abbott diabetics

All this ADC technology does not mean sh!t to field sales. Show me the money! The money is not coming from ADC trust me!

Abbott paid a reasonable salary. But,to be honest, the real money I made was due to stock options at two startups. Ride that train and you can do well...or just get shit canned. By the time I got to Abbott I already had lots of cash in the bank. Good luck with it.

Loser over compensating on an anonymous site to build yourself up eh pal.

So, instead of you hammering on this guy let's talk about ADC. How is the Libre 3 doing? The Q2 report looks encouraging. I see online adds for the L3 but no TV adds....just L2. I do see G7 adds on TV. From what I read the two systems are similar with the G7 sensor larger and the G7 is at least twice the cost of the L3. Any ADC layoffs?

Yup. More BS.

So can anybody on this blog answer my question? Just curious how well L3 is doing. I see lots of adds for the G7....I don't think its are good as the new Libre.

The new Libre 3 sucks ass!

The new adhesive binds so tightly to your skin, it feels like 8 layers of dermis is being ripped off when you remove it.

Libre take up to 72 hours to “calibrate”, and during that time you may get inaccurate readings; which basically means don’t even bother checking your readings for the first 3 days.

And of course the “compression issue” is still problematic, so if you roll over on your arm in the middle of the night, you are likely to be awoken by a high-pitched siren because the sensor isn’t communicating, and it thinks your blood sugar is <50.

Libre 3 is a cheap piece of plastic garbage.

The new Libre 3 sucks ass!

The new adhesive binds so tightly to your skin, it feels like 8 layers of dermis is being ripped off when you remove it.

Libre take up to 72 hours to “calibrate”, and during that time you may get inaccurate readings; which basically means don’t even bother checking your readings for the first 3 days.

And of course the “compression issue” is still problematic, so if you roll over on your arm in the middle of the night, you are likely to be awoken by a high-pitched siren because the sensor isn’t communicating, and it thinks your blood sugar is <50.

Libre 3 is a cheap piece of plastic garbage.

personally I cannot keep them on. I thought because it was smaller I would have better results than the 2. Bummer

personally I cannot keep them on. I thought because it was smaller I would have better results than the 2. Bummer

I did a web search on this issue with Libre 3 and did not find much about senor issues. I did find this review :

Review: Abbott Freestyle Libre 3 CGM for diabetics (cnbc.com)

By the way, when you search with Google for ADC products a lot of Dexcom adds pop up. That's because Google (Verily) teamed up with Dexcom back in 2015 to do the G7. Fact is Libre is out selling Dexcom, it's much cheaper.

I did a web search on this issue with Libre 3 and did not find much about senor issues. I did find this review :

Review: Abbott Freestyle Libre 3 CGM for diabetics (cnbc.com)

By the way, when you search with Google for ADC products a lot of Dexcom adds pop up. That's because Google (Verily) teamed up with Dexcom back in 2015 to do the G7. Fact is Libre is out selling Dexcom, it's much cheaper.

Dex G7 direct to consumer ads are game
Changing!

My endo knew very little about the Libre. I found out more on the web than my endo. That’s a bit of a concern right?

At this point ADC is selling twice as many CGMs as Dex. I asked around and most of the Doctors are aware of the product. Seems they think both ADC and Dex have good products. Just depends on the patient's insurance. The pharmacists tell me that Libre is out selling the G6 and G7. I wager that in a few years some other company will come up a better CGM technology that surpasses both Dexcom and Abbott. Knowing Abbott it will buy that company and shit can ADC....just like what they did to MediSense.