Amneal

Nothing is rigged, no one is sleeping with anyone keep it focused on business. There is enough there. IPX is going to be a challenge and we do not have a plan. The plan is to pay those that produce and if you do not you will be gone. We are now more a sales company created $$$$ than helping patients. Why do you think no more patient programs? HK lives in 2-3 year increments and the plan is to turnover field ever 2-3 years. When IPX struggles it will be our fault and plans will be coming. Past behavior is a key indicator or future behavior. Remember from the stage no changes now it is the changes will be in our best interest. Just like no pay in q1 for many. That is for the betterment of our company. No more patient programs for betterment of our company. Many now just say o well I will work here until I am on plan then look. What kind of culture is that? They created this mess. How will they wiggle out of it?

You kidding? Nothing is rigged?! Did you see the "DATA" prior to the reduction to goals? Some of my friends had zero reductions while others had such large reductions that it changed everything. So, ppl who were at the bottom magically rose to the top! Wait. What? So, bottom to top 10. Explain that to me, please. Not mentioning names but it's a fact. How is that not rigged?

Pay attention. Not only are the goals rigged, but COE was rigged. How long is a sales professional supposed to be in a Region before COE eligible? They are making up the rules as they can, and yes they do.

Pay attention. Not only are the goals rigged, but COE was rigged. How long is a sales professional supposed to be in a Region before COE eligible? They are making up the rules as they can, and yes they do.

It was blatantly obvious this year. Spasticity had 1 rep win COE who was who was only in Territory for ONE Quarter. The RBM winner was also only there for ONE Quarter and his claim to fame is firing half his team. They also never received a Year End COE List. BC is keeping that under wraps because he knows he screwed his entire team.
Then we move to the PD team. We were only supposed to have 3 quarters factor in to our COE ranking. Then all of a sudden they say ‘Just Kidding’ and we have more winners. This of course after goals etc had been moved and changed. And now we have all sorts of shadiness with our Q2 goals. They were in danger of having the Chosen Ones put up 2 sub par quarters which would result in a Plan. So can’t have that! Imagine if they adjusted goals like that for the reps they put on Plans a few weeks ago? They’d look like Superstars.
Fortunately for me I’m in Rd. 3 of interviews with 2 Companies. I’m no longer blind to what’s going on. I realize that this ship is not going to turn around. I have determined not to let these horrible people determine my future. I recommend you do the same!

It was blatantly obvious this year. Spasticity had 1 rep win COE who was who was only in Territory for ONE Quarter. The RBM winner was also only there for ONE Quarter and his claim to fame is firing half his team. They also never received a Year End COE List. BC is keeping that under wraps because he knows he screwed his entire team.
Then we move to the PD team. We were only supposed to have 3 quarters factor in to our COE ranking. Then all of a sudden they say ‘Just Kidding’ and we have more winners. This of course after goals etc had been moved and changed. And now we have all sorts of shadiness with our Q2 goals. They were in danger of having the Chosen Ones put up 2 sub par quarters which would result in a Plan. So can’t have that! Imagine if they adjusted goals like that for the reps they put on Plans a few weeks ago? They’d look like Superstars.
Fortunately for me I’m in Rd. 3 of interviews with 2 Companies. I’m no longer blind to what’s going on. I realize that this ship is not going to turn around. I have determined not to let these horrible people determine my future. I recommend you do the same!

100% accurate and good for you! The favorite RBMs “buddies” goals were lowered so significantly that they are now way ahead when before they were struggling. Not a coincidence! It’s all in making sure he doesn’t fail as being one of the worst managers in the country. Totally rigged and criminal!

both spasticity reps actually finished out the COE year.. one was there the whole time and the other was there and finished q2 and q3 so qualified. But curious what happened to the third spasticity winner spot… there was supposed to be three winners.

This is NOT true! She moved back over to PD Aug 31st! She did not finish out 3rd quarter and she did not even fulfill the required COE IC plan requirements of being in the territory until Sept 30th. Favortism***

NGL it’s been nice this week having management gone. I’ve enjoyed a reprieve from them almost as much as I’ve enjoyed past COE trips. Now brace yourself for all of the rah rah Amneal is awesome and you too win COE if you follow HK’s 5 Steps To Success.

I sort of hate you right now. Ha. I’m totally expecting my RBM to be all hung Ho (no HK is not my boss ha). Telling us that we too can win COE. That it’s right with in our grasp. All we have to do is follow leaderships outline and we will be in Costa Rica next year! When they ask me how I plan on accomplishing this goal I want to respond’Hope they give me goals like I had before when I won COE. I mean they change other people’s goals to help out so why not mine?’ COE has become a joke here. It does look good to have it in the resume though. And fortunately the ones we won prior to 2019 still count to other companies if not this one!

