Amneal

In what world are you living? LF was the person who wanted cameras in everyone's car, it was her project. We have no samples of anything....Fleet cars have been delayed or late. I wish her the best, and yes, many people from corporate are looking, just like the sales force.

That was AD and all AD. LF supported it but AD orchestrated it. I wonder if they were able to return all those cameras….

I want to apologize on behalf of everyone or anyone that might have said something or done something to not have HK like you. Sorry HK just because you do not like someone is not a reason to makeup a reason to end their career. Many built this company for you and KCS to have the opportunity to join this once great company.

I want to apologize on behalf of everyone or anyone that might have said something or done something to not have HK like you. Sorry HK just because you do not like someone is not a reason to makeup a reason to end their career. Many built this company for you and KCS to have the opportunity to join this once great company.
Long Post:
Several of the people who have left or been forced out quite honestly probably needed to go. Having said that the way in which it was handled is unprofessional and petty. No organization is perfect but apparently HK feels that her way will lead to perfection. These imperfect people built this place. There are 2 big theories in management. The first is that anyone and everyone is replaceable. If you replace Person A with Person B output and production will stay the same This is what HK and JR follow The other theory is that you only replace Person A with Person B if Person B is an improvement over Person A. This is obviously not the case here. Let’s look at Training and PD. (Endo isn’t applicable here since no one has been forced out….yet). In Training you had MM. many people felt that he was in over his head and he certainly had issues. Prime Candidate to be replaced. So they fire him and bring in…..nobody. How is ‘nobody’ better than MM with all of his issues? NSM was a step up in facility but a step down everywhere else. That’s not a slam on SF or CH because that’s not what they were brought on to do. They were stressed and overworked. The fact it went off at all is a testament to their hard work. But was the overall meeting more or less organized? Did you feel more or less connected as a team? They felt MM could be replaced by ‘anybody’ and it would not matter. They were wrong. Next we have GP Again, guy had his issues and wasn’t perfect. In comes KCS. No experience in PD or Neuro. Based on conversations with her no idea about what the company and sales force had been through. Look at the weird KPI and goal expectations we had in Q1. NOW you have a demotivated and even more cynical sales team heading into Q2. So they back peddle and say they are changing the payouts for Q2 Is that better or Worse then GP. I argue that GP was better then KCS She has a long way to go to get up to speed and doesn’t seem willing to listen and learn.
Ultimately it boils down to whether or not HK was / is an improvement over SH and Gustavo. SH at least understood the business and had empathy with the Sales Team. I never thought I’d say Anyone would be worse than Gustavo but it’s neck and neck at this point. HK is not an upgrade in anyway.

These are your ‘leaders’. They will replace you in a heartbeat. And not always for someone ’better’. So for my friends and colleagues who are on any Plan (even if you get off of one you are now marked so don’t rest easy) and for those who will be in the near future (yes, there’s another round coming. ) remember it’s Them not you (unless you truly aren’t working). There are Organizations out there who do value experience and ability. They are not perfect either but they are out there. Take time for yourself. Get your resume and LinkedIn profile up to date. Spend the money to have it looked at by a Professional. Leave these “ leaders” to their own devices and escape this house of cards before it comes crashing around them….and you.
Good luck to you all. PD let’s not fight amongst ourselves or with Endo. Our fates are tied together. For those of us who have been here over 5 years let us remember the good times and what we built with Rytary and Zoming. This Leadership team does not respect what we did, o need to respect what they are doing

I really appreciate your apology. I have been successful in sales including pharmaceutical sales for many years. I have a strong work ethic and received favorable performance reviews over the years. I have been told that HK does not like me. I am not a good fit for Amneal. Therefore, I am being pushed out of this company for no reason. Why do I have to quit to avoid personal persecution by not only HK but the leaders she has given the job to. They are carrying out her wishes. The clock is ticking. The stress could destroy me before my livelihood is taken away.

No leader is ever going to be perfect, no matter who they are. However, I will say that when SH, GP, and MM were leading, our culture was far better and our focus on patients was always there. There was zero infighting within the teams, and people who left wanted to return to the company. Every meeting, whether live or virtual, went off without a hitch, the team never missed a beat. Our last NSM was terrible! (Nice location, though) There was also respect for the sales force. All those leaders did everything they could to support the sales team. Now, fast forward to the HK and JR era, nobody wants to be here, sales are terrible, and few have met their goals. Age is frequently discussed, and we are not moving in a direction of growth... It is very sad to see what we have today and where we have ended up. The best days of this company are definitely behind it. What amazes me is how fast it turned under JR. Everything they do is intentional, we will know their true motives soon.

