abbott diabetics

Typical old school Gen X/Boomer control by fear, bring ‘em back to the office response that doesn’t understand the modern day digital age of side hustles

“Gen X” OG here..Yeah, I get there are many ways to generate a nice passive secondary income these days, but that wouldn’t qualify as “double-dipping”..What I, and everyone else, was referring to is the more customary tradition of “doubling” up on the Pharma/med device gigs -just like I did when I worked for Abbott.

Typical old school Gen X/Boomer control by fear, bring ‘em back to the office response that doesn’t understand the modern day digital age of side hustles

“Gen X” OP here..Yeah, I get there are many ways to generate a nice passive secondary income these days, but that wouldn’t qualify as “double-dipping”..What I, and everyone else, was referring to is the more customary tradition of “doubling” up on the Pharma/med device gigs -just like I did when I worked for Abbott.

“Gen X” OP here..Yeah, I get there are many ways to generate a nice passive secondary income these days, but that wouldn’t qualify as “double-dipping”..What I, and everyone else, was referring to is the more customary tradition of “doubling” up on the Pharma/med device gigs -just like I did when I worked for Abbott.

atta boy pal you can do it!

“Gen X” OG here..Yeah, I get there are many ways to generate a nice passive secondary income these days, but that wouldn’t qualify as “double-dipping”..What I, and everyone else, was referring to is the more customary tradition of “doubling” up on the Pharma/med device gigs -just like I did when I worked for Abbott.

Sounds like a big time legal issue. Unethical and dishonest too.

Perhaps, but at least the "unethical & dishonest" dilemma was rather inconsequential in my situation; unlike operating an unsanitary manufacturing plant, and producing contaminated baby formula resulting in the sickness & death of multiple babies..

“Unethical & dishonest”?..You work at a company under criminal investigation for operating an unsanitary manufacturing plant, and producing tainted baby formula resulting in the sickness & death of multiple babies ..At least my “unethical & dishonest” behavior was rather inconsequential.

The attitude of management is simple. They own you 24/7. So, any side work eats into the time your boss believes belongs to him/her. You work your ass off, get as little as possible, then get shoved out the door. And, as you said above, managers often use the threat of termination if you don't go along. ADC management is well known to screw with the average contributor. Steal your ideas, work you hard, little reward, and then cast you off.

“Unethical & dishonest”?..You work at a company under criminal investigation for operating an unsanitary manufacturing plant, and producing tainted baby formula resulting in the sickness & death of multiple babies ..At least my “unethical & dishonest” behavior was rather inconsequential.

I don’t know what all the fuss is about. Double dipping is an age old industry practice that been going on forever. What better way to pay yourself back for the times Uncle Abbott shafted you.

More quality issues?

More quality issues?

A few Li-Ion batteries smoked. About 200 in the Libre reader. When you consider the number of units in the market, 4M, not a bad record. This is the nature of the Li-Ion technology....it can be dangerous. Why Abbott needs to be very cautious of the vendors it uses. The cheaper the battery the more problematic.

A few Li-Ion batteries smoked. About 200 in the Libre reader. When you consider the number of units in the market, 4M, not a bad record. This is the nature of the Li-Ion technology....it can be dangerous. Why Abbott needs to be very cautious of the vendors it uses. The cheaper the battery the more problematic.

More?

via The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently sent warning letters to a subsidiary of device manufacturer Abbott and to an over-the-counter (OTC) drugmaker following inspections in 2022.

Eversense can't compete. Stick with ADC for a while until the gravy train runs out. Libre is still the top CGM system. I keep reading about noninvasive optical CGMs but the technology is not there yet.

Eversense can't compete. Stick with ADC for a while until the gravy train runs out. Libre is still the top CGM system. I keep reading about noninvasive optical CGMs but the technology is not there yet.

All this ADC technology does not mean sh!t to field sales. Show me the money! The money is not coming from ADC trust me!