate that we can talk to our RBM and they really look out for us. But what would we do if no one listened to us or they didn’t try to help us. That seems to be the case with this thread. You people have had some bad things happen but you have no one to address them to. So this is your only outlet to spill the tea and talk to people. I think that is sad. This company seemed really cool when I interviewed but now I don’t know. I can’t believe people were complaining about NSM because that place was fabulous. But it WAS there that I started to see things that were concerning. The two things that really stuck out in my mind were the awards ceremony and After Hours. I was hoping the awards ceremony would be a fun party atmosphere. Instead it seemed only the COE winners were happy. I even saw some people crying! And the behavior of some of our employees at the bar after hours was very shocking. While I wanted to have fun I didn’t want to see RBMs and reps draped all over each other. I don’t care if they hook up, I mean let’s have a good time, right? But the way they were acting at the bar was very disturbing to me
Anyways I’m glad I read this thread. I can see why my RBM didn’t want us to read it. It really opened my eyes and will make me more aware. I’m sorry you people are going through this. I hope it gets better.

So your RBM is reading Cafe Pharma or just advised the team not to read it? I know some of the employees who are on plans and not on plans who have been mentioned on here. They are not posting and are basically embarrassed that someone would refer to them without their approval on a social site. I read these posts because I want to measure what I have seen and heard with other employees. As bad as I hate to admit it, some of these posts are spot on. I saw some unusual and unprofessional conduct at NSM. I joined Amneal from a large pharma. company where reps. and managers would be sent home for the type of stuff I saw at the bar. I hope I did not make a bad decision coming here.

So your RBM is reading Cafe Pharma or just advised the team not to read it? I know some of the employees who are on plans and not on plans who have been mentioned on here. They are not posting and are basically embarrassed that someone would refer to them without their approval on a social site. I read these posts because I want to measure what I have seen and heard with other employees. As bad as I hate to admit it, some of these posts are spot on. I saw some unusual and unprofessional conduct at NSM. I joined Amneal from a large pharma. company where reps. and managers would be sent home for the type of stuff I saw at the bar. I hope I did not make a bad decision coming here.

Im sure those who have been called out for their inappropriate behavior are embarrassed. I’m sure those who have thrown teams and reps under the bus are embarrassed. I think most of the people on Plans are gone now so HK can’t be embarrassed because it’s her master plan. Those I know on Plans that are still here aren’t embarrassed. And not all of them have been ‘named’ on this thread. People on Plans have only been ‘identified’ by initials for the most part so it’s not like they are being completely outed. Heck we can’t even determine which BC is being discussed most of the time. So the ones who are embarrassed because they’ve thrown reps or teams under the bus I have no sympathy for. The ones who act inappropriately and are embarrassed for being called out, again no sympathy. If they feel that bad come on here and defend yourself. Or start to act right

Im sure those who have been called out for their inappropriate behavior are embarrassed. I’m sure those who have thrown teams and reps under the bus are embarrassed. I think most of the people on Plans are gone now so HK can’t be embarrassed because it’s her master plan. Those I know on Plans that are still here aren’t embarrassed. And not all of them have been ‘named’ on this thread. People on Plans have only been ‘identified’ by initials for the most part so it’s not like they are being completely outed. Heck we can’t even determine which BC is being discussed most of the time. So the ones who are embarrassed because they’ve thrown reps or teams under the bus I have no sympathy for. The ones who act inappropriately and are embarrassed for being called out, again no sympathy. If they feel that bad come on here and defend yourself. Or start to act right

My RBM brought up Cafepharma and this thread on our Teams call. They said we should not read or contribute to the discussion. They said it’s only a bunch of disgruntled employees who are only there to complain and talk down the company. That most of you were probably the ones on Plans and this would all be over when you leave. After reading this it seems they were right about a lot of it. But then I got to thinking about and talked with a couple of colleagues about it. We are fortunate that we can talk to our RBM and they really look out for us. But what would we do if no one listened to us or they didn’t try to help us. That seems to be the case with this thread. You people have had some bad things happen but you have no one to address them to. So this is your only outlet to spill the tea and talk to people. I think that is sad. This company seemed really cool when I interviewed but now I don’t know. I can’t believe people were complaining about NSM because that place was fabulous. But it WAS there that I started to see things that were concerning. The two things that really stuck out in my mind were the awards ceremony and After Hours. I was hoping the awards ceremony would be a fun party atmosphere. Instead it seemed only the COE winners were happy. I even saw some people crying! And the behavior of some of our employees at the bar after hours was very shocking. While I wanted to have fun I didn’t want to see RBMs and reps draped all over each other. I don’t care if they hook up, I mean let’s have a good time, right? But the way they were acting at the bar was very disturbing to me
Anyways I’m glad I read this thread. I can see why my RBM didn’t want us to read it. It really opened my eyes and will make me more aware. I’m sorry you people are going through this. I hope it gets better.