No leader is ever going to be perfect, no matter who they are. However, I will say that when SH, GP, and MM were leading, our culture was far better and our focus on patients was always there. There was zero infighting within the teams, and people who left wanted to return to the company. Every meeting, whether live or virtual, went off without a hitch, the team never missed a beat. Our last NSM was terrible! (Nice location, though) There was also respect for the sales force. All those leaders did everything they could to support the sales team. Now, fast forward to the HK and JR era, nobody wants to be here, sales are terrible, and few have met their goals. Age is frequently discussed, and we are not moving in a direction of growth... It is very sad to see what we have today and where we have ended up. The best days of this company are definitely behind it. What amazes me is how fast it turned under JR. Everything they do is intentional, we will know their true motives soon.

You bring up a great point. In the past we had a number of people leave and then come back. I seriously doubt anyone who has left in the last year have any desire to return to this place. That is a great way to compare what was with what is.

Senior leadership in PD and Endo should know that the reps. despise you. They openly talk about what terrible leaders you all are. That is why the numbers on both sales teams have tanked. The reps. know your game. They also know to stay away from employees who are in bed with you.

Senior leadership in PD and Endo should know that the reps. despise you. They openly talk about what terrible leaders you all are. That is why the numbers on both sales teams have tanked. The reps. know your game. They also know to stay away from employees who are in bed with you.

Figuratively and literally

Figuratively and literally
Can’t wait to celebrate the great success on the call with Kelly next week and the less than 5% of those that exceeded goal with Rytary and those that inherited a great market with Ongenty’s. She hates that we are not making enough calls and our work ethic stinks. The only thing she or HK could do to make all respect them is admit mistakes and adjust Q1 goals or Joe just apologize for his poor hires. No personal attacks needed. There are plenty of examples of just horrible decisions, direction and managing (notice I did not say leadership) that is non existent. Notice how her face does not move as she speaks on our call. Amazing and sad at the same time.

“Dysfunctional leadership can perpetuate the misery of thousands of people by being the primary source of low morale, disengagement, enduring stress, stress-associated health problems, and poor organizational results".

Nothing is making sense. Things never had to get this bad. In fact things are only getting worse. Notice also the ppl in management (favored managers) who haven’t produced in years and years and years but are overlooked based on what? Age? Good looks? Male?

Also the new hires who are not working out, esp contract reps who are producing at all time low performance across all KPI measures (not Intended to be mean —- just facts)…performers should run for the hills leaving the biggest losers to flock together in their sandbox beds filled with lots of alcohol to help convince themselves that they know what they are doing

I agree with the poster who pointed out that those at the top have their jobs and new opportunities because of OUR almost one decade of blood, sweat, and tears!! I heard one of the top leaders was calling a new very young rep her daughter and mini-me (hopefully this kid won’t get messed up with needles if you know what I mean - horrible role model)…well that reps sales have plummeted to an all time low compared to former rep so to the posters above you are right on! Another example to add to everyone else’s observations and examples of agism. #truth #discrimination #favoritism

“Dysfunctional leadership can perpetuate the misery of thousands of people by being the primary source of low morale, disengagement, enduring stress, stress-associated health problems, and poor organizational results".

Same goes for the Endo team. Growth has slowed. Rep. engagement is flat. Fernando is panicking and it shows more everyday with his ever changing direction. Call R&F will not solve the problems he has created.
He will do anything and everything to keep his job.

Here’s what I don’t understand. If you get put on a Plan why would you still want to be here? Let’s say you get off said Plan, what does that mean? The Company has already signaled their willingness and desire to get rid of you. Why would you want to stay and work for a place that doesn’t value you? I 100% get being here while on a Plan but looking for a new job. That does take time. You may HAVE to be here to pay the bills (most of us are) but why would you WANT to be?
Secondly as we see all those around us get put on Plans, what makes us think WE are safe? Why would WE want to work somewhere that has us waking up in fear and uncertainty about our futures? Again we all have bills to pay, not knowing if we will have a job in 6 months is super stressful. This used to be a decent place to work. We had a sense that we were a team working together. Now? It’s a toxic work environment. If this place showed any indication of change for the better I completely agree with riding out the rough patch. Unfortunately the ‘leadership team’ has shown their cards. They will not be happy until they have significant turnover in the sales force which they will use every means to achieve. For those of us who would be left we’d know we were not valued, treated like 2nd class citizens and working along less qualified people then we have to day.
In short, this train is not getting turned around. Find the nearest station to get off and enjoy your life and work again. Then you can peacefully watch this company go completely off the rails and over the edge.