• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Writing on the Wall: Institutional Sales on the Block

Consider it done. Thank you. Senior management was at our slow start meetings alluding to this data,implying it is our job to get this info to our customers,since the company won't be able to.

good one! I am cracking up!!
But in all seriousness - everyone STFU on this study. One mistake and they will get rid of all of us. Don't be a jackass and promote it. You were told thousands of times. I don't want to lose my job! So STFU and behave!!!!!

good one! I am cracking up!!
But in all seriousness - everyone STFU on this study. One mistake and they will get rid of all of us. Don't be a jackass and promote it. You were told thousands of times. I don't want to lose my job! So STFU and behave!!!!!

Better to be below sales goals for 5 years and compliant than over sales goals and noncompliant. Welcome to the new Pfizer! Pfizer is creating shareholder value one lawyer at a time.

Better to be below sales goals for 5 years and compliant than over sales goals and noncompliant. Welcome to the new Pfizer! Pfizer is creating shareholder value one lawyer at a time.

This company hires so many lawyers it should restructure to Pfizer, Esq. LLP.

Were not here to sell, were here to be compliant, dammit! You know our business is good when the investigation metrics are up and sales are down.

Don't worry, Krystal is too busy using the company computers to look at phat people at Wal Mart sites to catch you. She only catches self reports.

Who goes to law school thinking, Gee! I want to work for a review committee within a pharmaceutical company to spark some justice in society?

Goes to show law schools are producing too many graduates. Major drain on society.