You heard it here first

Anonymous

Expect a big announcement early next week. Significant downsizing in the 20-25% range globally. Additional information will come on therapeutic priorities from MRL, GHH, etc. other shake ups occur including senior leadership changes that are well overdue. Good luck to all of my friends and colleagues.

Signed,
A friend in HQ

<

Expect a big announcement early next week. Significant downsizing in the 20-25% range globally. Additional information will come on therapeutic priorities from MRL, GHH, etc. other shake ups occur including senior leadership changes that are well overdue. Good luck to all of my friends and colleagues.

Signed,
A friend in HQ

sorry, I already heard it today. word must be out.

Signed,
A friend in HQ

Let me guess: Vaccines, Oncology, HIV & HCV ( Got friends in each division and they are leaving in droves; de-motivated; recently "let Go" or just shell-shocked) I can't wait!!!!!

Signed,
A friend in HQ

Hospital too? what Sales Div.?

What about primary care? Please tell me there will be cutbacks. We don't need 4+ reps calling on every doctor; especially when we have no access. Also, need to cut the managers back by 50%. Customers are overwhelmed with all the manager visits.

What about primary care? Please tell me there will be cutbacks. We don't need 4+ reps calling on every doctor; especially when we have no access. Also, need to cut the managers back by 50%. Customers are overwhelmed with all the manager visits.

Settle down children, you'll all get your wishes - and then some!

Why all of a sudden this announcement? Is it because of the lack of FDA approval of sleep drug, osteo, and anesthesia agent. Or was this expected.

The launch of liptruzet is not as strong as they expected.

I agree...there are way too many managers, MAE, and LER.

Why all of a sudden this announcement? Is it because of the lack of FDA approval of sleep drug, osteo, and anesthesia agent. Or was this expected.

Liptruzet, like Merck, is a joke. Two old meds put together---Wow, that Merck product line is really impressive. I don't expect anything out of that horse dung.

well lets compare and contrast MRK vs GILD
44B vs 12B Revenues now
88,000 vs 5000 Employees now

MRK vs GLD
24B vs 24 B Revenues 3 years from now
( ) vs 7000 employees 3 years from now

Signed,
A friend in HQ

You heard this here first. The smart ones are on vacation next week. Why? J n J and Pfe are aware of our demise and are courting our top field folks. Both have lengthy interviews-hiring events next week coast to coast for all sorts of field positions. They have weeded down the prospects to 500 for 300 total positions. Some have negotiated retirement be picked up where Merck left off. This is a 3 to 4 day process. Better cars, retirement, security and wait, stock. Stock, what is that? Good luck.

All of a sudden??? This cake has been baked for YEARS! Read the SEC filings - 10-Qs, 10-Ks - it's all been there and why INVESTORS have been holding on to this stock. Dividend, buy back and pending staff 'right-sizing' to slice expenses to the bone might look bad from the inside but for people who can buy or sell a piece of paper with the click of a mouse those are some atteactive attributes.