abbott diabetics

current numbers above this time last year. yet, not at goal! was told trx will pay you. blah, blah, blah. why do you think there are vacancies? there is also a select group of ADC'ers on a "task force" about the incentive comp. adc knows they are jacking reps around

Will they be honest and acknowledge the problem? Whether the IC plan was on purpose or this happened by accident, the facts speak for themselves and they must acknowledge the stark and obvious reality that the entire division is well below 80% to goal. I mean, you can't run a sales organization this way!! People will leave.

Will they be honest and acknowledge the problem? Whether the IC plan was on purpose or this happened by accident, the facts speak for themselves and they must acknowledge the stark and obvious reality that the entire division is well below 80% to goal. I mean, you can't run a sales organization this way!! People will leave.

You must be a newbie ADC’er.

The IC plan debacle at ADC has been going on for years. Long history of ADC having the we’re ADC attitude and be thankful you are a part of our family.

And the answer is no. I am sure that the ic was the number one concern on the employee survey, but it was never mentioned!

less than pharma

Yes, less than Pharma, and a stupid comp plan..You get paid commissions quarterly, but your goals are semi-annual which means if you are 150% to goal at the end of the 1st quarter, or 3rd quarter, you only get paid up to 100% to goal, so you’ll need to at least maintain that 150% until the end of the 6 month period.

Does anyone know why Dexcom’s senior leadership teammembers are “leaving to spend time with family and friends” ( as if they have not been working from home next to their families since Covid like the rest of us)? Wouldn’t it make sense to stay until the launch of G7 considering all their hard work? When will they launch G7? Any heads up?

Does anyone know why Dexcom’s senior leadership teammembers are “leaving to spend time with family and friends” ( as if they have not been working from home next to their families since Covid like the rest of us)? Wouldn’t it make sense to stay until the launch of G7 considering all their hard work? When will they launch G7? Any heads up?

fall 2022 launch.

Libreman here. I have not posted in years. I remember 8 years ago when everyone was saying that Libre was a useless piece of shit. Now it is the number one CGM system with the third generation almost here. Sales are over $4B a year and it is helping many patients. I have two cousins in the UK that use the system and their A1C went from about 9 to below 7. Good work for all those who came up with this product. Now off to the pub for a pint.

leprechaun.jpg

Libreman here. I have not posted in years. I remember 8 years ago when everyone was saying that Libre was a useless piece of shit. Now it is the number one CGM system with the third generation almost here. Sales are over $4B a year and it is helping many patients. I have two cousins in the UK that use the system and their A1C went from about 9 to below 7. Good work for all those who came up with this product. Now off to the pub for a pint.

leprechaun.jpg

How much of that $4 BILLION a year in sales (blockbuster 4 times over) are they sharing with you lad?
Everybody selling this product is UNDERWATER!!!!!! Management is C-H-E-A-P!!!!!!
Nobody hitting bonus - salaries are low for this industry, look around.

How much of that $4 BILLION a year in sales (blockbuster 4 times over) are they sharing with you?
Everybody selling this product is UNDERWATER!!!!!! Management is C-H-E-A-P!!!!!!

How much of that $4 BILLION a year in sales (blockbuster 4 times over) are they sharing with you?

Retired now. I made my money on options in the US at another biotech. Then made more when Abbott bought us. All I got from my Libre work is a salary and pissant Abbott stock RSU. Did well enough to live comfortable, buy stuff for the grandkids, and I can afford good beer. So, all I get of the $4B is my pension.

Retired now. I made my money on options in the US at another biotech. Then made more when Abbott bought us. All I got from my Libre work is a salary and pissant Abbott stock RSU. Did well enough to live comfortable, buy stuff for the grandkids, and I can afford good beer. So, all I get of the $4B is my pension.

ah sounds like a lazy former therasence schmuck. Their only game was a bunch of stenchy hot air they would always try to blow.

Big shout out to Heather Mason who fought for Libre!
leprechaun.jpg

ah sounds like a lazy former therasence schmuck. Their only game was a bunch of stenchy hot air they would always try to blow.

We worked 60 to 70 hours a week to make the best meters (at the time), sensors, and CGMs on the market. All the other diabetes companies were sold or spun off....ADC is at the top due to our smarts and hard work. So, you sir/madam are full of SHIT.