• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

ADC Therapeutics

Top Ten reasons why no one wants to come here or stay here:
1. Management is hated and not trusted
2. Z has no new data
3. Running out of cash
4. # 3 plus phase 1 pipeline is a formula for insolvency
5. Low goal attainment HTS were promoted
6. Cutting display and promotional budgets while complaining of lack of awareness
7. Stock down over 95% from high of $48
8. Ginormous geographies and sales structure
9. Recruiting desperation-proactively calling people makes you look pathetic
10. BITES

Top Ten reasons why no one wants to come here or stay here:
1. Management is hated and not trusted
2. Z has no new data
3. Running out of cash
4. # 3 plus phase 1 pipeline is a formula for insolvency
5. Low goal attainment HTS were promoted
6. Cutting display and promotional budgets while complaining of lack of awareness
7. Stock down over 95% from high of $48
8. Ginormous geographies and sales structure
9. Recruiting desperation-proactively calling people makes you look pathetic
10. BITES

I agree.

Sincerely,

Ameet

when the next round of layoffs occur toward the end of the year will you blindside us again with a conference call? Or give us another 8 week severance ? I am just trying to plan but please believe me that I am "all in" until that point.

when the next round of layoffs occur toward the end of the year will you blindside us again with a conference call? Or give us another 8 week severance ? I am just trying to plan but please believe me that I am "all in" until that point.

CR rate of 24.8 X 31%=7.7%= 93% short response = 2.50 per share ha ha ha ha

The answer is Hubris. A third line dlbcl drug with no fresh published data will not continually grow in this crowded space but management and marketing think they hold the key. Even the CarT's did squat in the third line and they had superior data to Zynlonta. Cmon COB Ron sell this POS and lets move on with our lives- to the next POS.

Meeting theme song options: Please select one to represent our current feelings toward ADCT
1. I was in the right place but it must have been the wrong time.
2. We gotta get out of this place if its the last thing we ever do
3. I have friends in low places
4. I hate myself for loving you
5. Fat bottomed girls

My ADCT stove is worth more than my equity currently. At our meeting the only gift we get from this Senior Management Team will be a Zynlonta disposable douche. Cannot wait for another Novartis cast off to tell us about how bright the future is….

The same leadership team that oversaw the Kymriah failed trials? The same team that ran the last company into bankruptcy and left IMGN? The same team that took a tough situation and inflamed everyone here? The same team that is stupid enough to think people have bought into their visionary garbage? Yep the future is bright with their track record.

Ameet and KHS I am very happy to be here. I think we have a lot in the pipeline and I think the new data from EHA and sales structure is really going to move Zynlonta forward.You two are dynamic leaders and I am looking forward to working hard for youand the bright future at ADCT.

Respectfully,
Everyone

PS I detest and don't trust you. I know we are running low on cash. The BITES are going to take any post CART pt we were getting and I have 3 interviews over the next two weeks.

Respectfully
Everyone