"World Class" Employee Of The Week

well, depending on the brand of toilet paper it may be able to hold a lot of poop, too. and you know they have plenty of that, both poop and toilet paper. i just made the lamest poop joke ever.

Just another day the execs and their cronies chip away at the lives of so many. When will they move on?

They won't leave until they can sell this turd, we keep busting our asses for them and get peanuts. They will continue to abuse us until they walk away with the cash. That is how it is. Don't work and they stay. Work hard make AAI sucessful and they will sell us to another bunch of snakes in suits. A lose-lose situation. "You can hope yo next massa will be kind but all you will get is a whuppin"

It is pretty simple.
You do not make it at PPD or AAI, you only options are QCL or something at Hardee's.
Of the two choices, Hardee's is your better option.

AAI is stronger than ever before. Continue to hate. Your bitterness and negative nature will eat you alive.

It is not hate it is anger.

PW has lowered the standards and the capabilities of AAI. Some of us have worked for years to try to make this a truly "first in class" organization and to see that torn apart by PW and his pack of fools really pisses us off.

Sure AAI will go on.

But it will go on as a lower class, commodity business unable to compete for the higher margin business that PPD, Lancaster and Catalent are pulling in.

GO AAI

PW has lowered the standards and the capabilities of AAI. Some of us have worked for years to try to make this a truly "first in class" organization and to see that torn apart by PW and his pack of fools really pisses us off.

Sure AAI will go on.

But it will go on as a lower class, commodity business unable to compete for the higher margin business that PPD, Lancaster and Catalent are pulling in.

GO AAI

so? you don't like being a bottom feeder? what??? you don't like the taste of with whale turds?

Thanks PW for the meal.

PW has lowered the standards and the capabilities of AAI.
Sure AAI will go on.

I am not sure about the last statement.

AAI has not accumulated any usable knowledge for three years now.
Same old, same old. At ever faster speeds.

It goes against the basic economic tenets since at least
the renaissance times.

PW is simply exhausting what others built.
PW is a primitive brute, along with the private equity gang that brought him.

OH SNAP!!! What's going to happen this week? Last week ended with a fight over laptop chargers...What will it be this week? Stay tuned to find out in what would be the greatest reality television show ever, if only MTV's producers knew about this place.

Happy Mothers Day to rv and pw. They are two of the biggest Mother Hunchers I've ever known.

Now that's the highest form of flattery. Talking about someone. If you didn't care, you wouldn't even have bothered. Or maybe it's jealousy?

On another note, if you think that aai is the only pharma place with issues/problems, do your homework, it's all over. These people aren't the only company that makes mistakes and the employees have to deal with it.

It is true that all labs have their issues even before the most recent mangement change AAI had growing pains.

What is different here, at least now, is that most labs try to keep their experienced and tallented people, AAI does not. This is a cost saving measure, dumb down the business so you can run it will inexperienced people.

It is true that all labs have their issues even before the most recent mangement change AAI had growing pains.

What is different here, at least now, is that most labs try to keep their experienced and tallented people, AAI does not. This is a cost saving measure, dumb down the business so you can run it will inexperienced people.

This is true in all departments. If you blow your bosses horn then you will be a lifer at aai.

Now that's the highest form of flattery. Talking about someone. If you didn't care, you wouldn't even have bothered. Or maybe it's jealousy?

On another note, if you think that aai is the only pharma place with issues/problems, do your homework, it's all over. These people aren't the only company that makes mistakes and the employees have to deal with it.

Jealousy? You got to be kidding me. Sometime, Google the names of the people running this place and do your home work then tell me I'm jealous. I'm only jealous of the fat lady with a stick. Who else can sit and eat candy all day long.

Remember at the Art Museum pw introduced a man named Philippe? He was introduced by pw as a long time friend and business partner. What ever happened to him? Why did he leave aai? Does anybody know? My hat off to Philippe.

Remember at the Art Museum pw introduced a man named Philippe? He was introduced by pw as a long time friend and business partner. What ever happened to him? Why did he leave aai? Does anybody know? My hat off to Philippe.

He was ex-PPD and was the CFO, guess he didn't like it here, maybe he could count? According to linkedin he is at the CEO at mAbRx