Amneal

Posting this in case any one is on here thinking about applying for an Endo role with Amneal..

serious question -

How can a rep be placed on a PIP, after a quarter of 97% to goal then 96% to goal, after 6 straight quarters of exceeding goal….yet a certain Endo manager has been under 100% to goal for the past 9 consecutive quarters? Can anyone explain that to me please?

There has been no Endo RBM who has been at less than 100% to goal for 9 consecutive quarters. This is true - go back and look at the ranking reports for previous years if you need to. But the serious question is what did the rep. mentioned above do to be placed on a PIP if the information listed is accurate? If the information is accurate, then either HK does not like you, or Fernando doesn’t like you, or your RBM doesn’t like you. Only you can answer this question for us. Have you talked to Julie or Myra in H.R.? If not, you better get to it. The clock is ticking. BTW, this is not DC ☺️

There has been no Endo RBM who has been at less than 100% to goal for 9 consecutive quarters. This is true - go back and look at the ranking reports for previous years if you need to. But the serious question is what did the rep. mentioned above do to be placed on a PIP if the information listed is accurate? If the information is accurate, then either HK does not like you, or Fernando doesn’t like you, or your RBM doesn’t like you. Only you can answer this question for us. Have you talked to Julie or Myra in H.R.? If not, you better get to it. The clock is ticking. BTW, this is not DC ☺️

Worst. Advice. Ever. HR is not your friend. They are here to protect the Company not you. Julie has absolutely no power and is a pencil pusher and box checker. Myra is absolutely going to side against you no matter what. And she’s very good at finding every detail to make any claim against you look legit. If you think HR is going to save you then you need to rethink your strategy
You ARE 100% correct though that if you are on any type of Plan it’s because HK doesn’t like you. The RBMs were blindsided about the reps going on Plans and had little to no say in them. Myra will back any and every play that HK makes

Worst. Advice. Ever. HR is not your friend. They are here to protect the Company not you. Julie has absolutely no power and is a pencil pusher and box checker. Myra is absolutely going to side against you no matter what. And she’s very good at finding every detail to make any claim against you look legit. If you think HR is going to save you then you need to rethink your strategy
You ARE 100% correct though that if you are on any type of Plan it’s because HK doesn’t like you. The RBMs were blindsided about the reps going on Plans and had little to no say in them. Myra will back any and every play that HK makes
1000000% correct. Myra = clueless.

Basically, everyone is screwed. The tides can turn against you at any time. Who likes working in this pressure cooker? I bet even the ones who have their noses in the right places is getting nervous. The best advice is to find another job. It is not going to get any better.

Dam, this company is corrupt.

you sure about that?

The fact that they would put RBMs on plans when neither sales teams can keep full Regions is a wake up call for all reps. And… No, this is not DC posting here:)
Well hello “not DC”, I know of 4 reps who have voluntarily left (weren’t on plans) solely because of their managers, probably why they can’t keep a full region.

Employees leave companies for many reasons:

They don’t like the job and or the company.
They don’t like the pay or opportunities for advancement.
They don’t like their manager.
They don’t want to do the job.
They don’t have the skills to do the job.
They get a job offer too good to turn down.
I probably missed some, but the above reasons exist most often.

Yeah, HR doesn’t care. I know of many reps who have been brutally honest and had stories match during exit interviews, which led/leads to “same ole Amneal”.

Yeah, it is amazing what some reps. and managers can get by with here. Totally intoxicated at meetings with drugs offered for an extra buzz. Managers and reps. going out at night. It used to be just hook ups at meetings. I heard that one rep. did not enter any calls for over 100 days. How did a manager not know this? Falsifying calls and promo. spend. The list goes on but HR looks the other way. You would not see this at a reputable pharma co.

Yeah, it is amazing what some reps. and managers can get by with here. Totally intoxicated at meetings with drugs offered for an extra buzz. Managers and reps. going out at night. It used to be just hook ups at meetings. I heard that one rep. did not enter any calls for over 100 days. How did a manager not know this? Falsifying calls and promo. spend. The list goes on but HR looks the other way. You would not see this at a reputable pharma co.
You have an issue with people drinking at meetings and 'going out at night'? Are you a 90-year old southern baptist? sheez

Ha! Heard one rep. was showing her boobs at the last meeting in AZ. Will that get you ahead here?

You have an issue with people drinking at meetings and 'going out at night'? Are you a 90-year old southern baptist? sheez

I have no issue with this, as long as it’s kept on a professional level. As to your question, I am fairly young and enjoy a drink or two; however, I am also conscious of my actions and behavior at these meetings, while others are not. Hope this clarifies this for you.

In a sick way those who have been run out or are on plans are the lucky ones. They are going to be free of this place. I know their lives were/are a living hell going through it now, but once on the other side their lives personally and professionally will be so much better. It’s those of us who are stuck here that are the real losers in this equation. But once we leave we too will be in a better place. Some of us were very happy and comfortable here. We did/do our jobs very well and generate business. Now, those days are over and as hard as it is to imagine life somewhere other than here we have been forced to do so. I know some of my colleagues are thinking they will just ride it out. I regret to inform them that in so doing the ride ends when we go off a cliff. So, reluctantly I have sent my resume off to a professional service to be updated and will begin looking for life outside of Amneal It’s not easy but if I want to continue to have a job and work for a company that will be here this time next year I need to do it. It sucks but that’s life.

Thank you to the above poster for honesty and politeness. Lately, we have read posts here that attack different people, different teams, etc. I have to believe that the hatred posted here is due to frustration and unhappiness. I have not updated my resume, but I plan to soon. This is not the same company I joined years ago. I looked at the clock an hour ago and felt the dread of going to work in the am. I have realized that no matter what I do or how hard I work for this company, it means nothing. I could be terminated at any time and for any reason.

Thank you to the above poster for honesty and politeness. Lately, we have read posts here that attack different people, different teams, etc. I have to believe that the hatred posted here is due to frustration and unhappiness. I have not updated my resume, but I plan to soon. This is not the same company I joined years ago. I looked at the clock an hour ago and felt the dread of going to work in the am. I have realized that no matter what I do or how hard I work for this company, it means nothing. I could be terminated at any time and for any reason.

I too have been around for awhile. It saddens me greatly that I must concur with the above post. In addition to unhappiness and frustration, I believe that the attacks on this forum are due to fear. Worrying daily if you’ll be placed on a plan or terminated brings out the worst in everyone. It is a very unhealthy environment to work in, and I am sure we will continue to lose many more great individuals as this fear continues to intensify.