New Layoffs Announced Today - To Wall Street

Pfizer thinks you can buy something and automatically become that thing. Buying assets in oncology doesn’t make PFE an oncology leader. Same with vaccines.
It’s like a 50 year old dude wearing a Kobe jersey. A fan, a wannabe but not real
We still act like its the 90s-early 00s when we bought Lipitor, Pharmacia COX-2 and Oncology portfolio. We truly are like an aged and out-of-work movie star hanging around the daytime game shows.

Maybe this whole thing will be addressed on the call since they have yet to acknowledge the layoff news that dropped last week. Such a typical Pfizer move to let us find out the same time the public finds out.

Maybe this whole thing will be addressed on the call since they have yet to acknowledge the layoff news that dropped last week. Such a typical Pfizer move to let us find out the same time the public finds out.

Pfizer having layoffs? Surely that didn’t catch anyone by surprise, did it? Layoffs are an easy, temporary, solution to a much bigger problem.

Pfizer having layoffs? Surely that didn’t catch anyone by surprise, did it? Layoffs are an easy, temporary, solution to a much bigger problem.
I hope that I'm wrong, but I suspect that the mid to late 2024 cuts will end up being bigger than those of 2009 and 2013 (I can't remember what those particular cuts were called. ATS and FFO?)