It's comical This was even brought up on a call because you are all adults and you can make your own decisions to do whatever you want. You can go and read anything and draw your own conclusions. You don't need somebody to tell you how to think or what to do or not to do sounds a little controlling and when people are trying to be controlling they actually have the opposite effect of what they intend. People value transparency and honesty and that has been completely lacking here over the past year by most of those in corporate and in management positions.

That sounds like it was from Mama RBM in FL. Don’t do as I do but do as O says.
There is no doubt who is making all the decisions. We need to all hope that she is not making decision on IPX launch. We in trouble. Running folks off you do not like is one thing but really planning and leading is way over HK head and will destroy AMNEAL post launch quickly. KCS just does not have the needed experience and can add nothing to help. She is all operational and she knows it. She makes 0.0 decisions on any strategy. They do not even ask her for any input. She is here to do as HK says. Now that is true leadership.

Nightmare manager but fits the ‘I know what’s best don’t question me’ mood of new Amneal leadership. She had success as a pushy rep but she acts like her stuff don’t stink.

She had success due to her political alliance with Hunter. When he was forced out she had no choice but to align with the next ABD. She would not make it as a manager at another company, and she knows it. She would be surprised how some on her team really feel. Fear is not the recipe for leadership.

She had success due to her political alliance with Hunter. When he was forced out she had no choice but to align with the next ABD. She would not make it as a manager at another company, and she knows it. She would be surprised how some on her team really feel. Fear is not the recipe for leadership.

She like a few other mangers (massive kiss ass losers) are hated but ya gotta keep your enemies close. Being fake right back is the new Amneal way these days. Sad but oh so true. Shame on the Patel brothers for not doing more to protect their company values and morale. It’s their own damn fault that we’ve landed were we are. It is THEIR fault for allowing illegal and non compliant behaviors to occur. Not many owners would tolerate all that has gone down. As far as COE winners, what a bunch of BS favoritism. And it continues with goal adjustments to ensure H gets her baby boyz and gal (newest loser on Endo side) to the top. As far as the two BC’s, BOTH are bad to the bone. WC has the best reputation with no turnover, so not to be confused with BC - AKA BIGGEST LOSERS at Amneal! Hope they don’t have children! Cannot imagine the values they must instill in their children. These types of managers will do whatever it takes! So keep that in mind during your next TEAM MEETING and always watch your back because there are lots of slithering snakes lurking around and ready to bite anyone who gets in their way.

She like a few other mangers (massive kiss ass losers) are hated but ya gotta keep your enemies close. Being fake right back is the new Amneal way these days. Sad but oh so true. Shame on the Patel brothers for not doing more to protect their company values and morale. It’s their own damn fault that we’ve landed were we are. It is THEIR fault for allowing illegal and non compliant behaviors to occur. Not many owners would tolerate all that has gone down. As far as COE winners, what a bunch of BS favoritism. And it continues with goal adjustments to ensure H gets her baby boyz and gal (newest loser on Endo side) to the top. As far as the two BC’s, BOTH are bad to the bone. WC has the best reputation with no turnover, so not to be confused with BC - AKA BIGGEST LOSERS at Amneal! Hope they don’t have children! Cannot imagine the values they must instill in their children. These types of managers will do whatever it takes! So keep that in mind during your next TEAM MEETING and always watch your back because there are lots of slithering snakes lurking around and ready to bite anyone who gets in their way.
Nerd

Despite all the complaining on here the strategy is working. People are not leaving in droves. They have cut operating costs. And y’all have submitted to their dictates. Sure everyone is talking about leaving yet few are. Me? I’m putt In my notice soon. But the rest? You all are a bunch of talk Maybe HK was right.

