Zontivity is going to be BIG

CtL says to me: "if you can get 3 or 4 docs to write 2 or 3 scripts by the end of June you should be in good shape."

Are you freakin joking? Ive had 1 script in 10 months. What planet do these managers come from?

What a joke

A classic example of why we can't see Z. With punks like this out there it's no wonder we can't spell anything. They don't even like us because of your lack of professionalism. Beat it.

CtL says to me: "if you can get 3 or 4 docs to write 2 or 3 scripts by the end of June you should be in good shape."

Are you freakin joking? Ive had 1 script in 10 months. What planet do these managers come from?

What a joke

The joke is you! If you are not showing scripts you will very soon be ancient history. I observed the lax concern by the reps at the meeting. Why management puts up with these unconcerned lowlives I will never know.

The position you occupy is just where you belong. Read the current literature and clinical trial data. Our direct comparison against BMS comps in lung ca just stopped due to lack of efficacy by their comps.
We rule the seas and occupy the thrown! Viva LA Merck!

Wasn't that against Keytruda, not Opdivo? And where's your back-up? Oh right, no pipeline.

The joke is you! If you are not showing scripts you will very soon be ancient history. I observed the lax concern by the reps at the meeting. Why management puts up with these unconcerned lowlives I will never know.

Right
And of course you're setting the world on fire with your scripts. You're embarrassing and you don't even know it. Keep up the strong work chocolate.

We have not heard anything for some time from the marketing team or Marc D. I am starting to wonder if the low run rate for Z could be big trouble for our group. It is frustrating because the drug has value but it is hard to not have a study and all the other limitations that have been pointed out in previous posts. We also have some bad attitudes from people on this board who I gather still have zero scripts. That is unbelievable that someone can promote this drug for almost a year and have nothing to show for it. Has anyone else from the CV team heard anything?

We had a great Derby party at Hooters yesterday. The Docs and their families eat and drank to their hearts content. Do you get the pun?

Great outing planned for Memorial Day. Worked it out with my cardiologist to utilize his country club to conduct a festive picnic. His required monthly budget will be covered for the year and luncheon funds will cover the affair.
RX's will follow.

Great outing planned for Memorial Day. Worked it out with my cardiologist to utilize his country club to conduct a festive picnic. His required monthly budget will be covered for the year and luncheon funds will cover the affair.
RX's will follow.

We had a marvelous time at the picnic. Beer and long island ice teas in volume.
Scripts will be going through the roof. Can't wait to walk on the stage.

We had a marvelous time at the picnic. Beer and long island ice teas in volume.
Scripts will be going through the roof. Can't wait to walk on the stage.

Stopped into the Doc's office yesterday and the Doc thanked me in grand fashion, three rxs in the morning appointment schedule. I see the awards coming!

Stopped into the Doc's office yesterday and the Doc thanked me in grand fashion, three rxs in the morning appointment schedule. I see the awards coming!

That's amazing! Great for you!! You really are special!!! Oh, I so hope to win a coveted Merck award!!!! Yay, Merck!!!! It's not as if Merck is circling the drain or anything!!!!! It's not as if they've screwed over employees, the FDA and killed a bunch of people!!!!! Yay, Mr. Frazier; you're worth $25 million per year, while you sh!t all over 40,000 former employees and their families!!!!!!!!

Dumbass.