• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Will we ever bonus again?

Maybe you guys should start going the extra step. I've been working Saturdays and jumped into the top 3 in SI. Last week I posted the most in my region with double digits. My point is you guys complain a LOT....maybe just go above and beyond and supernus will pay you really well.

Maybe you guys should start going the extra step. I've been working Saturdays and jumped into the top 3 in SI. Last week I posted the most in my region with double digits. My point is you guys complain a LOT....maybe just go above and beyond and supernus will pay you really well.

haha this is comical. Sorry but this is a m-f job. I have a family who I enjoy coming home to after work and on the weekends. My child deserves my 100% attention to her, certainly NOT Supernus. They aren’t working for us on the weekends so why should I? I will NOT give them any extra time whatsoever. Family first.

haha this is comical. Sorry but this is a m-f job. I have a family who I enjoy coming home to after work and on the weekends. My child deserves my 100% attention to her, certainly NOT Supernus. They aren’t working for us on the weekends so why should I? I will NOT give them any extra time whatsoever. Family first.

Good for you.

I’m sure your daughter enjoys mommy’s crappy attitude as much as we all do.

You seem kind of miserable. Maybe it’s time to be a hero to your daughter and take a mental break.

Hey dumb ass, try and make use of your state school education and read.

the previous poster clearly said they wanted to devote their time to their kid.

now stfu and go get wound up somewhere else.

hey, state education is better than overpriced private school so your parents can try and hide the fact that you are a failure. Anyways, my post is correct. But hey, what else should I expect from an RD, it wasn't scripted for you and you're unable to think for yourself. Have fun with the block buster launch you imbecile.

This is supernus....the only way to get doctors to write this shit product is to go above and beyond. The rep putting in extra time should be celebrated. Hard work pays off. 2 of the 3 top reps on my team work Saturdays too.

Good for you.

I’m sure your daughter enjoys mommy’s crappy attitude as much as we all do.

You seem kind of miserable. Maybe it’s time to be a hero to your daughter and take a mental break.

Wow! You sound miserable and how dare you bring my child into this. I was simply stating that my child and family is more important than my job everyday especially on the weekends. I am a hero to her and I do not need a mental health break. You do if you are that obsessed with this damn job.

This is supernus....the only way to get doctors to write this shit product is to go above and beyond. The rep putting in extra time should be celebrated. Hard work pays off. 2 of the 3 top reps on my team work Saturdays too.

well I’m #1 in my region for most scripts and I don’t need to work weekends. And if I was #1 or #100 I still wouldn’t work weekends. Again, my life with my family is most important than my job. Anyone else who is obsessed with this job more than their family needs a reality check and realize life isn’t about work no matter the job.

Wow! You sound miserable and how dare you bring my child into this. I was simply stating that my child and family is more important than my job everyday especially on the weekends. I am a hero to her and I do not need a mental health break. You do if you are that obsessed with this damn job.

Sweet Pea, lets be very clear about something. I could care less about your precious spawn.

You are the one who rolled out your child as some shield of virtuosity to cover for your anger at your company and obvious failures in your chosen career.

You want to be a stay at home mommy, while collecting a nice paycheck. Who doesn't. Unfortunately, you can't seem to master this game and it is making you unhinged.

Seriously, try something a little more elementary, like teachers assistant or wine rep.

Sweet Pea, lets be very clear about something. I could care less about your precious spawn.

You are the one who rolled out your child as some shield of virtuosity to cover for your anger at your company and obvious failures in your chosen career.

You want to be a stay at home mommy, while collecting a nice paycheck. Who doesn't. Unfortunately, you can't seem to master this game and it is making you unhinged.

Seriously, try something a little more elementary, like teachers assistant or wine rep.

your time here is incredibly limited. The best part about it is, you will not be able to become an RD somewhere else. You will have to carry a bag and it will be entertaining. Anyways, enjoy your stock options going to $hit after earnings call.

P.S.
I enjoy pumping you with fake success stories with turd launch.

I’m so sorry you are spending your adult life overcompensating for your feelings of rejection from being picked last in dodgeball. Or by being turned down by the prom queen. Seriously though move on. You just sound pathetic.