Seems like a lot of what is being said is entirely true. There were several that did have their goals lowered super low between Q1 (remember when the country was all red?) to Q2. I went back and looked at the weekly KPI - it's all right there in the data). The failing reps they want to keep espeically under one manager are now in the green / safe. Likely so that the favorite RBM can attend and party at the next COE with his beloved. Totally egregious. FU**ED up company! The Patel brothers should be ashamed that they haven't taken better care of those that made Rytary a success!!!

Seems like a lot of what is being said is entirely true. There were several that did have their goals lowered super low between Q1 (remember when the country was all red?) to Q2. I went back and looked at the weekly KPI - it's all right there in the data). The failing reps they want to keep espeically under one manager are now in the green / safe. Likely so that the favorite RBM can attend and party at the next COE with his beloved. Totally egregious. FU**ED up company! The Patel brothers should be ashamed that they haven't taken better care of those that made Rytary a success!!!

The other interesting thing to look at are the weekly numbers of others. Look at the reps who have gone from the bottom to the top of the rankings. Go look at their weekly RX data. They are still generating roughly the same number of RX’s in Q2 that they did in Q1. Except NOW instead of being at the bottom they are on the top. Do the same thing across the Board. Look at those who were on Plans. You may even see more growth in total TRx and % with those at the bottom than the top. The people who have made precipitous moves up and down haven’t done so because of their weekly RX’s. They have done it because of the goal changes.

The other interesting thing to look at are the weekly numbers of others. Look at the reps who have gone from the bottom to the top of the rankings. Go look at their weekly RX data. They are still generating roughly the same number of RX’s in Q2 that they did in Q1. Except NOW instead of being at the bottom they are on the top. Do the same thing across the Board. Look at those who were on Plans. You may even see more growth in total TRx and % with those at the bottom than the top. The people who have made precipitous moves up and down haven’t done so because of their weekly RX’s. They have done it because of the goal changes.

Yes. From bottom Q1 to TOP Q 2! This week’s top 100 is absolutely despicable and almost laughable. Slightly. A few of the biggest down right LOSERS and a few obvious favorites. Need I mention names? HMMM. Can you see? Only a few truly well deserved. The rest completely rigged and even they know that they don’t deserve to be on the top with their extremely low disgusting quotas. Sickening. How did you go from failing to very top in just a few weeks? Explain that to me! Complete fuc—— BS! Yes, this is rigged! 100%! I wonder if these reps even know why they were the chosen few to get severely low quotas?

Yes. From bottom Q1 to TOP Q 2! This week’s top 100 is absolutely despicable and almost laughable. Slightly. A few of the biggest down right LOSERS and a few obvious favorites. Need I mention names? HMMM. Can you see? Only a few truly well deserved. The rest completely rigged and even they know that they don’t deserve to be on the top with their extremely low disgusting quotas. Sickening. How did you go from failing to very top in just a few weeks? Explain that to me! Complete fuc—— BS! Yes, this is rigged! 100%! I wonder if these reps even know why they were the chosen few to get severely low quotas?

They do not have to know. HK and KC know why they are at the top. Now do you believe there is a list of who goes and who stays? Making any sense yet? Reduction in head count. Favoritism breeds non engagement by those not favored.

They do not have to know. HK and KC know why they are at the top. Now do you believe there is a list of who goes and who stays? Making any sense yet? Reduction in head count. Favoritism breeds non engagement by those not favored.
Not sure why we need to take the corporate course on ethics and compliance. Here they do not exist. HK does whatever she wants but will soon be held accountable. I know she will never see a court room but on the stand this question would crush her and the whole company. Here it is: In 2023 how was it determined who went on action plans and PIPs. What was the criteria? Game Over.

Not sure why we need to take the corporate course on ethics and compliance. Here they do not exist. HK does whatever she wants but will soon be held accountable. I know she will never see a court room but on the stand this question would crush her and the whole company. Here it is: In 2023 how was it determined who went on action plans and PIPs. What was the criteria? Game Over.
Notice HK and KCS tried to make evals all about numbers for 2024 and got shot down from the smarts above. Numbers in our industry do not stand a chance in court as a reason to be let go.

“Money Does Not Buy Class”

but it does buy ass![/QUOTE]
Never quit. You have the right to be here as much as them. The documents this person has started when HK took over and will blow your mind. They knew she was a loose cannon and it was easy as she said many inappropriate things, acted inappropriate and even put in emails ranks, numbers, ratings before she had managers go in and change them. The problem is when given severance that all goes away. If they were smart that is what they will do. Even HR is included in these documents and on notice. The new HR lady just started and supported all this without knowing what was out there from the past year 2023 signed sealed and delivered. SAD EEOC loves this stuff. Pharma vs poor little us. We win.