There is a reason for the madness. Your off boarding strategy may be different from the plan of others. Favoritism to some breeds disengagement from those who are not favored.

For those that have been here a long time is this the worst upper management team we’ve had? MS and Nestor were bad but I think these people are worse. We didn’t know it at the time but the JT, MT and SH triumvirate were the best leadership team we’ve had. Sometimes you never know how good it was until it’s gone

This company is acting terrible and cutting costs because of legal settlements they have to pay - which is reason for the terrible path they’ve taken with leadership and putting reps on plans. It is very interesting - I saw Amneal displayed on a talk show speaking about the opioid epidemic and then researched further and found this.

Amneal Pharmaceuticals has agreed to a $272.5 million settlement to resolve approximately 900 lawsuits related to its role in the opioid crisis. The settlement, reached with multiple states, includes $92.5 million in cash payments over the next decade and $180 million worth of naloxone, a medication that can reverse opioid overdoses [oai_citation:1,Attorney General James Secures Over $270 Million Multistate Settlement in Principle with Amneal Pharmaceuticals for Its Role in the Opioid Crisis](Attorney General James Secures Over $270 Million Multistate Settlement in Principle with Amneal Pharmaceuticals for Its Role in the Opioid Crisis) [oai_citation:2,Amneal resolves opioid lawsuits with $272.5M settlement](Amneal agrees to $272.5M settlement to resolve opioid lawsuits) [oai_citation:3,Delaware DOJ announces a $270 multistate settlement in principle with opioid manufacturer | Delaware First Media](Delaware DOJ announces a $270 multistate settlement in principle with opioid manufacturer).

The lawsuits alleged that Amneal, which sold nearly nine billion opioid pills from 2006 to 2019, failed to monitor and report suspicious orders as required by federal law [oai_citation:4,NY AG reaches $270M multistate opioid settlement with Amneal Pharmaceuticals - Top Class Actions](NY AG reaches $270M multistate opioid settlement with Amneal Pharmaceuticals - Top Class Actions). The settlement aims to provide resources for opioid abatement and treatment across the affected states, though Amneal did not admit to any wrongdoing as part of the agreement [oai_citation:5,Amneal resolves opioid lawsuits with $272.5M settlement](Amneal agrees to $272.5M settlement to resolve opioid lawsuits) [oai_citation:6,NY AG reaches $270M multistate opioid settlement with Amneal Pharmaceuticals - Top Class Actions](NY AG reaches $270M multistate opioid settlement with Amneal Pharmaceuticals - Top Class Actions).

This settlement is part of broader efforts by various states to hold pharmaceutical companies accountable for their roles in the opioid epidemic, contributing to a total of over $51 billion in settlements related to the crisis nationwide [oai_citation:7,Amneal resolves opioid lawsuits with $272.5M settlement](Amneal agrees to $272.5M settlement to resolve opioid lawsuits) [oai_citation:8,Delaware DOJ announces a $270 multistate settlement in principle with opioid manufacturer | Delaware First Media](Delaware DOJ announces a $270 multistate settlement in principle with opioid manufacturer).

I also heard from a colleague who just came from Hikma doing similar practices as Amneal. Is it a coincidence?

Despite all the complaining on here the strategy is working. People are not leaving in droves. They have cut operating costs. And y’all have submitted to their dictates. Sure everyone is talking about leaving yet few are. Me? I’m putt In my notice soon. But the rest? You all are a bunch of talk Maybe HK was right.

At least you don't have to get the constant daily texts we all get from O in the FL region. Very on top of you all the time. When it comes to people not leaving in droves, the job market is very tight right now, most people are looking, it just hasn't happened for us yet.

The company EPS is in the negative... 2023 $-0.48. It doesn't matter if we have 10%, 15%, or 50% growth if you're not making money...it doesn't matter in the long run. We have to much debt.

Just wait until Rytary goes generic, that is when the true pressure will come. And that is when the changes are going to happen on a company wide scale. IPX will not succeed at the same levels..Amplity will be taking that product over in the future.

Worst leadership in speciality, however, we deal with it until we can find a better place. Hopefully, that will be sooner rather than later.