abbott diabetics

Damn son you are dumber than dirt. It does not take a mathematician to figure out ADC comp is pretty much the worst in the industry. Has been this way for years. Now back to your lab son. Moron

Yeah, the comp & commission is at the bottom of the industry; although it was a decent 2nd income for the year I “worked” there..

Yeah, the pay at ADC is very low, but if you are currently employed with a Pharma company, and looking for a nice side hustle, ADC is the place to be! The training was super easy (No clinical studies to memorize, and the Libre sensor is extremely simplistic). The best part is you get a company car with ADC, so if your primary company gives you a car allowance, you get reimbursed for driving a free car & gas!

TRX will pay you big bucks, they said!
Wait til H2, they said
kicked off biggest plan which now prefers Dex.
Goals go up
It's clear you won't make bonus and bi-weekly pay, and beni's are you total package. Hitting your target bonus will be reserved for the top % ala: prez club.
oh well, F' me, i'll F' you!

TRX will pay you big bucks, they said!
Wait til H2, they said
kicked off biggest plan which now prefers Dex.
Goals go up
It's clear you won't make bonus and bi-weekly pay, and beni's are you total package. Hitting your target bonus will be reserved for the top % ala: prez club.
oh well, F' me, i'll F' you!

ADC has always been run like a big pharma company.