60 Minutes

Read the quote from Hitllary.... Does she have any grasp on reality?
WTF???
In a broad philosophical sense ("sense"...you've heard of that??), isn't the statement true.??
It's meant as an important social statement, not a statement that women and children are on patrol in some foreign battlefield.
You've gotten worse!!!
Go back to the ER now!!!
just plain stupid.....

WTF???
In a broad philosophical sense ("sense"...you've heard of that??), isn't the statement true.??
It's meant as an important social statement, not a statement that women and children are on patrol in some foreign battlefield.
You've gotten worse!!!
Go back to the ER now!!!
just plain stupid.....

You actually believe Hitlarry's statement is TRUE!?!?

Here is the quote again.... Read slowly and pay attention. I will give you another chance.

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."

Primary
-first or highest in rank or importance; chief;principal.

-constituting or belonging to the first stage in any process.

-serving as,or being an essential part of, a foundation or basis; basic; underlying:
his primary goals in life.

So, to summarize... In Hitllary's statement, the men who lost their lives are OBVIOUSLY the PRIMARY VICTIMS of war, NOT THE WOMEN, MORON.

No guns for you.

You actually believe Hitlarry's statement is TRUE!?!?

Here is the quote again.... Read slowly and pay attention. I will give you another chance.

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."
At least I'll agree with you that "primary" was a poor choice of words...could have been phrased better of course.
I just reacted reflexively to your usual nutty rants.....
See, we can be friends and agree to disagree for the New Year.

I'll give you this one (but don't try to now claim it has anything to do with Bengazi).

At least I'll agree with you that "primary" was a poor choice of words...could have been phrased better of course.
I just reacted reflexively to your usual nutty rants.....
See, we can be friends and agree to disagree for the New Year.

I'll give you this one (but don't try to now claim it has anything to do with Bengazi).

I'm impressed.... if you can continue to control your liberal, over-reactive, reflex syndrome, there is hope for you.

Stump for Trump!!!!

trump.jpg

Stump for Trump!!!!

trump.jpg

voting for Trump is a way of saying “fuck it. Fuck them all”. I really get it. It’s a version of national Suicide. Or it’s like a big hit off of a crack pipe. Somehow we can’t help it. Or we know that if we vote for Trump our phones will be a reliable source of dopamine for the next four years. I mean I can’t wait to read about Trump every day. It’s a rush. But you have to know this is not healthy.

voting for Trump is a way of saying “fuck it. Fuck them all”. I really get it. It’s a version of national Suicide. Or it’s like a big hit off of a crack pipe. Somehow we can’t help it. Or we know that if we vote for Trump our phones will be a reliable source of dopamine for the next four years. I mean I can’t wait to read about Trump every day. It’s a rush. But you have to know this is not healthy.

How healthy would a Trump presidency be for NVS profit margins?

If such a disaster were to occur, it would change America forever...making it a sad and dangerous reality show. It would unfortunately challenge the once cherished belief that ALL Americans should be allowed to vote...the safety valve would fail, and logic, reason and compassion would become a fringe force.Think about Germany in the 1930s :-((((
Yes, it could happen here in some awful and disgusting version. We reap what we sow.
Make America Greater Again!! The alternative is tragic.

If such a disaster were to occur, it would change America forever...making it a sad and dangerous reality show. It would unfortunately challenge the once cherished belief that ALL Americans should be allowed to vote...the safety valve would fail, and logic, reason and compassion would become a fringe force.Think about Germany in the 1930s :-((((
Yes, it could happen here in some awful and disgusting version. We reap what we sow.
Make America Greater Again!! The alternative is tragic.

What a simple-minded fool. When one lacks facts, logic, reason and a coherent argument, never underestimate the power of a totally irrelevant Hitler comparison.
Pathetic!