You heard it here first

Schecter focused on four areas that meet the growth potential needs of "the future Merck".

1) Diabetes
2) Vaccines
3) Acute Care
4) Oncology

He went on to say that these 4 areas currently drive 60% of Mercks' book of business. He stated that the other areas currently generate 40% of our revenue but are projected to be in decline and therefore would not be resourced.

Does this mean PC Respiratory and CV are taking big cuts ?
Does this mean HIV and HCV are perceived to be at peak with no where to go but down ?
Does this mean Osteo has been downgraded ?
Does this mean Neuro/Sleep agent has been downgraded ?
What happens to HQ marketing teams in non-resourced areas ?
Do we lose HSCs across all therapeutic areas, or just those outside the 4 priority areas ?

Losing resource means loss of funding, means loss of head count in those areas.

This is how I interpreted Schecters words.

OP here. I did not start another thread and feel terrible for what someone else has started and pretending that they are me. I came here to speak the truth yet someone else has come here to spread rumors and make stuff up to instill fear among the troops. Do not believe what you hear on the other thread but instead remember what I was trying to share with you. I am not sure what I can or will share moving forward because of what this asshole will say and try and dilute. Thanks to the other guy who ruined something for the underdogs. I hope that you are happy, go screw yourself, you are a loser.

Until next time....

Sincerely,
A friend in HQ

OP here. I did not start another thread and feel terrible for what someone else has started and pretending that they are me. I came here to speak the truth yet someone else has come here to spread rumors and make stuff up to instill fear among the troops. Do not believe what you hear on the other thread but instead remember what I was trying to share with you. I am not sure what I can or will share moving forward because of what this asshole will say and try and dilute. Thanks to the other guy who ruined something for the underdogs. I hope that you are happy, go screw yourself, you are a loser.

Until next time....

Sincerely,
A friend in HQ

Well, What information are you sharing? You said we would hear by yesterday or today. Lies.

Until next time....

Sincerely,
A friend in HQ

In all previous posts our "friend in HQ" never resorted to calling anybody an a-hole, or loser or screw yourself. That is why the FU Merck gang is behind the hijacking of this thread.

OP here. I'm not sure what you are agreeing too. I was giving you invaluable information. You are the underdogs, the little people and I was throwing you a few scraps. Well, I'm not sure that I will do that anymore. You didn't appreciate my words than be prepared to be without. Try to survive. You really are an under-class aren't you. I came here to speak the truth yet someone else has come here to spread rumors and make stuff up to instill fear among the troops. Do not believe what you hear on the other thread but instead remember what I was trying to share with you. I am not sure what I can or will share moving forward because of what this asshole will say and try and dilute. Thanks to the other guy who ruined something for the underdogs. Remember, YOU ARE THE UNDERDOGS! I hope that you are happy, go screw yourself, you are a loser.

Until next time....

Sincerely,
A friend in HQ

OP here. I'm not sure what you are agreeing too. I was giving you invaluable information. You are the underdogs, the little people and I was throwing you a few scraps. Well, I'm not sure that I will do that anymore. You didn't appreciate my words than be prepared to be without. Try to survive. You really are an under-class aren't you. I came here to speak the truth yet someone else has come here to spread rumors and make stuff up to instill fear among the troops. Do not believe what you hear on the other thread but instead remember what I was trying to share with you. I am not sure what I can or will share moving forward because of what this asshole will say and try and dilute. Thanks to the other guy who ruined something for the underdogs. Remember, YOU ARE THE UNDERDOGS! I hope that you are happy, go screw yourself, you are a loser.

Until next time....

Sincerely,
A friend in HQ

if you are a friend than be a friend. if you have REAL info to share than share it. You can keep ...

"your Sincerely,"
A friend in HQ

But, seriously...Just keep it simple and share REAL and relative info next time ...OK?

You are all fools for staying with a company that doesn't give 2 cents about its employees. Its that time of year again, nothing in the pipeline and the big puppet needs to show profit for the shareholders at the expense of good working people. Shareholders keep pressing the board to give you profit when you have no leg to stand on at the expense of workers.

Alright....where is our contact person with the information? Are you still with us? Who's on deck? What's coming next? Time for another announcement. Getting a little quiet, I know something is brewing.

When will tablet and vaccine groups be realigned? Any insight...

Where did the job share/eliminate job shares post go? Merck needs to eliminate all field based JOB SHARES. Downsizing galore and this company funds this farce. GET RID OF JOB SHARES. NO KIDS ALLOWED IN FLEET VEHICLES. FIRE ALL UNDER 100% PPO. Clean house. But first, rid job shares.

Roll of the dice - retire now or suffer another 2-3 months to see if axe falls. Not sure its worth waiting after all the false alarms!
I

I am A. Schecter's maid Consuala, I think I hear him say "sales force is will be cut", or he may say "do you need more lemon pledge"? not sure, my English not so good. You hear it here first. Adios