Zontivity is going to be BIG

It is decent drug but being mismanaged by Merck. I feel like we are succeeding without a lot of help from the home office. Managed care and lack of coupons-vouchers has been a huge problem with many of my cards that have tried to use the drug. Some of the new subgroup data will help grow the brand but our inability to win over academic cards has really hurt the brand and our lack of product growth.

Are we succeeding? Doesn't seem like that to me. And after hearing from MD, it sounds like they are willing to let this go on for an extended period of time. With 2 or 3 more drugs coming? I hope it's true, but I don't know if I have a lot of confidence that it is.

What are those who are selling doing differently?

Lack of Med-D plans is definitely hurting us big time.

here's your typical bird brains. Breaking policy...cant sell on merits of the drug so we resort to pimping.

You're bad image has contributed to why physicians don't care for pharma reps slap-nuts

Picnic was a Hugh success many stayed past midnight and the sales are well assured

Just secured my season vip skybox seats for the upcoming college football season. All local docs n spouses will be invited, no expense spared! Go xxxxxxxxx, cannot tell you the team but they are bowl worthy. Hee haw, let dem rxs roll on in. Ahem, rfm of course. Hot damn......