Will we ever bonus again?

So do we have roommates again at POA?

I can confirm that there are roommates. You whiny bitches deserve it especially after not delivering at all. You sales reps not only hurt yourselves but also all of corporate. Poor JK to talk about how you idiots can't even sell a drug in a space that hasn't had a new drug in over a decade.

I can confirm that there are roommates. You whiny bitches deserve it especially after not delivering at all. You sales reps not only hurt yourselves but also all of corporate. Poor JK to talk about how you idiots can't even sell a drug in a space that hasn't had a new drug in over a decade.

there's a reason that there hasn't been a drug in over a decade.

We’ve told you since launch the strattera objection is being brought up from every doctor. This objection is not going away!!!!

WOW! You are the definition of a true a*shole and I feel bad for those reps on your team if you are an RD. I would like to see you try and sell this medication when many offices are still CLOSED depending on the part of the country. Get a reality check. You wouldn’t be able to do any better than the rest of us. You got the RD job for being a suck up and maybe got Rep of the Quarter once. Maybe help your reps out and be an actual leader instead of a d*ck and they will then be motivated more with a positive attitude unlike how you are. Gross.

WOW! You are the definition of a true a*shole and I feel bad for those reps on your team if you are an RD. I would like to see you try and sell this medication when many offices are still CLOSED depending on the part of the country. Get a reality check. You wouldn’t be able to do any better than the rest of us. You got the RD job for being a suck up and maybe got Rep of the Quarter once. Maybe help your reps out and be an actual leader instead of a d*ck and they will then be motivated more with a positive attitude unlike how you are. Gross.

Listen Pollyanna, if you want a Rah Rah speech about how great you are every day, then go back to Enterprise so you can get kudos for fastest pick up times and car rotation.

you wanted this job, so it couldn’t have been so great where you were.

once you get out of your 20s you will realize nothing is perfect and it’s what you make of it. All you have done is bitch about access, your bosses, the home office, your materials,etc.

You want to be treated like a top tier biotech rep then I suggest you start acting a bit more like it instead of some whiny college kid who wants their bills paid while they party.

Listen Pollyanna, if you want a Rah Rah speech about how great you are every day, then go back to Enterprise so you can get kudos for fastest pick up times and car rotation.

once you get out of your 20s you will realize nothing is perfect and it’s what you make of it. All you have done is bitch about access, your bosses, the home office, your materials,etc.

You want to be treated like a top tier biotech rep then I suggest you start acting a bit more like it instead of some whiny college kid who wants their bills paid while they party.

Here's my rub. I'm well above the nation in performance with Qelbree but being paid well below plan. In what pharmaceutical company does that happen?

You’re such a loser. What is every stupid poa if not a rah rah pep rally with fake phony enthusiasm from every loser RD in this company. Even enterprise treats it’s employees with more professionalism than you jokers. Go memorize your stupid slide presentation. Who really is the poor salesman? Bc your lame scripted poa presentations do nothing to sell and motivate your team. And yes we all roll our eyes at you. Loser.

What's the average rep bonus in the last 2 years been?

Ever since TR stole from us right before Christmas of 2019 no one has been able to bonus.

You guys deserved to have more of your bonuses taken away. TR made the right decision and corporate cheered. You should have seen the hugs and high fives he got from the higher ups. Also it helped my region out and got half of the reps to leave. You all sucked and were replaceable.

You guys deserved to have more of your bonuses taken away. TR made the right decision and corporate cheered. You should have seen the hugs and high fives he got from the higher ups. Also it helped my region out and got half of the reps to leave. You all sucked and were replaceable.

I don’t even think you actually work here. Just trying to stir shit up. Go away.

actually didn’t come from enterprise, I’m in my 30s and clearly more mature than you are. The way you are acting clearly relates to how you feel about your own job and position within this company. You are a miserable RD who probably is not a top RD. Also, do you realize you are also being whiny. Yes, us reps are bitching about many things but you are also bitching and you are LYING if you are 100% happy with your job and this company.