abbott diabetics

We worked 60 to 70 hours a week to make the best meters (at the time), sensors, and CGMs on the market. All the other diabetes companies were sold or spun off....ADC is at the top due to our smarts and hard work. So, you sir/madam are full of SHIT.
Agree and given what has happened to our company in the press, Heather would have been a far better choice for CEO!!

We worked 60 to 70 hours a week to make the best meters (at the time), sensors, and CGMs on the market. All the other diabetes companies were sold or spun off....ADC is at the top due to our smarts and hard work. So, you sir/madam are full of SHIT.

Somebody smoking crack in retirement. ADC leadership is 3rd tier always has been Homer.

Somebody smoking crack in retirement. ADC leadership is 3rd tier always has been Homer.

I was not talking about the management. It was the rank and file that made it work at Therasense/ADC. Heather was the best leader at ADC. She canceled some dubious projects and kept the CGM skunk works going...thus Libre. The current leadership is a bunch of ass wipes who only lookout for themselves. Same with those before Heather.

I was not talking about the management. It was the rank and file that made it work at Therasense/ADC. Heather was the best leader at ADC. She canceled some dubious projects and kept the CGM skunk works going...thus Libre. The current leadership is a bunch of ass wipes who only lookout for themselves. Same with those before Heather.

Therasense was a fraud. All they did was overcompensate for their deficiencies and lack of work ethic

Therasense was a fraud. All they did was overcompensate for their deficiencies and lack of work ethic

You are a funny guy/girl.

When Abbott bought Therasense and merged it with Medisense total revenue was reached $1B a year. Best meters and strips on the market. When other diabetes companies caught up in the meter space ADC came up with Libre CGM......revenue is now $4.7B (meters and CGM). Not fraud or lack of work ethic. Just the opposite.

I suppose you are just confused and ignorant.

When Abbott bought Therasense and merged it with Medisense total revenue was reached $1B a year. Best meters and strips on the market. When other diabetes companies caught up in the meter space ADC came up with Libre CGM......revenue is now $4.7B (meters and CGM). Not fraud or lack of work ethic. Just the opposite.

you are a clueless drone. Nobody gives 2 shots about you r and D stooges anyway. Now down to is sales folks amuck.

lifescan was your daddy son.

Yup. Lifescan was the daddy to all meters. I got interviewed there but it looked boring. The CEO of Therasense was from Lifescan as well as many others. Thereasense/ADC has Dr. Ben so that is what sets it apart from others. Whatever.....ADC is doing well. Hard work, innovation, mediocre leadership.

Yup. Lifescan was the daddy to all meters. I got interviewed there but it looked boring. The CEO of Therasense was from Lifescan as well as many others. Thereasense/ADC has Dr. Ben so that is what sets it apart from others. Whatever.....ADC is doing well. Hard work, innovation, mediocre leadership.

ADC is child’s play and child’s pay. End of story. Only thing you’ll get pal is a gold star and frankly who gives AF about that.

maybe ADC gets a little more market share with Nacho Libre but Dexcom reps make a shit ton more in bonus money. Hahahahaha

ADC sells $4B worth of Libre. Dexcom sells $1B worth of G6. The Libre 3 is as accurate as the G7, smaller, cheaper, and FDA approved. So, as Dexcom sinks into the sunset your bonus money will turn into nothing and you will be living off unemployment. Hopefully you have saved some of your "shit ton" because you will need it to pay your bills.

Technology counts more than bonus money. Maybe Dexcom should have spent more of the bonus money on better technologist rather than employees like you.

ADC sells $4B worth of Libre. Dexcom sells $1B worth of G6. The Libre 3 is as accurate as the G7, smaller, cheaper, and FDA approved. So, as Dexcom sinks into the sunset your bonus money will turn into nothing and you will be living off unemployment. Hopefully you have saved some of your "shit ton" because you will need it to pay your bills.

Technology counts more than bonus money. Maybe Dexcom should have spent more of the bonus money on better technologist rather than employees like you.

Personally Abbott should share more of that 4B with their reps vs executives and share holders.

Personally Abbott should share more of that 4B with their reps vs executives and share holders.

Best reps in the world can't sell a shit product. You need good product designers, good production workers, and a good sales force. Abbott gives way too much to upper level execs who sit around all day doing nothing productive. I know, I worked at ADC for 12 years. One of them is SS....lazy asshole.

The ass clown research dude strikes again. What a clueless drone who’s head is frozen in some lab. ADC is a nightmare for anyone to rep at.

Well said!