abbott diabetics

Anyone who stays here in sales with this leadership with all these investigations into the execs is truly a brainwashed cult member. This place is corrupt from the top down in every division. Pay is sub par everywhere and it’s just a matter of time before investigations start crawling into every aspect of every business. Place is rotten to the core and it all starts at the top with the worst leadership.

It is bad. Unfortunately I have been here long enough to see the feelings this company has for their sales force. They have consistently tried not to pay the salesforce…should have know this was the pattern of behavior to expect when we were paid us zero during Covid and we were out working and when other companies were home and got full payout. Nothing has changed. I am interviewing now. Can’t wait to leave this place. I have had several specialty positions and I have never been led by such negative leadership. This is a great product and should be led in that manner but not like a horse and whip.

My Manager had the nerve to tell me things won’t change and I’m better to look outside the company. Point taken and I’m on it! So are some of my peers that got conned into coming here almost 2 years ago. Great environment my ass. This is awful. Low pay, low morale, crap cars, bonus scams, and overall cheap. I bet the leaders at the top aren’t getting crappy bonuses and mediocre pay raises. I put results on the board weekly! Do they not realize our car is our office and we would pay more for a decent car? Clueless leadership. My manager wears rose colored glasses.

My Manager had the nerve to tell me things won’t change and I’m better to look outside the company. Point taken and I’m on it! So are some of my peers that got conned into coming here almost 2 years ago. Great environment my ass. This is awful. Low pay, low morale, crap cars, bonus scams, and overall cheap. I bet the leaders at the top aren’t getting crappy bonuses and mediocre pay raises. I put results on the board weekly! Do they not realize our car is our office and we would pay more for a decent car? Clueless leadership. My manager wears rose colored glasses.
No, the majority of you wouldn't "pay more for a decent car." Grow up, Poindexter.

I put sorry talentless reps like you on PIPs.

Where are you looking? ADC on the resume hurting or helping your job search?

Where are you looking? ADC on the resume hurting or helping your job search?

I just got the offer and got pay raise. It was significant.

The recruiter asked what was going on at Abbott because she is seeing many reps trying to leave. I did not say anything because I did not want to come across bitter. But I think it is known. Unless you have enough time in to get full pension I do not think Abbott hurts you if you don’t stay too long.

I will be giving my 2 weeks soon. #abbottgone

Or, your manager told you to look elsewhere to save them the hassle of having ave them the hassle of putting you on a PIP and eventually firing you. If you are concerned about the company car, you are focused on the wrong things and falling short of potential in sales is in your future.

Or, your manager told you to look elsewhere to save them the hassle of having ave them the hassle of putting you on a PIP and eventually firing you. If you are concerned about the company car, you are focused on the wrong things and falling short of potential in sales is in your future.

Why focus on sales when ADC pays lame bonus incentives?

$7.25/hr.
You are probably right per hour. You are metric to death during working hours. Count the calls, time stamps, lunches, snacks and sampling events, so all your administrative work has to be done on your time. And please do not count bonus, because this place is a bait and switch organization. Most over the year probably average half of the yearly payout

You are probably right per hour. You are metric to death during working hours. Count the calls, time stamps, lunches, snacks and sampling events, so all your administrative work has to be done on your time. And please do not count bonus, because this place is a bait and switch organization. Most over the year probably average half of the yearly payout

Yep many leave to go to big pharma so that tells you how bad it is. And they all get nice pay raises when they leave.with less BS.

Double dipping or getting a worthless MBA is all about time management. Anyone can do it legally provided you are not doing on company time or working with a competing product or industry.